Christine O'Donnell and Meatballs .. Reason for being Christian

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
O’Donnell and meatballs – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

By:
CNN's Gabriella Schwarz
(CNN) – Delaware Republican Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell says she tried "every other kind of religion," including witchcraft and Buddhism but became a Christian because of her love of Italian food.
"I would have become a Hare Krishna, but I didn't want to become a vegetarian," O'Donnell said in an interview with Bill Maher in 1999. "And that is honestly the reason why, because I'm Italian and I love meatballs."

O’Donnell and meatballs – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

By:
CNN's Gabriella Schwarz
(CNN) – Delaware Republican Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell says she tried "every other kind of religion," including witchcraft and Buddhism but became a Christian because of her love of Italian food.
"I would have become a Hare Krishna, but I didn't want to become a vegetarian," O'Donnell said in an interview with Bill Maher in 1999. "And that is honestly the reason why, because I'm Italian and I love meatballs."

Do you know what Humor is?

You do understand that Politically incorrect was a humorous show right.

You are reaching.

People regularly embellished stories, or out right made shit up to get a laugh. It was called Poltically incorrect for a reason. Because people often said less than PC shit on it, and often it was not necessary the truth. That's what you call entertainment. Duh.

I suggest find some reruns of the show and watch them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back