Attention military !

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Douger, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Douger

Douger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +915
    Here's what your owners think about you.
    These are the assholes you idiots protect.
    When the shit finally goes down you'll be policing/oppressing and possibly killing your own citizens to keep them from killing this scum.
    Why ?
    Because you're fucking brainwashed idiots.
    Remember your heroes at Kent State ?

Did Henry Kissinger really say this about military men? - Yahoo! Answers

2. kyzr

kyzr Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +630
    Civilian creeps like Kissinger & Richard Perle with gigantic egos and no guts are irrelevant. The fact is that real military heroes do in-fact protect all of us in spite of the pseudo-intellectual scum. Case-in-point Condi ignored the real threat of 9/11. Idealism is the mother of all disasters.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    condi did what "Kissinger" told her to do

4. Si modo

Si modo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,703
    Bullshit.

Mr. Tenet told members of the Sept. 11 commission about the July 10 meeting when they interviewed him in early 2004, but committee members said the former C.I.A. director never indicated he had left the White House with the impression that he had been ignored.

“Tenet never told us that he was brushed off,” said Richard Ben-Veniste, a Democratic member of the commission. “We certainly would have followed that up.”

....​
    http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/02/washington/03ricecnd.html

5. kyzr

kyzr Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +630
    grabbing my well-worn copy of "the 9/11 Commission Report"...on pages 263 - 265 "The Wall"
    "...the 9/11 attacks fell into the void between the foreign and domestic threats....more specifically "Gorelick's Wall". Meaning that the various agencies could not share information, the same Wall torn down after 9/11.

IMHO the Federal agencies did not stop a totally preventable attack because of political correctness or "idealism" for lack of a better root cause. They knew a terror attack was coming "the system was blinking red" to quote Tenet.

6. geauxtohell

geauxtohell Choose your weapon.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,155
    As if we need to be told that the civilian chain of command is sometimes occupied by jackasses and fuck-wits.

Kissenger, McNamara, Rumsfeld.

It's also occasionally occupied by honorable and good men who do give a shit about soldiers and don't view them as pawns. I believe Gates is this way.

This man:

[​IMG]

Certainly was.

As if the noble communists were known for treating their soldiers so well.

7. Si modo

Si modo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,703
    Perhaps my counterpoint was lost on you: YOU said that C. Rice specifically ignored warnings. The 9/11 Commission report does not support your bullshit claim.

Now, if you want to widen the goalposts from your original claim, fine But it was bullshit, according to your own source - the 9/11 Commission Report.

8. kyzr

kyzr Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +630
    Got my book ready to verify your claim that Condi didn't ignore the daily briefing memo warning
    August 6, 2001, President's Daily Briefing Memo - SourceWatch

what did she do according to any source? IMHO she played politics instead of doing her job. I'm not blaming only her, but she was a terrible national security adviser. I blame Gorelick's Wall, I blame the FBI (arabs learning to fly but not land?!), losing track of terrorist movements, Moussoui's laptop, Phoenix Memo, anthrax in FL...they had enough intel to know that something big was up...and did nothing.

9. MaggieMae

MaggieMae Reality bits

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,601
    Excerpted from BUSH AT WAR, ironically another Woodward book, at page 34, et seq.

"That night, she [Rice] acknowledged to herself that she was in a fog. She tried to focus on what had to be done the next day. If it was bin Laden and al Qaeda--it almost surely was--there was another complication. The questions would sooner or later arise about what the Bush administration knew about the bin Laden threat, when they knew it and what they had done about it.

"About a week before Bush's inauguration, Rice attended a meeting at Blair House with President-elect Bush and Vice President-elect Cheney. This was the 'secrets' briefing given by Tenet and James Pavitt [CIA Deputy Director of Operations.

"For two and a half hours, Tenet and Pavitt had run through the good, the bad and the ugly about the CIA to a fascinated president-elect. They told him that bin Laden and his network were a 'tremendous threat' which was 'immediate.' There was no doubt that bin Laden was coming after the United States again, they said, but it was not clear when, where or how. Bin Laden and the network were a difficult, elusive target. President Clinton had approved five separate intelligence orders authorizing covert action to attempt to destroy bin Laden and his network, disrupt and preempt their terrorist operations..."

Granted, although the new administration had only been in office for nine months when AQ hit on 911, it's clear that they were not (yet, anyway) paying enough attention to the very real threat even after the transition team had attempted to light a fire under them.

Sorry, I don't mean to turn this thread into yet another debate over 911, but I had to clear that up. Condi Rice was an expert on cold war tactics/strategies. There were other reports that as NSA at the time, she first ordered F-16's eastward over the Atlantic believing we were under attack by Russia.

10. LibocalypseNow

LibocalypseNow Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    Dude settle down. We get it already. You really really hate that bad ole America. You already said you left because you hated it so much. So why do you keep coming to an American political message board whining all the time. You made your point already. Your posts are just the same ole boring chit at this point. You're a One-Trick Pony for sure. Personally i don't believe you left this country voluntarily. After reading several of your posts,i now believe you were either deported or you're just a criminal on the run. It's also pretty clear that you're just a pathetic old Hippie who hasn't moved on in life. You're still stuck in the 60's whining about chit you whined about everyday when you were a kid. So here's some advice for ya...Just grow up and get some new material. Your One-Trick Pony stuff is soo lame. We get it for God's sake. You hate bad ole America. Time to move on man.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1