Christine Blasey Ford nominated for JFK Courage Award

What did the gal sacrifice? She made out like a bandit with her fundraising and will probably write a book. Over the next 20 years, there will be numerous biopics and miniseries on her that she'll be paid for.

She gets nominated for getting drunk at a party and screwing some guy that wasn't Brett Kavanaugh? LMAO That's funny as $h!t.

Roger Stone got busted for this.....but Balsey Ford gets an award. The only award she deserves is the Razzy award for worst actor in a work of fiction:

Christine Blasey Ford Nominated for Prestigious Award

1041805300.jpg.0.jpg

When Special Counsel Robert Mueller is indicting former associates of President Trump, Democrats act as if lying to Congress is the worst crime on the books. However, when a person lies to Congress in an obvious partisan effort to destroy the life of a conservative Supreme Court nominee, then Democrats celebrate.

As proof, a Democrat congresswoman recently nominated Christine Blasey Ford for the prestigious “Profiles in Courage Award.” Representative Jackie Speier made the announcement on Twitter:

0aEwMnFl_400x400.jpg

Nominating Dr. Christine Blasey Ford – a true American (s)hero who sacrificed so much to do what was right for our country and for the pursuit of truth of justice – for this year’s Profiles in Courage Award @JFKLibrary. She is an inspiration to us all.

Let me make this as clear as I can. I believe, and all the evidence indicates, that Christine Blasey Ford is a liar. She falsely accused an innocent man of attempted rape. She did so in testimony before a Senate committee where she committed perjury by lying under oath in front of the entire nation.

Christine Blasey Ford should not be getting any kind of award. She should be getting three meals a day and a half hour of exercise time as she serves a 20-year sentence in federal prison.

Christine Blasey Ford Nominated for Prestigious Award

Forum List

Back