"Chuck and Nancy" bail on meeting with Trump after his stupid tweet

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Adolf Twitler shoots himself in the foot yet again - The unbelievable idiocy continues!

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago
Meeting with “Chuck and Nancy” today about keeping government open and working. Problem is they want illegal immigrants flooding into our Country unchecked, are weak on Crime and want to substantially RAISE Taxes. I don’t see a deal!

Top Democratic congressional leaders pulled out of a Tuesday meeting with President Donald Trump after the president attacked them on Twitter.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said they no longer planned to meet with Trump for negotiations on a bill to fund the government. If Trump does not sign a funding bill by December 8, the federal government will enter into a partial shutdown.

"Given that the President doesn’t see a deal between Democrats and the White House, we believe the best path forward is to continue negotiating with our Republican counterparts in Congress instead," said a joint statement. "Rather than going to the White House for a show meeting that won’t result in an agreement, we’ve asked Leader McConnell and Speaker Ryan to meet this afternoon."​

'Chuck and Nancy' ditch government-shutdown meeting with Trump after Twitter attack

Trump had a tee time. He didn't want government business to interfere with his fun, so he sabotaged the meeting.

Bullshit!

Trump wanted them to cancel the meeting. Why waste his time? The Dems want to shut down the government over DACA. They care more about illegal aliens than they do about American citizens.

The government is in danger of shutting down because Trump and the Republicans still haven't figured out how not to deficit spend.

After all these years whining about our debts.

Isn't that just fascinating!

Adolf Twitler shoots himself in the foot yet again - The unbelievable idiocy continues!

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago
Meeting with “Chuck and Nancy” today about keeping government open and working. Problem is they want illegal immigrants flooding into our Country unchecked, are weak on Crime and want to substantially RAISE Taxes. I don’t see a deal!

Top Democratic congressional leaders pulled out of a Tuesday meeting with President Donald Trump after the president attacked them on Twitter.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said they no longer planned to meet with Trump for negotiations on a bill to fund the government. If Trump does not sign a funding bill by December 8, the federal government will enter into a partial shutdown.

"Given that the President doesn’t see a deal between Democrats and the White House, we believe the best path forward is to continue negotiating with our Republican counterparts in Congress instead," said a joint statement. "Rather than going to the White House for a show meeting that won’t result in an agreement, we’ve asked Leader McConnell and Speaker Ryan to meet this afternoon."​

'Chuck and Nancy' ditch government-shutdown meeting with Trump after Twitter attack

Awesome, shut her down

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The government is in danger of shutting down because Trump and the Republicans still haven't figured out how not to deficit spend.

Oh, now you care about deficits? You lefty progressives crack me the fuck up.

Trump and his Tard Herd have an arrangement.

Trump will increase our debt, and the Tard Herd will pretend not to notice.

You know it is all Obama's fault, or Clinton's. Geez someone other than the GOP.

Oh, now you care about deficits? You lefty progressives crack me the fuck up.
Sorry, but years of my posts about how to pay down our debt destroy your sad attempt to make me something I am not, tard.

Trump is a child. Like with repeal and the wall, he’s going to kill tax reform with his stupidity, and it will be hilarious.
The republicans are killing the tax cut for the rich while soaking the poor bill themselves

They are ignoring the crazy racist child, trump

The pseudocon Tard Herd does not care if Trump increases our debt.

The pseudocon Tard Herd does not care if Trump lied about giving them "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost".

The pseudocon Tard Herd only cares about putting Mexicans and Muslims and homos in their place.

Trump had a tee time. He didn't want government business to interfere with his fun, so he sabotaged the meeting.
Ya and chuck and Nancy had a mtg with the militant wing of the party Blm and antifa
It would be funnier if you could spell and punctuate as if English was your first language.
Gee I bet you said that with a full mouth and the luxury of a keyboard with your fat*** on a chair in front of a pc.

Actually I think they shot themselves in the foot by cancelling. Too bad they didn't have the backbone to stand up to Trump for the opportunity to get something done.

Instead they wimp out for the opportunity to have something else to complain about.......

The pseudocon Tard Herd does not care if Trump increases our debt.

The pseudocon Tard Herd does not care if Trump lied about giving them "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost".

The pseudocon Tard Herd only cares about putting Mexicans and Muslims and homos in their place.
Thinking Error: gaslighting

Nancy was probably too busy excusing Conyers from being a serial sexual harasser for years....because he is an ICON.

Nancy admits it right there...if you are perceived as powerful, you are allowed to behave inappropriately.

You know, if the person you are supposed to negotiate with has already put out on Twitter that no deal would be reached, would any of you still go to the meeting?

Forum List

Back