Church of England Has Now Approved of Women Bishops!

Just another Christian denomination that will split apart and lose members because of trying to embrace political correctness.

The next step in it's downward spiral will be to allow faggot and lezbo priests. .. :doubt:

It shows you that men and women are sinful and need a savior to help them come back and manage for them.

Just another Christian denomination that will split apart and lose members because of trying to embrace political correctness.

The next step in it's downward spiral will be to allow faggot and lezbo priests. .. :doubt:

I think they already embrace the homo agenda so they're a lost cause as far as I'm concerned. They've chosen political correctness over the unchanging Word of God. There's a very warm place set aside for false prophets.

Excellent for the Church of England.

I pray daily in my heart that the spirit of Jesus comes to the suffering like DS and Chuckt so that their hearts may be enlarged and their souls stop groaning from the spiritual illness of misunderstanding.

Good for them I say. The women who follow the christian faith are always less combative and easier to engage than the irate screaming males. I think the church have missed a trick for the last 1500 years or so having used some of the "masculine" nutjobs to promote their cause.
Perhaps they are right...the present Pope is the last...the next one is a Popess.
Go ladies :)

Excellent for the Church of England.

I pray daily in my heart that the spirit of Jesus comes to the suffering like DS and Chuckt so that their hearts may be enlarged and their souls stop groaning from the spiritual illness of misunderstanding.

Can you show us biblically why you believe homosexuality is a "godly" and "acceptable" lifestyle? If you've ever read the Bible then you've certainly heard about repentance.

Good for them I say. The women who follow the christian faith are always less combative and easier to engage than the irate screaming males. I think the church have missed a trick for the last 1500 years or so having used some of the "masculine" nutjobs to promote their cause.
Perhaps they are right...the present Pope is the last...the next one is a Popess.

Yeah ... Christ (the founder of the Christian Church) and His male Apostles had it wrong. How dare Jesus Christ not consult with Jake and hotpotato before embarking on such a project as the Christian church.

If the groaning and moaning of the souls like DS would only realize that Jesus is judge and they are not, only called to love their neighbors as themselves, they would be much, much content with their lives.

Jesus is not constrained by evangelical Christianity, never has been, He never will be put into a box by modern Christian pharisees spouting latter day heresies, like the Rapture for instance.

Nobody cares about what the Church of England does anymore, even in England, because they have thrown away any claim to legitimacy when they ordained women priests. Until that time, the Catholic Church and the Church of England were in negotiations to reunite, but that became a lost cause when the Church of England ordained women priests and broke Apostolic Succession.

Yeah ... Christ (the founder of the Christian Church) and His male Apostles had it wrong. How dare Jesus Christ not consult with Jake and hotpotato before embarking on such a project as the Christian church.

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Except when it comes to the MAN MADE CHURCH MATTERS!!! Hypocrites???

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Except when it comes to the MAN MADE CHURCH MATTERS!!! Hypocrites???

Sure, but you should admit that you really don't know what you're talking about.

Nobody cares about what the Church of England does anymore, even in England, because they have thrown away any claim to legitimacy when they ordained women priests. Until that time, the Catholic Church and the Church of England were in negotiations to reunite, but that became a lost cause when the Church of England ordained women priests and broke Apostolic Succession.

They never had Apostolic Succession to begin with.

Then again neither did the catholics

They never had Apostolic Succession to begin with.

Then again neither did the catholics
Prove it.

Haha ...Prove it!

The last word of all believers and non-believers alike!

I know this guy is a Mormon, and they go around telling people they are the true church because somehow Jesus and the Apostles got it all wrong.

And now he's claiming there is no Apostolic Succession.

I assume he has proof of this if he is making this claim.

I want to see it.

You can butt out, because you don't have a dog in this fight.

Forum List

Back