Chuck Schumer yells at couple having a quiet dinner because they voted for Trump

The old fool goes off on me and he'll rue the day he does,

I'm beginning to think old Chucky isn't wired up just right

When Trump can evoke that type of response, and it wil, you know he's bad for the country........I work with a bunch of white guys who walk around like they shit don't stink because of this racist bitch and every effin day, I want to punch one of these bitches in the face......that's how much we liberals loath you people and Trump....so I say, go Shummer and then spit in thier food!!

When Trump can evoke that type of response, and it wil, you know he's bad for the country........I work with a bunch of white guys who walk around like they shit don't stink because of this racist bitch and every effin day, I want to punch one of these bitches in the face......that's how much we liberals loath you people and Trump....so I say, go Shummer and then spit in thier food!!

Yeah, sure you do, Snowflake. lol

• Banned
"I just love it when Chuck The Clown Schumer gives Republicans advice on what we ought to do." - Trey Gowdy

• Banned
C5_vJYrVAAAV0jL.jpg

Had it been me, I would have shrieked a world of profanity at him at a decible to make his ears hurt. He would have thought he'd been attacked by a harpy.

Because, of course, he was attacked by a harpy.

Yell at my wife like that and he wakes up in an emergency room wondering why his nose is flat against his lips.

So Trump is responsible for Schumer being a nut job? You are one dumb n!gger.

Forum List

Back