Chuck Schumer At NYC Restaurant Goes Off On Pres. Carter Official And His Wife For Voting For Trump

There you go again.. using discredited sources for your bullshit. In two years or less it will be worse for people to admit they voted for Trump then admit having a pedaphile in the family.

Already journalists and US citizens traveling abroad all get asked the same question when they see an American.
The question always centers on the president's sanity, mental health or if his bizarre behavior is an act.

I'm sure that makes you deplorables really proud.
It makes me sick to my stomach.

It's been reported by many outsets actually, NYpost and here is Fox. To the OP, why the need to identify his religion? Serves no relevance in this particular story.

Schumer goes off on Trump supporter at NYC restaurant, witness says

Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., caused a scene at a Manhattan restaurant when he began yelling at a wealthy and well-connected Donald Trump supporter that the POTUS is “a liar.”

Schumer, the top Senate Democrat, lost his cool on Sunday night at Upper East Side restaurant Sette Mezzo, according to witnesses.

He was dining with friends when he encountered Joseph A. Califano Jr. — the former U.S. secretary of health, education and welfare under President Jimmy Carter and domestic policy adviser to President Lyndon B. Johnson — and his wife, Hilary, who were having a quiet dinner.

Onlookers said Schumer was incensed that Hilary — the daughter of William S. Paley, the founder and chairman of CBS — had voted for Trump, even though her husband, Joseph, is a well-known Democrat.

One witness said of the restaurant rant, “They are a highly respected couple, and Schumer made a scene, yelling, ‘She voted for Trump!’ The Califanos left the restaurant, but Schumer followed them outside.” On the sidewalk, Schumer carried on with his fantastical filibuster: “ ‘How could you vote for Trump? He’s a liar!’ He kept repeating, ‘He’s a liar!’ ”

Hilary confirmed the confrontation, telling Page Six, “Sen. Schumer was really rude . . . He’s our senator, and I don’t really like him. Yes, I voted for Trump. Schumer joined us outside and he told me Trump was a liar. I should have told him that Hillary Clinton was a liar, but I was so surprised I didn’t say anything.”

I am calling bullshit on this...
Fox News even said a witness said...

Here let me create a Headline:

The OP has used Fake News and bullshit sites in the past and looks like he willing to use them in the future....

Difference is mine is based on actual evidence...

It's been reported by many outsets actually, NYpost and here is Fox. To the OP, why the need to identify his religion? Serves no relevance in this particular story.

Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., caused a scene at a Manhattan restaurant when he began yelling at a wealthy and well-connected Donald Trump supporter that the POTUS is “a liar.”

Schumer, the top Senate Democrat, lost his cool on Sunday night at Upper East Side restaurant Sette Mezzo, according to witnesses.

He was dining with friends when he encountered Joseph A. Califano Jr. — the former U.S. secretary of health, education and welfare under President Jimmy Carter and domestic policy adviser to President Lyndon B. Johnson — and his wife, Hilary, who were having a quiet dinner.

Onlookers said Schumer was incensed that Hilary — the daughter of William S. Paley, the founder and chairman of CBS — had voted for Trump, even though her husband, Joseph, is a well-known Democrat.

One witness said of the restaurant rant, “They are a highly respected couple, and Schumer made a scene, yelling, ‘She voted for Trump!’ The Califanos left the restaurant, but Schumer followed them outside.” On the sidewalk, Schumer carried on with his fantastical filibuster: “ ‘How could you vote for Trump? He’s a liar!’ He kept repeating, ‘He’s a liar!’ ”

Hilary confirmed the confrontation, telling Page Six, “Sen. Schumer was really rude . . . He’s our senator, and I don’t really like him. Yes, I voted for Trump. Schumer joined us outside and he told me Trump was a liar. I should have told him that Hillary Clinton was a liar, but I was so surprised I didn’t say anything.”

Thank you for the "rest of the story" as Paul Harvey would say.

I'm witnessing old D's just lose it on a regular basis now. Their base if that's what you want to call them are so far left now decent D's like the Heitkamps don't stand a chance anymore.

Anyone who voted for the pathological lying pussygrabber will be treated in the near future as Nazi sympathesizers are today.

This happened Sunday night. The untrustworthy Chuck Schumer, who's Jewish, proves once again that liberalism is a mental disease. He demonstrated a knee jerk reaction of what it is to be considered 'Triggered', or 'Unstable'. For more details, click the link.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/chuck-schumer-loses-goes-off-trump-supporter-nyc-restaurant/

You're actually willing to appear so stupid that you actually think some argument in a restaurant "proves" something about "Liberalism"? Or "Judaism"?

You're a sick fuck.

There you go again.. using discredited sources for your bullshit. In two years or less it will be worse for people to admit they voted for Trump then admit having a pedaphile in the family.

Already journalists and US citizens traveling abroad all get asked the same question when they see an American.
The question always centers on the president's sanity, mental health or if his bizarre behavior is an act.

I'm sure your family hopes it becomes worse to be a Trump voter than being related to a pedophile.

This happened Sunday night. The untrustworthy Chuck Schumer, who's Jewish, proves once again that liberalism is a mental disease. He demonstrated a knee jerk reaction of what it is to be considered 'Triggered', or 'Unstable'. For more details, click the link.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/chuck-schumer-loses-goes-off-trump-supporter-nyc-restaurant/

You're actually willing to appear so stupid that you actually think some argument in a restaurant "proves" something about "Liberalism"? Or "Judaism"?

You're a sick fuck.

Wait a minute, didn't a conversation on a bus prove something about Trump?

You're a sick fuck.

Wait a minute, didn't a conversation on a bus prove something about Trump?

Might have I dunno. But I doubt it proved something about an entire political philosophy or a religion.

Follow me?

Cite sources that support your contention that Americans abroad are asked about "the president's sanity, mental health or if his bizarre behavior is an act". Do you travel abroad a great deal? Otherwise, STFU, your surmise is just so much rumor based on nothing.

Thank you for the "rest of the story" as Paul Harvey would say.

I'm witnessing old D's just lose it on a regular basis now. Their base if that's what you want to call them are so far left now decent D's like the Heitkamps don't stand a chance anymore.

I think Schumer has as much to lose with the failed Obamacare replacement as anyone and it might be puting him in a testy move. He and Pelosi are in the drivers seat, if their party doesn't support, or isn't willing to support a particular law based on partisanship, well, it falls on them. That's not the game of chess he thought he was playing.

They now have to explain why their parties Obamare which is crumbling cannot gain one vote from their entire party to repeal and replace. It might seem easy to attack Trump and the GOP, but if nothing is done and Obamacare falters, who pays a price then for not wanting to vote on a better plan?

Both sides have failed, so it's not so cut and dry as "GOP didn't get it done" this is government, both sides need to realize the stakes and show interest in improving the lives of their citizens. Or better yet, getting OUT of their lives.

Cite sources that support your contention that Americans abroad are asked about "the president's sanity, mental health or if his bizarre behavior is an act". Do you travel abroad a great deal? Otherwise, STFU, your surmise is just so much rumor based on nothing.

Actually thats more of politicians showing fear of he unknown. Of course Trump is worrisome to them, they'd rather deal with some American globalists who will meet them at cocktail parties and engage in backdoor deals to move U.S jobs overseas.

Trump is unpredictable and was able to win on an "American First" campaign. Career politicians everywhere are seeing Easy Street being taken away from them.

Trump is unpredictable and was able to win on an "American First" campaign. Career politicians everywhere are seeing Easy Street being taken away from them.

Pffft. The Know Nothings thought they could win with that nativistic shit too. They disintegrated in short order. And good riddance.

Which btw is exactly what the OP is expressing with his crapola about "da Jooos".

Here are global polls prior to the election.
Since then, I'd guess Trump's numbers would drop significantly. Trump only wins in, (gasp) Russia!

International opinion polling for the United States presidential election, 2016 - Wikipedia

Pffft. The Know Nothings thought they could win with that nativistic shit too. They disintegrated in short order. And good riddance.

Which btw is exactly what the OP is expressing with his crapola about "da Jooos".

I have to love this post. Congress. Check. Senate. Check. The White House. Check. Next SCOTUS conservative. Check.

But Bagdad Progressive Bob. "There are no conservatives in Washington. Republicans are wiped out. "

Come on Pogo you can do better.

:lol:

Here are global polls prior to the election.
Since then, I'd guess Trump's numbers would drop significantly. Trump only wins in, (gasp) Russia!

International opinion polling for the United States presidential election, 2016 - Wikipedia

Because polls are so accurate I should be saying "Madame President" no?

I have to love this post. Congress. Check. Senate. Check. The White House. Check. Next SCOTUS conservative. Check.

But Bagdad Progressive Bob. "There are no conservatives in Washington. Republicans are wiped out. "

Come on Pogo you can do better.

:lol:

Engrish?

You're a sick fuck.
No, but it would indicate that Schumer is possibly just a tad unstable. What does it say about people who would vote such a moron into office...to represent them?

New Topics

Forum List

Back