Church urgers people to vote out Obama

But unions are tax exempt something you oppose in a group.

That is something I oppose in religions that don't understand the difference or need of the seperation of church and state.

No what it does is shows how hypocritical you and most liberals are.

No..what it shows is that associations that promote your religious fantasies don't have equal standing with organizations that actually benefit people and are grounded in reality.

That is something I oppose in religions that don't understand the difference or need of the seperation of church and state.

No what it does is shows how hypocritical you and most liberals are.

No..what it shows is that associations that promote your religious fantasies don't have equal standing with organizations that actually benefit people and are grounded in reality.

As I said it shows your hypocrisy keep doing that.
Reality is unions work for the union bosses to keep them up. Yes the bosses must feed the dogs so they will not leave.

How are those Unions working now for the children of Chicago and Rhambo?? The days of corrupt Union coercion are over.. get use to it!

Ok...how much do you think Chicago teachers should be paid?...considering they are required to have a Professional degree...not just a Bachelors.

Are you sure? Because I haven't been able to find anything that suggests you need more than a BA to teach in Chicago.

Check state credentialling....I don't believe there is a state anywhere outside the South that allows you a credential with less than 5 years....leading to a Masters within 5 years of getting your credential.

No tax-exemption for them either....period.

nor unions but they have it.

Show me.

I have it was basically ignored

That could exempt all charities. Since pols use many of them.

Well, just take the exemption away from those who do break the rule.
Indiscriminate justice is good.

Unions are non-profit organizations. They file IRS Form 990 on which there is no tax due.
Publication 557 (10/2011), Tax-Exempt Status for Your Organization

Ok...how much do you think Chicago teachers should be paid?...considering they are required to have a Professional degree...not just a Bachelors.

Are you sure? Because I haven't been able to find anything that suggests you need more than a BA to teach in Chicago.

Check state credentialling....I don't believe there is a state anywhere outside the South that allows you a credential with less than 5 years....leading to a Masters within 5 years of getting your credential.

Do I Need a Masters Degree to Be a Teacher?
Teachers at the postsecondary level are usually required to have a master's degree or higher. While the same is not required to teach K-12, prospective public school teachers must have a bachelor's degree from an approved teacher education program to become licensed.
Do I Need a Masters Degree to Be a Teacher?

Fair share fair share.

When do you start paying you greedy fuck?

Greedy fuck? :lol:

Seems rather inappropriate, but I should expect nothing less from an impotent aged man-child. Perhaps you could wipe the splatters of Ensure off your coke bottle glasses and read below?

I pay my fair share..

I own a home.
I pay my taxes, I only itemize when I need the money (last year was the first).
I accurately claim my taxes on contract jobs, down to the penny.
I have a full time, well paying job.
I pay for my health insurance and I NEVER go to the doctor.
I paid my student loans off last year.

OK, now you can continue sniffing bike seats, asshat. :lol:

nor unions but they have it.

Show me.

Well, just take the exemption away from those who do break the rule.
Indiscriminate justice is good.

Unions are non-profit organizations. They file IRS Form 990 on which there is no tax due.

Non-profits should probably go too...but then would you donate to charities anymore?

Non-profits should probably go too...but then would you donate to charities anymore?

Churches are non profit that's why they are tax exempt. Now how can unions be non profit when they give so much money to the DNC?

El Paso Catholic church bulletin urges Obama defeat - El Paso Times

Meh, I'm not a fan, I hate when the pastor gets political. I feel like politics shouldnt be encouraged by your boss, or your priest.

No candidate was mentioned by name.

Catholics shouldn't vote for the candidate who's on the altar of the "Politically Correct."

They should vote for those most closely aligned with the church, i.e. pro-life, marriage between a man and a woman, etc.

Names don't need to be dropped (this church didn't).

Any idiot should be able to figure out who's in line/out of touch with the church.

Need help?

Last edited:

Meh, I'm not a fan, I hate when the pastor gets political. I feel like politics shouldnt be encouraged by your boss, or your priest.

Catholics shouldn't vote for the candidate who's on the altar of the "Politically Correct."

They should vote for those most closely aligned with the church, i.e. pro-life, marriage between a man and a woman, etc.

Any idiot should be able to figure out who's in line/out of touch with the church.

Need help?

People who are in touch with the church believe a 2000 year old fairy tale.....you know, Republicans.

Maybe unions should also do the same thing.

The Middle Class was born of Unions! Collective Bargaining made it possible to negotiate a living wage and acquire the American Dream for millions. Without Unions there would not have been a middle class!

Ummm... no

The middle class was born of people not simply trying to be the sheep protected by numbers.. the middle class was born of individuals with drive, good choices, and the ability to not only sell their skills up improve upon them to make themselves desirable for employment...

We agree on the motivation necessary for an individual to do a good job. But, there are plenty of hard working non union poor people who will never attain middle class status because their income isn't high enough. Class... middle or otherwise, doesn't depend on how hard you work but on what your labor is worth. I dare say that the harder one works at physical labor the less money is accumulated for the worker and the more for his boss!
Unions were formed by frustrated hard working people who wanted more of the profit that their work produced. A living wage and humane working conditions for those who banded together improved the life and lifestyles of all involved. Unions provided the means by which those with drive and ambition could rise up and earn enough money to send their kids to college and provide for their future..

As Bill Maher said, "The great thing about America is that we don't listen to our religious leaders."

Need help?

People who are in touch with the church believe a 2000 year old fairy tale.....you know, Republicans.

Life must really suck for you.

Anybody can give to superpacs.

Foreign governments, the mafia, churches, unions, Charlie Manson.....

Forum List

Back