Christie wins VA poll - could he win in 2012?

Is Christie the best choice to fix the US fiscal mess?

• Yes, anyone who fixes NJ gets my vote

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No, we don't need someone that tough

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Give Obama time, he'll fix the economy & budget

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We need someone like Palin or Ron Paul more

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Christie is the golden boy right now... But kinks are starting to show in his armor.

I'm waiting for Christie to get the "Palin" treatment from the MSM and the leftists. Lets see, (18) bogus ethics charges, SNL skits & mis-quotes, background checks to find out anything dumb he ever said or wrote, etc.

point-of-info: its "chinks" in armor not kinks

Last edited:
He beat the corrupt NJ Dem Machine so if he had anything in his background we would have heard it a million times already.

Christie/Palin?

Christie is the golden boy right now... But kinks are starting to show in his armor.

I'm waiting for Christie to get the "Palin" treatment from the MSM and the leftists. Lets see, (18) bogus ethics charges, SLN skits & mis-quotes, background checks to find out anything dumb he ever said or wrote, etc.

Yeah, sure, there will probably be mass movements develop claiming he wasn't born here, and isn't a Christian.

He would look interesting traipsing around Iowa in the middle of winter, with his goombah posse, having the locals show him what a cow looks like.

He beat the corrupt NJ Dem Machine so if he had anything in his background we would have heard it a million times already.

Christie/Palin?

Interesting. I'd rather see Christie/Fiorina, or Christie/Haley, or Christie/Romney, or Christie/Petraeus, or Christie/anyone but Palin

I'd vote for him without reservation.

He'll run if he is asked to. His country needs him!

Liberals will soon report that he drowns puppies while wearing a Nazi uniform......:lol:

I think most Libs are into a look thing.He speaks well enough but he doesn't have the John Edwards,Barack Obama GQ look.I would vote for this guy in a heart beat because I like what He has to say.The Democrats in the country get mesmerized by style over substance and if he doesn't fit the mold he wouldn't stand a chance of getting some of those votes...

Until we get someone who says look we are spending too much.we can't afford this,we need to do this instead we are screwed.

I think most Libs are into a look thing. He speaks well enough but he doesn't have the John Edwards, Barak Obama GQ look. I would vote for this guy in a heartbeat because I like what he has to say. The Democrats get mesmerized by style over substance, and if he doesn't fit the mold he wouldn't stand a chance of getting some of those votes...

Until we get someone who says "look we are spending too much. We can't afford this, we need to do this instead" we are screwed.

Totally agree. Christie killed the new tunnel between NJ & NYC because he couldn't afford to pay for it. He knows how to balance a budget. He knows more than 99.999% of politicians already.

I'm waiting for Christie to get the "Palin" treatment from the MSM and the leftists. Lets see, (18) bogus ethics charges, SNL skits & mis-quotes, background checks to find out anything dumb he ever said or wrote, etc.

As a former Federal Prosecutor, I doubt Christie will have many ethics violations. His problem seems to be his ego and his mouth.

He is not a sure thing for higher office

As a former Federal Prosecutor, I doubt Christie will have many ethics violations. His problem seems to be his ego and his mouth.

He is not a sure thing for higher office

I don't recall Christie being a publicity hound like "black socks" Spitzer. How Eliot Spitzer got so powerful. - By Daniel Gross - Slate Magazine

I see Ahrnold struggling in CA and failing, and Christie working his ass off in NJ. How many governors will be able to claim a fiscal turnaround in 2011 or 2012?? <thats IF Christie can pull it off>

I would vote for Virginia's governor before I ever gave Christie my vote.

He is not going to run.

...unless he sees that the best way to help NJ is to fix the US fiscal mess...

No Republican has a viable plan to 'fix' our fiscal 'mess'.

No Republican OR Democrat has a viable plan to "fix" our fiscal "mess". Both parties only have one plan ever....to keep and increase their power. This is proven after every election and yet we keep electing the same ones over and over. When it comes down to actually voting, many feel that all are bad except their guy and then they proceed to vote for them again. We need to start over with all of them as the new bunch will hopefully remember what happened to the last bunch. If we send that message enough times, they may actually get it.

No Republican OR Democrat has a viable plan to "fix" our fiscal "mess". Both parties only have one plan ever....to keep and increase their power. This is proven after every election and yet we keep electing the same ones over and over. When it comes down to actually voting, many feel that all are bad except their guy and then they proceed to vote for them again. We need to start over with all of them as the new bunch will hopefully remember what happened to the last bunch. If we send that message enough times, they may actually get it.

So are you for Christie or someone else??

Is Paul Ryan the same as Barney Frank? Is Marco Rubio the same as Harry Reid?

Forum List

Back