Chuck Schumer Agrees Pot needs to be Decriminalized

If the republicrats would get on board, and get pot off the schedule 1 list they could at the very least count on some moonbat voters to at least forget about voting, if not actually vote for some libertarian minded republicrats.

The sort of republicrats we need to really roll back regressive government.
There is nothing libertarian about blowing THC into another person’s (perhaps a child’s or infant’s) system. Quite the opposite. Fascist. Which makes it very appropriate that pot day and hitler’s birthday are the same date.

Pot is a dangerous substance and should be recriminalized.
Anyone smoking pot in public should do hard time. Those driving while high on pot should be incarcerated and lose their drivers license.
Most pot advocates are in the dark regarding the danger and are kept that way by pot lobby propagandists and corrupt politicians.
tell us about how one gets "injected" with pot second hand smoke....thats always been entertaining......
Boomer: It's True, I Had Second-Hand High During 'MNF' Broadcast
so did he inhale it or did someone inject it into him?...
The addict is back. Always trying to rationalize the habit.

How have corrupt politicians and pot lobby propagandists hidden the dangers, precisely?
By promoting pot as benign and medicinal with no caveat warning of the anxiety and derealization impact it has on people.
They discount and obfuscate the threat pot poses in order to justify the potential tax revenue.
People don't randomly and publicly inject their other epilepsy medicines into other people using the excuse that it's medicinal to justify their assault, do they? Crock.

Who was "randomly and publicly" injecting marijuana-based epilepsy medicine into people?
Anyone using publicly. Would it be acceptable if they blew PCP smoke into your system? After all, some people enjoy PCP.

Do you understand that the word 'inject' has a particular meaning? :p
It’s a synonym for introduce.
Another addict trying to rationalize his drug habit.

How have corrupt politicians and pot lobby propagandists hidden the dangers, precisely?
By promoting pot as benign and medicinal with no caveat warning of the anxiety and derealization impact it has on people.
They discount and obfuscate the threat pot poses in order to justify the potential tax revenue.
People don't randomly and publicly inject their other epilepsy medicines into other people using the excuse that it's medicinal to justify their assault, do they? Crock.

Who was "randomly and publicly" injecting marijuana-based epilepsy medicine into people?
Anyone using publicly. Would it be acceptable if they blew PCP smoke into your system? After all, some people enjoy PCP.

Do you understand that the word 'inject' has a particular meaning? :p
It’s a synonym for introduce.
Another addict trying to rationalize his drug habit.

1. I'm not an addict, nor even a user. Not of pot, nor any (other) illegal drugs, nor any legal ones recreationally. About the only drugs I use are NSAIDs and caffeine, and I don't consume much caffeine.

2. Inject is not just synonymous with introduce. I would not inject one stranger to another, for example. Particularly when speaking about medicine, inject would be to force a liquid into a person. Your use of the word seems to be either an intentional misrepresentation to make the action sound worse, or amazingly ignorant of the way the word inject is used.

3. Boomer Esiason getting a contact buzz is not an example of pot being especially dangerous. :lol: For that matter, pot does not have to be smoked, so at best, it might be an example of where pot should not be allowed to be smoked in certain places, like cigarettes.

If the republicrats would get on board, and get pot off the schedule 1 list they could at the very least count on some moonbat voters to at least forget about voting, if not actually vote for some libertarian minded republicrats.

The sort of republicrats we need to really roll back regressive government.
There is nothing libertarian about blowing THC into another person’s (perhaps a child’s or infant’s) system. Quite the opposite. Fascist. Which makes it very appropriate that pot day and hitler’s birthday are the same date.

Where did I come close to suggesting anything about

"blowing THC into another person’s (perhaps a child’s or infant’s) system"

I don't give a shit if stupid people blow their brains out as long as they're next to a barrier that will prevent the bullet from harming anyone else.

Not sure how that makes me a fascist.

Demanding government prohibit behavior you don't happen to like, when it causes no one else any harm, is what defines a fascist. The simple use of pot does not harm anyone other than the user. When they attempt to operate machines, on pot, cough syrup, beer or meth obviously they're a danger.

Not when they're watching Ren and Stimpy cartoons.

No you probably won't unless they're in the same part of "Hell" as you are. If they were anything like you, that's possible.

I’m not in hell; actually I’m quite content with the way my life has turned out.

As opposed to an unhappy, miserable asshole like you.

If you want to waste your life being high on drugs or alcohol, go for it. It is your life to waste.

Just stay off the roads, don't expose our children to your stupidity, and don't expect society to pay for your medical bills or stint in rehab. Own your shit!

No, but you will be very shortly after your death. Happiness is a key indicator of being Hell-bound when one lives in an Immoral Society like this one.

So the whole Pursuit of Happiness thing is a crock?

So the whole Pursuit of Happiness thing is a crock?

There cannot be True Happiness in an Immoral Society. What you perceive as Happiness is a lie created by The Enemy to distract you from your Proper Role in Socuety.

Happiness in a Moral Society is a very different thing than what you experience. It's about accepting ones role in life and doing it as well as you can.

Pot is a dangerous substance and should be recriminalized.
Anyone smoking pot in public should do hard time. Those driving while high on pot should be incarcerated and lose their drivers license.
Most pot advocates are in the dark regarding the danger and are kept that way by pot lobby propagandists and corrupt politicians.
tell us about how one gets "injected" with pot second hand smoke....thats always been entertaining......
Boomer: It's True, I Had Second-Hand High During 'MNF' Broadcast
so did he inhale it or did someone inject it into him?...
The addict is back. Always trying to rationalize the habit.
you are like your girlfriend tipsy....you have no idea what an addict is.....and no,i dont believe you ever smoked pot.....

the way you described your physical afflictions in past threads, you may not have much choice, so yea you are probably happy just waking up in the morning..........

Actually I'm very fortunate that even with my issues I have very few limitations to living a regular life. There are some drawbacks and limits but not too much.

Most mornings I'm less than thrilled to be waking up because that means i have to deal with this disgusting world around me.

Forum List

Back