Church protecting Groomers even after they plead guilty WTF

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The various antics of the Church in this case take some believing. I certainly dont see much Jesus in offering an abused child cash to "make it go away".

I know that child protection is a huge issue in the US. Im sure that all of my fellow posters will join me in condemning this.

Child abuse seems to be endemic in the Louisiana church. Perhaps they should rip up the whole thing and start again ?

The various antics of the Church in this case take some believing. I certainly dont see much Jesus in offering an abused child cash to "make it go away".

I know that child protection is a huge issue in the US. Im sure that all of my fellow posters will join me in condemning this.

Child abuse seems to be endemic in the Louisiana church. Perhaps they should rip up the whole thing and start again ?

Why do you never admit they're just faggots, one of your pet demographics? You're awfully proud of how they infiltrated churches and raped kids, aren't you, same as all the other sicko freak scum.

Church and organized religion is a business....
The biggest and richest of them are the Catholics....

Church and organized religion is a business....
The biggest and richest of them are the Catholics....

Vast majority of them aren't, not even close. Most Protestant pastors are having a good year if they make $15K. And they pay via 1099's, which means they pay more in payroll taxes than most people.

My people ?
WTF is wrong with you ?
Why cant you agree this behaviour is evil ?
Or is there something you want to share with us ?
lol We've been pointing out for years how evil you faggots are an dhow they need to be kept away from children. Quit trying to pretend otherwise Tammi Faye. You want them grooming children.

Perhaps they are just following your countries example......

This isn't the church, this is your government......

The Times articles, along with the 2012 trial of the Rochdale child sex abuse ring, prompted the House of Commons Home Affairs Committee to conduct hearings.[15] Following this and further articles from Norfolk, Rotherham Council commissioned an independent inquiry led by Professor Alexis Jay. In August 2014 the Jay report concluded that an estimated 1,400 children[16] had been sexually abused in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013, predominantly by British-Pakistani men.[14]Confirmed victims of the abuse in Rotherham were predominantly white. It is speculated that British Asian girls might not have come forward due to social isolation and fear of dishonour.[17] A "common thread" was that taxi drivers had been picking the children up for sex from care homes and schools.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal#cite_note-21The abuse included gang rape, forcing children to watch rape, dousing them with petrol and threatening to set them on fire, threatening to rape their mothers and younger sisters, as well as trafficking them to other towns.[20] There were pregnancies (one at age 12), pregnancy terminations, miscarriages, babies raised by their mothers, in addition to babies removed, causing further trauma.[21][22][23][24]

The failure to address the abuse was attributed to a combination of factors revolving around race, class, religion and gender—fear that the perpetrators' ethnicity would trigger allegations of racism; contemptuous and sexist attitudes toward the mostly working-class victims; lack of a child-centred focus; a desire to protect the town's reputation; and lack of training and resources.[25][26][9]

Rotherham Council's chief executive, its director of children's services, as well as the Police and Crime Commissioner for South Yorkshire Police all resigned.[27]

Vast majority of them aren't, not even close. Most Protestant pastors are having a good year if they make $15K. And they pay via 1099's, which means they pay more in payroll taxes than most people.
The richest city in the world is Vatican city.... I'm not talking about pastors... I'm talking about organized religions leaders...

Isn't this rather old news? The Spotlight movie from 2015 showed it in detail. Spotlight (2015) ⭐ 8.1 | Biography, Crime, Drama

Not allowing priests to have normal sexual relations invites this sort of behavior.

Isn't this rather old news? The Spotlight movie from 2015 showed it in detail. Spotlight (2015) ⭐ 8.1 | Biography, Crime, Drama

Not allowing priests to have normal sexual relations invites this sort of behavior.

Yeah, no. The majority if the sexual abuse in the church is by homosexuals....so alowing marriage isnt exactly a cure..

Of those reported cases, 60 percent were homosexual abuse and 30 percent heterosexual abuse, according to the 2004 John Jay Report commissioned by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops.

Yeah, no. The majority if the sexual abuse in the church is by homosexuals....so alowing marriage isnt exactly a cure..

Of those reported cases, 60 percent were homosexual abuse and 30 percent heterosexual abuse, according to the 2004 John Jay Report commissioned by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops.
Ah, simple minds are so awkward...

Gays and paedos are two different things. You are too fucking stupid to know that.

lol sure, Tammi, the only 'activist' cult on the planer who has NAMBLa as a charter founder and also two of the faux 'Rights' Founders Harry Hay and David Thorstad, both card carrying Communist Party members as well, openly supporting NAMBLa for their entire lives, with no problem from the 'gay community' outside of a few lesbians, are not pedoes and pedo fans .... lol you sick freaks are a hoot. Your silly attempts at dodging the facts are what is just ridiculously stupid.

Forum List

Back