O'Donnell Surges In Polls. Sex Scandal Fails. Coons Backs Out Of Last 2 Debates.

The politics of special identity to the extremes have mitigated the strength of the center. O'Donnell never should have been nominated in a sane world of American politics. However, her primary win might well mean she is a serious symptom of the cause for American fragmentation in politics. The center becomes weaker each election.

Anyone who wants O'Donnell to be elected is truly not a real Conservative. The usual USMB suspects who are faux-Conservatives are making themselves heard in this thread thus far.

coons is 17 points up according to fivethirtyeight.com and has a 100% chance of winning.

Delaware Senate - FiveThirtyEight Election Forecasts and Polls - Election 2010 - The New York Times

usarmyretardedtroll is just wanking off.
i'd say the chances O'Donnell wins is about the same for conway in KY
the moveon stunt has actually helped Rand Paul

LOL

Anyone who wants O'Donnell to be elected is truly not a real Conservative. The usual USMB suspects who are faux-Conservatives are making themselves heard in this thread thus far.

I'm not from Deleware. I know that she beat Castle, is accused of being a witch and has a ready smile. What positions make you say she is not a "real Conservative"?

What is a Real Conservative?

I heard Castle was RINO and that was his widely based appeal. Outside of Deleware, the only news about the race that's easy is the sensationalized stuff.

So the moonbat dweeb is scared of a little Christian girl and cancels two debates. Anyone ever notice that the liberal males are all pretty much sissies?

A "little Christian girl" has no business running for office. A mature Christian woman would be a better choice.

If you had seen the debates, with her giggling, going off topic, being unprepared, and constantly interrupting, you might understand. I can imagine that he has better things to do with his time.
October 29, 2010

"The poll found that just 35% of likely voters in Delaware feel that Christine O’Donnell is qualified to be a U.S. Senator, while 56% say she is unqualified. That contrasts with their opinion of Chris Coons, who 65% say is qualified for the U.S. Senate to 25% unqualified. These qualification results for O’Donnell and Coons are basically identical to the Monmouth University Poll results from two weeks ago."

PH20100914070111.jpg

I don't think it's too much to ask of a federal elected representative to study the constitution to the point of memory.

If actors from hollyweird can memorize their scripts to make a movie, and sports players can memorize their complicated playbooks, then an elected representative should be held accountable for their memory of something as important as the constitution, which they swear to uphold.

Post of the thread.

*one-man standing ovation*

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Whether O'Donnell wins or loses, I don't know.

But as I said earlier, if the Democrat leadership was so confident they wouldn't be wasting money and the time of the Presidetn and Vice President when there are so many other races.

JokeStarkey said:
RCP has Coons up by 15.8% Not sure where they are getting 10%

If I remember correctly, one poll of several, of which the RCP averages all, had her at ten, a right think tank poll, I believe.

You believe incorrectly...

Monmouth University isn't a "right think tank"...

Correcting you again.... I'd be rich if I got paid every time I schooled you...

Plus, you have the government MANDATING that we all purchase healthcare, for the love Of God.

You don't mention being the major share holder of Government Motors. You don't mention the bail out of the lending institutions. You don't mention the Cash for Clunkers. You don't mention the money giveaway for home buyers. You don't mention the redistribution of wealth that he is setting into motion. No, no he's no liberal. He just isn't liberal enough for YOU, Modbert. Can you at least admit that?

Obama didn't bail out the lending institutions. He isn't an Liberal. You mention bailing out GM, but it was a loan and not free money. If the best thing you have to say he is a Liberal is Cash for Clunkers then you're reaching.

Wealth redistribution? Give me a break. The tax rate for the highest % going back to the level it was in the Clinton years is not wealth redistribution.

Also, the government mandate was not a Liberal or Democrat idea.

Health insurance mandate began as a Republican idea - The Boston Globe

The obligation in the new health care law is a Republican idea that has been around at least two decades. It was once trumpeted as an alternative to Bill and Hillary Rodham Clinton’s failed health care overhaul in the 1990s. These days, Republicans call it government overreach.

“The idea of an individual mandate as an alternative to single-payer was a Republican idea,’’ said health economist Mark Pauly of the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School. In 1991, he published a paper that explained how a mandate could be combined with tax credits — two ideas that are now part of Obama’s law. Pauly’s paper was well-received — by the George H.W. Bush administration.

Guess the 90's Republicans were a bunch of Liberals. :cuckoo:

So give me a break. On top of that, one of the biggest reasons the mandate was put in the first place was because they got rid of pre-existing conditions. Something any American should be for.

Plus, you have the government MANDATING that we all purchase healthcare, for the love Of God.

You don't mention being the major share holder of Government Motors. You don't mention the bail out of the lending institutions. You don't mention the Cash for Clunkers. You don't mention the money giveaway for home buyers. You don't mention the redistribution of wealth that he is setting into motion. No, no he's no liberal. He just isn't liberal enough for YOU, Modbert. Can you at least admit that?

Obama didn't bail out the lending institutions. He isn't an Liberal. You mention bailing out GM, but it was a loan and not free money. If the best thing you have to say he is a Liberal is Cash for Clunkers then you're reaching.

Wealth redistribution? Give me a break. The tax rate for the highest % going back to the level it was in the Clinton years is not wealth redistribution.

Also, the government mandate was not a Liberal or Democrat idea.

Health insurance mandate began as a Republican idea - The Boston Globe

The obligation in the new health care law is a Republican idea that has been around at least two decades. It was once trumpeted as an alternative to Bill and Hillary Rodham Clinton’s failed health care overhaul in the 1990s. These days, Republicans call it government overreach.

“The idea of an individual mandate as an alternative to single-payer was a Republican idea,’’ said health economist Mark Pauly of the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School. In 1991, he published a paper that explained how a mandate could be combined with tax credits — two ideas that are now part of Obama’s law. Pauly’s paper was well-received — by the George H.W. Bush administration.

Guess the 90's Republicans were a bunch of Liberals. :cuckoo:

So give me a break. On top of that, one of the biggest reasons the mandate was put in the first place was because they got rid of pre-existing conditions. Something any American should be for.
yeah, cause the globe is so honest in their reporting
LOL
i call bullshit on their claim it was the same

JokeStarkey said:
RCP has Coons up by 15.8% Not sure where they are getting 10%

If I remember correctly, one poll of several, of which the RCP averages all, had her at ten, a right think tank poll, I believe.

Thanks for the correction, House, which is what I wanted some dweeb fauxconservative to fall for. And it was you! Your answer just invalidated the OP about CO surging in the polls. You need to read more carefully and think about what you are trying to accomplish. Thus endeth the lesson. :lol:

JokeStarkey said:

Thanks for the correction, House, which is what I wanted some dweeb fauxconservative to fall for. And it was you! Your answer just invalidated the OP about CO surging in the polls. You need to read more carefully and think about what you are trying to accomplish. Thus endeth the lesson. :lol:
what a fucking asshole you are
you got it WRONG dipshit

JokeStarkey said:

That was possibly the weakest comeback to getting pwn3d on this board - EVER..:lol:

My answer invalidated your lame claim of "right wing think tank", which you so childishly pretend "yeah, I meant to do that"... There are plenty of 6 year olds trying that same technique, so it comes as no surprise a lying leftist like you would attempt to do so... Lying comes easy to you so again, no surprise...

It also validated the fact that you are a flaming leftist 0bama supporting dumbfuck... So I thank you for allowing me to show this once again for USMB...:clap2:

Dr. House p'wned himself and can't man up. Typical of the fauxconservate reactionary right. Can't think logically.

You are such an assclown, but that's what you are here for: grins and chuckles. :lol:

That was possibly the weakest comeback to getting pwn3d on this board - EVER..:lol:

My answer invalidated your lame claim of "right wing think tank", which you so childishly pretend "yeah, I meant to do that"... There are plenty of 6 year olds trying that same technique, so it comes as no surprise a lying leftist like you would attempt to do so... Lying comes easy to you so again, no surprise...

It also validated the fact that you are a flaming leftist 0bama supporting dumbfuck... So I thank you for allowing me to show this once again for USMB...:clap2:
he's nothing but a lying PoS

Ah, there is the ass buddy himself, right on time, brownnoser. :lol: When you make sense, son, I will let you know.

Forum List

Back