I would have left a link but the news is nothing like his actual speech and of course I am using his logic and reason since he is deflecting his own behavior and INADVERTANTLY criticizing himself and his own party.

Try this link,

it might be his actual speech, but the clip I saw on a major network (ABC?) had just the part about how he correlates hurting people to being childish, which is ironic since his speaches are to do just that, and never addresses anything of use to our Country or his State.

I fail to see your point

My point has been the same for just about every section and topic in these forums.
If you are gonna talk smack about your opponents to demonize them you better "mirror reflect"
(reflection method of learning)
in order to see when you are deflecting your own issues onto your opponent and hitting yourself.
And that includes the constant displacement of blame.
People are just starting to realize action=reaction & Cause=affect? No, they should have known this charade they are playing would end up opening their own can of worms and boomerang back to hurt them.
They just saw that happen to HILLARY's Political career and they still don't get it.

Schumer, once again is acting like the only adult in the room

Trump is being childish and petty by intentionally hurting people in retaliation for not getting his way in repealing Obamacare

Denial, displacement behavior can be considered a child like behavior.
As you grow up you notice self reflection helps see and address issues in order to fix them not displace them.
It's part of the 3-4 steps of Teshuva.
1)Admitting one's sin(s). This step is called vidui.
2)Feeling regret that one sinned.
3)Making a commitment not to repeat the sin.
4th is to make restitutions when possible.

Your OP makes no sense

Trump is being childish and cruel by using people who need healthcare subsidies just because he did not get his way

His healthcare plan seems to be to make people suffer to the point the Republican plan is the only game in town

You just made my point, Dems are
being childish and cruel by using people who need healthcare subsidies just because they did not get their way
this election. Remember
Schumer is the lead Baby in his call to obstruct any and all voting to fix the healthcare.

I fail to see your point
My point has been the same for just about every section and topic in these forums.
If you are gonna talk smack about your opponents to demonize them you better "mirror reflect"
in order to see when you are deflecting your own issues onto your opponent and hitting yourself.
People are just starting to realize action=reaction & Cause=affect? No, they should have known this charade they are playing would end up opening their own can of worms and boomerang back to hurt them.
They just saw that happen to HILLARY's Political career and they still don't get it.

Trump is being childish and petty by intentionally hurting people in retaliation for not getting his way in repealing Obamacare
As you grow up you notice self reflection helps see and address issues in order to fix them not displace them.
Your OP makes no sense

Trump is being childish and cruel by using people who need healthcare subsidies just because he did not get his way

His healthcare plan seems to be to make people suffer to the point the Republican plan is the only game in town
being childish and cruel by using people who need healthcare subsidies just because they did not get their way
this election. Remember
Schumer is the lead Baby in his call to obstruct any and all voting to fix the healthcare.
Um....those people already depend on the benefit

Trump is not attempting to fix healthcare. He is taking away insurance from 33 million people and raising premiums 20 percent

Your OP makes no sense

this election. Remember

Trump is not attempting to fix healthcare. He is taking away insurance from 33 million people and raising premiums 20 percent
Am I insured oh creator of fake numbers?
I say that because only 14 million were said to be enrolled in Obama care and premiums are constantly rising more then 20% and would come down not up with more
choices. Unless you admit the Dems screwed up the healthcare so bad that even fixing it can't save the death spiral.

Your OP makes no sense

this election. Remember

Remember when Chucky wanted to silence groups who opposed Big Ears and the D Party?

Yeah...thought so. Imagine what the DNC media would do if Trump said something similar...Leftnutter gets duped again.
EDITORIAL: Chuck Schumer urges IRS to harass Tea Party groups into silence

Your OP makes no sense

this election. Remember

I say that because only 14 million were said to be enrolled in Obama care and premiums are constantly rising more then 20% and would come down not up with more
choices. Unless you admit the Dems screwed up the healthcare so bad that even fixing it can't save the death spiral.
Not my problem dude

Schumer said Trump is acting like a petulant child by punishing the innocent

Schumer is right

Your OP makes no sense

this election. Remember

Remember when Chucky wanted to silence groups who opposed Big Ears and the D Party?

Yeah...thought so. Imagine what the DNC media would do if Trump said something similar...Leftnutter gets duped again.
IRS correctly challenged their claim to be nonprofit

Chuck Schumer yesterday admited he's not an adult, and also in his deflection speach inadvertantly called Hillary and his Party liken to childrens behavior. I love when they admit their trying to harm others is childish, but in reality it's their sadistic nature that is making them go after every single person in this administration.
I wonder how the MSM perceived his
speach, as it relates to their behavior as well.
Hey Morning Joe, Chuck Schumer thinks you guys are childish. ;-)
nice link, liar.

I would have left a link but the news is nothing like his actual speech and of course I am using his logic and reason since he is deflecting his own behavior and INADVERTANTLY criticizing himself and his own party.

Try this link,

it might be his actual speech, but the clip I saw on a major network (ABC?) had just the part about how he correlates hurting people to being childish, which is ironic since his speaches are to do just that, and never addresses anything of use to our Country or his State.

I fail to see your point

very astute observation, HaShev

Chuck Schumer yesterday admited he's not an adult, and also in his deflection speach inadvertantly called Hillary and his Party liken to childrens behavior. I love when they admit their trying to harm others is childish, but in reality it's their sadistic nature that is making them go after every single person in this administration.
nice link, liar.
When he was writing about childish behavior? It was meant for people like you. Grow up.

nice link, liar.
When he was writing about childish behavior? It was meant for people like you. Grow up.
Do you agree with Trump making people suffer because he did not get his way?

maybe he would be considered an adult on Mars. :iagree:
How long do you think it would take to fund his trip on one of those online funding sites?
I say only 50 minutes, 40 to announce the funding and 10 to crash the site with hand over fist contributors. Or just
lead a trail from his office to the rocket with donuts and rubles.

Your OP makes no sense

this election. Remember

Not my problem dude

Schumer said Trump is acting like a petulant child by punishing the innocent

Schumer is right
Last time I checked all 48 dems did not want Johny to have healthcare and only 3 Republicans, Trump not one of them, so
Wrong again. A child obstructs claiming "well they did it in 1998", when most the Govs were not residing back then, except maybe McCain and he was voting no, so if you want to spite the 1998 obstructionists you should be voting Against McCain.
You can't even get revenge properly without screwing up. Look at you here now top posting my posts, oh your vengeance is so hurtful. *L*

Forum List

Back