Chuckie the Clown: Don't Make America Great Again

Uh, Obamacare was passed BEFORE the 2010 midterms when the Democrats had a filibuster proof majority in the Senate AND control of the house.

Imagine if Barry and Hillary had stood at the funeral of those four killed in Benghazi and said, "Yep, they were killed by Al Queda terrorists. We could have saved them by moving resources from Aviano, Italy, but they never were dispatched. And we don't know WHY the Ambassador and his people were in Benghazi after the English and the Red Cross were removed for safety. Oh, and Romney said in the debates that Russia would be our greatest potential enemy and I responded by saying, "The 1980's are calling and they want their cold war back." But Romney was right."

Have any doubt that 2012 would have come out different?

Obamacare was intentionally delayed until AFTER the 2012 election FOR SOME STRANGE REASON.
Yet it was signed into law in 2010...
You keep that dream alive. Run with Bring Back Obamacare in 2018.
I have no emotive investment at all in the ACA..It doesn't affect me personally...All I am doing is debating the merits of your rhetoric...
The topic is Schumer not wanting America great again, ADD boy.
And Schumer is talking about healthcare...Your not very good at this...
And as Chuckie says, the only way to protect Obamacare is to keep America from being great again.

Yet it was signed into law in 2010...
I have no emotive investment at all in the ACA..It doesn't affect me personally...All I am doing is debating the merits of your rhetoric...
And as Chuckie says, the only way to protect Obamacare is to keep America from being great again.
Well that is just one man's opinion, which can easily be put aside...

Well that is just one man's opinion, which can easily be put aside...
Chuckie is your leader in protecting Hopeycare.

And you say ignore him. :itsok:

Forum List

Back