Christmas box

BlueGin

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2004
So...my co workers and I adopted a family for Christmas. Mother passed away in March. Two boys ages 2 and 9 being raised by their grandma. 9 year old only asked for books to read.

I bought him about 5 books ( May get more) and I have put together a Christmas stocking with a search and find book,Mad Libs,splat ball, kite,and 2 small erector sets ( a race car and an air plane). Plus candy.

I want to get him something else just not sure what 9 year old boys like? I usually buy for girls.

Any ideas?

So...my co workers and I adopted a family for Christmas. Mother passed away in March. Two boys ages 2 and 9 being raised by their grandma. 9 year old only asked for books to read.

I bought him about 5 books ( May get more) and I have put together a Christmas stocking with a search and find book,Mad Libs,splat ball and 2 small erector sets ( a race car and an air plane). And candy.

I want to get him something else just not sure what 9 year old boys like? I usually buy for girls.

Any ideas?
Nerf guns.

I bought him about 5 books ( May get more) and I have put together a Christmas stocking with a search and find book,Mad Libs,splat ball, kite,and 2 small erector sets ( a race car and an air plane). Plus candy.

Any ideas?

A tooth brush (why candy?)

Any ideas?

A 9 year old girl?

Just kidding..

Video games and stuff, little boys are so easy to buy for, just don't get him socks and underwear.

is he interested in any specific sports teams?

tees, sweatshirts, other team paraphernalia usually does well.
Any ideas?

Match box cars, go to the dollar store and look around for cheap stocking stuffers, little boys like alot of stuff ..

Oh yeah go to home Depot, they have cool small puzzles/ sets to put together for young boys.

I bought him about 5 books ( May get more) and I have put together a Christmas stocking with a search and find book,Mad Libs,splat ball and 2 small erector sets ( a race car and an air plane). And candy.

Any ideas?
Nerf guns.
Good idea!

Any ideas?

A tooth brush (why candy?)
They will get tooth brushes and stuff like that in the care package we are giving to the grandma. Food,toiletries etc...

Candy because candy is good...duh :)

I will save the broccoli for the food box.

Match box cars, go to the dollar store and look around for cheap stocking stuffers, little boys like alot of stuff ..

Just wasn’t sure if he was too old for cars or not. Good ideas though!

is he interested in any specific sports teams?

tees, sweatshirts, other team paraphernalia usually does well.
Any ideas?
Grandma was vague when asked...said blanket and Jacket. Nothing specific to things he likes.

Any ideas?

A 9 year old girl?

Just kidding..

Video games and stuff, little boys are so easy to buy for, just don't get him socks and underwear.

I figured girls...lol

But no :)

And heck no to socks and underwear...no fun.

Any ideas?

Best Toys & Gift Ideas for 9 Year Old Boys in 2018 | Borncute.com

Gifts | Age 9 | Buy Toys for 9-Year-Old Boys

26 Best Toys for 9 Year Old Boys Who Have Everything - Toy Notes

My first thought -

295px-Hasbro_Javelin_Darts.jpg

But the world has devolved.

If he's a sports kid try this -

Tangle Sportz Matrix Airless Nightball Football

If a bookworm maybe The Collected Works of H. P. Lovecraft ... :113: (include a pre-20th Century dictionary)

Any ideas?

A 9 year old girl?

Just kidding..

I figured girls...lol

It's funny when I got married again (for a little bit) and went Christmas shopping for the young ones I just went into Walmart and picked out what I wanted to play with...lol and gave it to them as a Christmas present..

Any ideas?

A 9 year old girl?

Just kidding..

I figured girls...lol

It's funny when I got married again (for a little bit) and went Christmas shopping for the young ones I just went into Walmart and picked out what I wanted to play with...lol and gave it to them as a Christmas present..
I do that too... but for girls ..for instance I bought my granddaughter a pink ride on Minnie Mouse car this year :). I would be afraid to pick out a lame gift for a boy lol

Forum List

Back