"Chuck and Nancy" bail on meeting with Trump after his stupid tweet

Maybe they should just meet and talk and listen and communicate.

Oh, just kidding, I know that's not a thing any more.

sure... that's a great idea.

except Donald, in advance lied about the democrats' positions and said there wouldn't be a deal.

so chuck and Nancy said "screw him".

then didn't look much like mitch-i-poo was interested in working with d's.

and for the record, do you think there's a lot of good will for the guy who stole a judge from a sitting president and spent 8 years intentionally obstructing a president who was twice elected by 52% of the electorate?
I think adults should act like adults and rise above the bullshit.

I don't care what the "other" side does, you rise above the bullshit and lead the way.

No one is doing that. All they're doing is pointing the finger, like children.
What else would you expect from Nancy, Chuck or Donny?
Our current "leaders" suck pond water.

should chuck and nancy have allowed Donny boy to lie and then use them as his poster children?

Adolf Twitler shoots himself in the foot yet again - The unbelievable idiocy continues!

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago
Meeting with “Chuck and Nancy” today about keeping government open and working. Problem is they want illegal immigrants flooding into our Country unchecked, are weak on Crime and want to substantially RAISE Taxes. I don’t see a deal!

Top Democratic congressional leaders pulled out of a Tuesday meeting with President Donald Trump after the president attacked them on Twitter.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said they no longer planned to meet with Trump for negotiations on a bill to fund the government. If Trump does not sign a funding bill by December 8, the federal government will enter into a partial shutdown.

"Given that the President doesn’t see a deal between Democrats and the White House, we believe the best path forward is to continue negotiating with our Republican counterparts in Congress instead," said a joint statement. "Rather than going to the White House for a show meeting that won’t result in an agreement, we’ve asked Leader McConnell and Speaker Ryan to meet this afternoon."​

'Chuck and Nancy' ditch government-shutdown meeting with Trump after Twitter attack
Can't believe I'm saying this but I don't blame them. Because of his money he was able to be the bully in business deals but that shit don't work in politics when you'r the sitting president.

Dumb tweet

Our President seems clueless on how to deal with other leaders

the erstwhile president is clueless about everything except sucking up to white supremacists.

Adolf Twitler shoots himself in the foot yet again - The unbelievable idiocy continues!

Meeting with “Chuck and Nancy” today about keeping government open and working. Problem is they want illegal immigrants flooding into our Country unchecked, are weak on Crime and want to substantially RAISE Taxes. I don’t see a deal!

Top Democratic congressional leaders pulled out of a Tuesday meeting with President Donald Trump after the president attacked them on Twitter.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said they no longer planned to meet with Trump for negotiations on a bill to fund the government. If Trump does not sign a funding bill by December 8, the federal government will enter into a partial shutdown.

"Given that the President doesn’t see a deal between Democrats and the White House, we believe the best path forward is to continue negotiating with our Republican counterparts in Congress instead," said a joint statement. "Rather than going to the White House for a show meeting that won’t result in an agreement, we’ve asked Leader McConnell and Speaker Ryan to meet this afternoon."​

'Chuck and Nancy' ditch government-shutdown meeting with Trump after Twitter attack
Can't believe I'm saying this but I don't blame them. Because of his money he was able to be the bully in business deals but that shit don't work in politics when you'r the sitting president.

Dumb tweet
95% of his tweets are stupid and inflammatory but just like people in here who continue to do stupid shit, i just move on.trump seems to be doing it intentionally to rile up the other side and go LOOK AT ME and to show people how stupid he is, they LOOK AT HIM and give him the very attention "he deserves"

then when the ignorant fuck tards on the left do the same - bag on trump for public reaction and publicity - they get pissed when trump DOESN'T respond.

Eminem upset Donald Trump hasn't said anything about his BET freestyle yet

does that somehow make your orange sociopath fit for office?

Thats not suprising coming from these two radical hate filled bigoted dems, schumer and pelosi.

projection.... gotta love it

when you've got bigots running the country, call the normal people bigots.

but here's a hint... pointing out white supremacist trash isn't bigotry

There was no white supremacy. That's just the hive mentality that the mainstream uses on you libs so y'all will congregate and follow en masse.

Maybe they should just meet and talk and listen and communicate.

Oh, just kidding, I know that's not a thing any more.

sure... that's a great idea.

except Donald, in advance lied about the democrats' positions and said there wouldn't be a deal.

so chuck and Nancy said "screw him".

then didn't look much like mitch-i-poo was interested in working with d's.

and for the record, do you think there's a lot of good will for the guy who stole a judge from a sitting president and spent 8 years intentionally obstructing a president who was twice elected by 52% of the electorate?
I think adults should act like adults and rise above the bullshit.

I don't care what the "other" side does, you rise above the bullshit and lead the way.

No one is doing that. All they're doing is pointing the finger, like children.
What else would you expect from Nancy, Chuck or Donny?
Our current "leaders" suck pond water.

should chuck and nancy have allowed Donny boy to lie and then use them as his poster children?
With Trump's opening salvo hours before the meeting, it is obvious he was setting them up

They were wise to tell Fat Donnie to go fuck himself

THERE IS NO ESCAPING IT:

WHO SHOWED UP READY TO WORK FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, AND WHO EMBRACED OBSTRUCTION AND 100% COMMITTMENT TO UNDERMINING EVERY SUCCESS FOR THE GOOD OF THEIR OWN PARTY?

upload_2017-11-29_10-36-22.jpeg

NO SHOW........PRESIDENT..........NO SHOW

No excuses
No justifications
NO alibis

Democrats need to show up for work or GTFO. And if they
refuse to do so, voters will keep helping them with that.

There was no white supremacy. That's just the hive mentality that the mainstream uses on you libs so y'all will congregate and follow en masse.

Uh Huh :wink:

GettyImages830617832.jpg

Awesome, shut her down
For all their faults (and there were many!), Gingrich and Clinton knew how to balance a budget and create 23 million jobs.

But Trump and Ryan? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

“Clinton knew how to balance a budget”....that’s laughable. He refused to sign the balanced budget, which is why the government shut down when he was President. Only when he realized he couldn’t bully the Republican Congress as they didn’t budge on the budget, he signed it with gnashing teeth. He was a lame duck President, thank God we had adults running the show from Congress.

THERE IS NO ESCAPING IT:

WHO SHOWED UP READY TO WORK FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, AND WHO EMBRACED OBSTRUCTION AND 100% COMMITTMENT TO UNDERMINING EVERY SUCCESS FOR THE GOOD OF THEIR OWN PARTY?

View attachment 163381

NO SHOW........PRESIDENT..........NO SHOW

No excuses
No justifications
NO alibis

Democrats need to show up for work or GTFO. And if they
refuse to do so, voters will keep helping them with that.

Poor Crooked Donnie

All dressed up and no place to go

America is laughing at him

projection.... gotta love it

when you've got bigots running the country, call the normal people bigots.

but here's a hint... pointing out white supremacist trash isn't bigotry

It's the tried and true "Pee Wee Trick" that most Trumplings have come to know and love

:cool-45:

i-know-you-are-but-what-am-i.jpg

Awesome, shut her down
For all their faults (and there were many!), Gingrich and Clinton knew how to balance a budget and create 23 million jobs.

“Clinton knew how to balance a budget”....that’s laughable. He refused to sign the balanced budget, which is why the government shut down when he was President. Only when he realized he couldn’t bully the Republican Congress as they didn’t budge on the budget, he signed it with gnashing teeth. He was a lame duck President, thank God we had adults running the show from Congress.

Bill Clinton balanced the budget

No Republican can make that claim

Awesome, shut her down

All Republicans that wrote and passed the budget sure as hell can. Clinton threw a tantrum over it and shut the government down because he hated it so much. That’s a fact you can’t refute.

GettyImages830617832.jpg

This is either:

A) Antifa again 'using violence to protect non-violence'

B) Confused Berkeley students protesting an appearance by famed flutist Yani, believing him to be Conservative speaker Milo Yiannopoulos

C) Snowflakes who, here, have organized and are marching for the Russians

D) A picture of the continuing annual 'Al Gore Did Beat George F*ing Bush in Florida' Re-Union Protest

(They still haven't gotten over THAT one...now they have to start de-conflicting this even with the new 'F*ing Trump Beat Hillary, But Hillary Won The popular Vote' annual protest.

upload_2017-11-29_10-48-21.jpeg

Last edited:

Awesome, shut her down

All Republicans that wrote and passed the budget sure as hell can. Clinton threw a tantrum over it and shut the government down because he hated it so much. That’s a fact you can’t refute.

They didn't sign it ....Bill Clinton did

After eight years of bitching about a balanced budget....where is it Republicans?

Dumb tweet

Our President seems clueless on how to deal with other leaders

Try clueless about everything! Been in office all year and has gotten little to nothing done! I was so afraid he would do the normal things a president does like initiating an infrastructure program to deal with roads, bridges, and electric grids! NOTHING! He decides to go after the big stuff like reforming healthcare and building that stupid wall we don't need! As a result, no major piece of legislation has been signed and none on the way! He keeps touting something is coming, but it never materializes! It's frustrating to see, but it's better than him actually accomplishing something! "Just stay crazy, simple, and stupid DON!" :blahblah::dunno: :cuckoo: :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back