Chuck Tood Lies About Obama

Two questions from Todd seem to have ruffled progressive feathers! The first was whether his postponing an Executive Action on immigration reform until after the mid-terms was politically motivated...the second was whether playing golf so soon after the Foley speech was a wise move.

Didn't raise my hackles.

I expected Todd to ask those questions.

I'd also expect them from Hannity or O'Reilly.

They aren't questions that you really want an answer for..they are "zingers".

If you expected him to ask those questions...then why would you classify them as "zingers"?

Meet the Press is an iconic news show on television. If the moderator is only going to ask softball questions of politicians then they might as well shut it down now because nobody will take it seriously. Chuck Todd grasps that. Even though he IS a liberal he asked Obama a few questions that Barry obviously would rather not be asked. Kudos to Chuck Todd for doing so! Shame on you for attacking him for it!

If you expected him to ask those questions...then why would you classify them as "zingers"?

Meet the Press is an iconic news show on television. If the moderator is only going to ask softball questions of politicians then they might as well shut it down now because nobody will take it seriously. Chuck Todd grasps that. Even though he IS a liberal he asked Obama a few questions that Barry obviously would rather not be asked. Kudos to Chuck Todd for doing so! Shame on you for attacking him for it!

Like I said, there are no real answers to them.

What does playing golf on your own time have anything to do with policy?

And anyone watching? Knows why the immigration policy decision was delayed.

Neither question had any value.

How DOES one become a college professor without first graduating from college? Gee but it's good to be a liberal in the USA these days! Doesn't matter if you don't have the requisite degrees or if you blew up a few buildings and were on the FBI's most wanted list...if you spout the progressive line...there is a teaching position WAITING for you at one of our nations bastions of higher learning!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

the same way Obama became a professor probably. Crowned, knighted, gifted, bestowed on them. all a joke

lol, they're upset because he asked about him playing golf?

Maybe the people wanted him to ask it?

man oh man

Feigning neutrality in week one and the left has the noose out already. Let that be a warning to get your talking points first thing in the morning lefties.

Feigning neutrality in week one and the left has the noose out already. Let that be a warning to get your talking points first thing in the morning lefties.

Naw, I've seen him before. He's never been a lefty and has never hidden that fact.

IMO, whether right or left, the job of a true journalist is to be neutral. That's not the way our news is anymore and you can blame the right for undercutting the FCC when radical RW Michael Powell (son of Colin) was in charge. Look it up, watch the documentary, Orwell rolls In His Grave available on You Tube.

Walter Cronkite broke the mold on the neutral journalism concept. He was a liberal.

On your own time? Dude, Barack Obama is the President of the United States...his "own time" stopped when he put his hand on the bible and took the oath of office! Being President isn't a 9-5 Monday through Friday gig. It's a 24/7/365 days a year job that he told the American people he was up for.

When he gave that speech to the nation about the beheading of James Foley and then teed off 16 minutes later it was one of the dumbest things I've seen a politician do IN YEARS! It gave the impression that he could care less about Foley's gruesome murder but took a few minutes before a round of golf to go through the motions of caring. Who does that? Seriously...what the fuck is this guy thinking?

UPDATE Chuck Todd Lied Falsely Accused President Obama of Not Mentioning Syria

Chuck Todd is a college dropout who hails from the rightwinged hack-shop of National Journal Hotline. Let me preface this by saying: college dropout does not equal stupidity. But, in Chuck Todd's case he is stupid, and he is a college dropout.

Yesterday, stupid Chuck Todd interviewed President Obama during a segment on the failing "Meet The Press" show. It was in that interview, at timestamp 8:25, that Chuck Todd's lying, rightwinged hackery glared as Chuck Todd falsely accused President Obama of not mentioning "Syria."

Some RW nutters here have said that Todd is a liberal because he worked at MSNBC. He's not, never was and neither are some of those who are still at MSNBC.

MSNBC is not fox. Fox is an entertainment network. MSNBC has both right and left leaning reporters.

I've watched Todd when he was answering questions I knew the answer to and he is as much a Liberal ideologue as there can be.

Liberalism flows through his veins, I think.

On your own time? Dude, Barack Obama is the President of the United States...his "own time" stopped when he put his hand on the bible and took the oath of office! Being President isn't a 9-5 Monday through Friday gig. It's a 24/7/365 days a year job that he told the American people he was up for.

When he gave that speech to the nation about the beheading of James Foley and then teed off 16 minutes later it was one of the dumbest things I've seen a politician do IN YEARS! It gave the impression that he could care less about Foley's gruesome murder but took a few minutes before a round of golf to go through the motions of caring. Who does that? Seriously...what the fuck is this guy thinking?

Ever work for someone who didn't have much for you to compliment him on?

You look for ANYTHING sometimes to find a positive thing to say about him at certain times.

I somehow get the impression the WH staffers might sometimes look for complimentary things to say to Barack so they might mention howWELL he compartmentalizes the many different tasks and problems during his day.

So, he might have been trying to 'fall back' on the ONE thing his team universally agrees he does well...compartmentalize matters so that one event doesn't adversly affect your thinking or actions or behaviors in a completely separate matter.

This is a good skill for a POTUS, but to choose to display that ability at that moment was really bad timing.

It revealed an icy demeanor standing in stark contrast to his campaigning self.

Think his talking about Foley revealed a disturbing aloofness?

Think about his partial birth abortion support as a Senator. The heartlessness of his position on that matter was disturbing...disgusting. As in, how could someone who calls himself a decent human being support this???

Ever work for someone who didn't have much for you to compliment him on?

You look for ANYTHING sometimes to find a positive thing to say about him at certain times.

I somehow get the impression the WH staffers might sometimes look for complimentary things to say to Barack so they might mention howWELL he compartmentalizes the many different tasks and problems during his day.

So, he might have been trying to 'fall back' on the ONE thing his team universally agrees he does well...compartmentalize matters so that one event doesn't adversly affect your thinking or actions or behaviors in a completely separate matter.

This is a good skill for a POTUS, but to choose to display that ability at that moment was really bad timing.

It revealed an icy demeanor standing in stark contrast to his campaigning self.

Think his talking about Foley revealed a disturbing aloofness?

Think about his partial birth abortion support as a Senator. The heartlessness of his position on that matter was disturbing...disgusting. As in, how could someone who calls himself a decent human being support this???

It's frankly stunning to me that he would have had the desire to go tee it up that day after seeing what was done to Foley. Me personally? If ISIS terrorists taunted me as the President of the United States as they cut the head off of an American, I would have been on Air Force One headed back to Washington to formulate the strategy to destroy those animals IMMEDIATELY! I would have gathered the Joint Chiefs and my National Security Advisers in a conference room and told them "We are not leaving this room until we have a plan to eradicate ISIS. Who has suggestions? Who has ideas? Let's get this DONE!"

Sorry but what?

After 250 where blown to smithereens in Lebanon, President Ronald Reagan went to play golf the very next day. After 9/11? This was Bush:

Somehow, now? The Presidency is a 24/7 job.

Yeah..what was he thinking.

By the way? The Journalists were beheaded BECAUSE Obama was attacking ISIL, not because he was doing nothing.

Sorry but what?

After 250 where blown to smithereens in Lebanon, President Ronald Reagan went to play golf the very next day. After 9/11? This was Bush:

Somehow, now? The Presidency is a 24/7 job.

Yeah..what was he thinking.

By the way? The Journalists were beheaded BECAUSE Obama was attacking ISIL, not because he was doing nothing.

Barack Obama gave his Foley speech and teed off SIXTEEN MINUTES LATER. YOU DOUCHE! After 9/11 Bush got on Air Force One and flew back to Washington to do his job...he didn't go golfing. The video clip you've shown is not from the same day or week. Yes, Reagan was playing golf the day that the Marine barracks was bombed but he was playing BEFORE that took place, not after! To show how completely absurd your claim is...he played in the morning and was awoken at 2:30 the next morning with the news that our barracks had been bombed at a little before midnight.

Last edited:
Chuck Todd rightwing?
Wow....Where did that come from?

The lengths that Obama sycophants are willing go to to protect Barry from criticism has gotten farcical at this point. The day that NBC rewards a "right winger" with a prestigious slot like moderator of Meet The Press is the day that Hell freezes over! Chuck Todd made an attempt to be slightly even handed in his questioning of the President giving him two uncomfortable questions in a lengthy interview and progressives want him tarred and feathered for being a conservative "stooge"! It's laughable...

Forum List

Back