Is it at all possible that Mexican cartels are running Mexifornia through dirty politicians?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I know, I know...sounds like a concocted conspiracy theory right?
BUT....considering the level of defiance and disregard for the U.S. Constitution and its best, most productive citizens well being both physically and fiscally isn’t it worth serious consideration?

BUT....considering the level of defiance and disregard for the U.S. Constitution and its best, most productive citizens well being both physically and fiscally isn’t it worth serious consideration?

I moved this to Conspiracy Theories because you have no evidence to corroborate your theory, thus it does not belong in Politics.

I moved this to Conspiracy Theories because you have no evidence to corroborate your theory, thus it does not belong in Politics.

Hahaha...that’s a good one.
Hmmm, makes me wonder what else cartels are running.

I live in Nassau County and the politicians may as well run a drug cartel.

No - and Yes it sounds like a concocted vat of stupid.

You should seriously consider moving - Jerry Brown is living in your head rent free.

You should seriously consider moving - Jerry Brown is living in your head rent free.

Haha...that’s so weird...LefTards wouldn’t dare acknowledge such a possibility. Who would have thought....Funny shit

Hahaha...that’s a good one.
Hmmm, makes me wonder what else cartels are running.

Clearly westwall is involved in one of your "Mexican cartels" and is probably organizing a caravan to come by your place ...

Bunker up! :)

Sure as hell is possible!

Gee got quiet all of a sudden

Haha...oh yeah, people are scared of this one. The mods don’t want this in “politics” for some reason. Apparently ALL threads started must be substantiated and packagedwith proven “facts”. Don’t dare present a thread as a question...regardless of how political it may be it can’t stay in politics....weird huh?

Haha...that’s so weird...LefTards wouldn’t dare acknowledge such a possibility. Who would have thought....Funny shit
So, because anybody with an I.Q. above a glass of snot dismisses this blather, it makes them 'LefTards'? If that is the extent of your reasoning skills, you should just put a gun in your mouth.

Sure as hell is possible!
Just slightly less possible than N.A.M.B.L.A. is running the White House in conjunction with Donnie Shitstain.

sure

also, eleanor roosevelt was a secret nazi and had an affair with herman goering

keep it under your hat, big guy

California is still very different from Mexico, and most Mexicans have no intention of making it similar,

but it wouldn't surprise me if politicians start getting murdered soon by mafia, cartels, and such

Forum List

Back