Christmas 2019 Music!

I am so excited! Iggy Pop and the Mediaeval Baebes will be on BBC Radio 6 on Christmas Day!!!!!!

I will definitely stream this.

BBC Radio 6 Music - Iggy Pop, A Christmas Confidential Special

I saw Iggy in the early days. They played a local community center. He and a guy off the dance floor smeared peanut butter all over each other. It was odd. :auiqs.jpg:

I've never seen him live - but he is quite the character. I caught this because I adore the Baebes - and was looking for new music from them. Someday I have to go to the UK to see them live.

I am so excited! Iggy Pop and the Mediaeval Baebes will be on BBC Radio 6 on Christmas Day!!!!!!

I saw Iggy in the early days. They played a local community center. He and a guy off the dance floor smeared peanut butter all over each other. It was odd. :auiqs.jpg:

I've never seen him live - but he is quite the character.

He was then too. An almost frightening show. Decent music for the time though.

I've never seen him live - but he is quite the character.

He was then too. An almost frightening show. Decent music for the time though.

Music before 2000 is much better on average than the dreck today. I just bought a collection of Buzzcocks' singles. Every song is fab - and so refreshing compared to the pre-fab one size fits all fake dance music and gangsta rap mass produced today.

Forum List

Back