Attention military !

Civilian creeps like Kissinger & Richard Perle with gigantic egos and no guts are irrelevant. The fact is that real military heroes do in-fact protect all of us in spite of the pseudo-intellectual scum. Case-in-point Condi ignored the real threat of 9/11. Idealism is the mother of all disasters.

Civilian creeps like Kissinger & Richard Perle with gigantic egos and no guts are irrelevant. The fact is that real military heroes do in-fact protect all of us in spite of the pseudo-intellectual scum. Case-in-point Condi ignored the real threat of 9/11. Idealism is the mother of all disasters.

condi did what "Kissinger" told her to do

Bullshit.

Mr. Tenet told members of the Sept. 11 commission about the July 10 meeting when they interviewed him in early 2004, but committee members said the former C.I.A. director never indicated he had left the White House with the impression that he had been ignored.

“Tenet never told us that he was brushed off,” said Richard Ben-Veniste, a Democratic member of the commission. “We certainly would have followed that up.”

....​
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/02/washington/03ricecnd.html

Bullshit.

Mr. Tenet told members of the Sept. 11 commission about the July 10 meeting when they interviewed him in early 2004, but committee members said the former C.I.A. director never indicated he had left the White House with the impression that he had been ignored.

“Tenet never told us that he was brushed off,” said Richard Ben-Veniste, a Democratic member of the commission. “We certainly would have followed that up.”

....​

grabbing my well-worn copy of "the 9/11 Commission Report"...on pages 263 - 265 "The Wall"
"...the 9/11 attacks fell into the void between the foreign and domestic threats....more specifically "Gorelick's Wall". Meaning that the various agencies could not share information, the same Wall torn down after 9/11.

IMHO the Federal agencies did not stop a totally preventable attack because of political correctness or "idealism" for lack of a better root cause. They knew a terror attack was coming "the system was blinking red" to quote Tenet.

Here's what your owners think about you.
These are the assholes you idiots protect.
When the shit finally goes down you'll be policing/oppressing and possibly killing your own citizens to keep them from killing this scum.
Why ?
Because you're fucking brainwashed idiots.
Remember your heroes at Kent State ?

Did Henry Kissinger really say this about military men? - Yahoo! Answers

As if we need to be told that the civilian chain of command is sometimes occupied by jackasses and fuck-wits.

Kissenger, McNamara, Rumsfeld.

It's also occasionally occupied by honorable and good men who do give a shit about soldiers and don't view them as pawns. I believe Gates is this way.

This man:

George-Marshall.jpg

Certainly was.

As if the noble communists were known for treating their soldiers so well.

Bullshit.

....​

grabbing my well-worn copy of "the 9/11 Commission Report"...on pages 263 - 265 "The Wall"
"...the 9/11 attacks fell into the void between the foreign and domestic threats....more specifically "Gorelick's Wall". Meaning that the various agencies could not share information, the same Wall torn down after 9/11.

IMHO the Federal agencies did not stop a totally preventable attack because of political correctness or "idealism" for lack of a better root cause. They knew a terror attack was coming "the system was blinking red" to quote Tenet.
Perhaps my counterpoint was lost on you: YOU said that C. Rice specifically ignored warnings. The 9/11 Commission report does not support your bullshit claim.

Now, if you want to widen the goalposts from your original claim, fine But it was bullshit, according to your own source - the 9/11 Commission Report.

Bullshit.

....​

Perhaps my counterpoint was lost on you: YOU said that C. Rice specifically ignored warnings. The 9/11 Commission report does not support your bullshit claim.

Now, if you want to widen the goalposts from your original claim, fine But it was bullshit, according to your own source - the 9/11 Commission Report.

Got my book ready to verify your claim that Condi didn't ignore the daily briefing memo warning
August 6, 2001, President's Daily Briefing Memo - SourceWatch

what did she do according to any source? IMHO she played politics instead of doing her job. I'm not blaming only her, but she was a terrible national security adviser. I blame Gorelick's Wall, I blame the FBI (arabs learning to fly but not land?!), losing track of terrorist movements, Moussoui's laptop, Phoenix Memo, anthrax in FL...they had enough intel to know that something big was up...and did nothing.

Bullshit.

....​

Excerpted from BUSH AT WAR, ironically another Woodward book, at page 34, et seq.

"That night, she [Rice] acknowledged to herself that she was in a fog. She tried to focus on what had to be done the next day. If it was bin Laden and al Qaeda--it almost surely was--there was another complication. The questions would sooner or later arise about what the Bush administration knew about the bin Laden threat, when they knew it and what they had done about it.

"About a week before Bush's inauguration, Rice attended a meeting at Blair House with President-elect Bush and Vice President-elect Cheney. This was the 'secrets' briefing given by Tenet and James Pavitt [CIA Deputy Director of Operations.

"For two and a half hours, Tenet and Pavitt had run through the good, the bad and the ugly about the CIA to a fascinated president-elect. They told him that bin Laden and his network were a 'tremendous threat' which was 'immediate.' There was no doubt that bin Laden was coming after the United States again, they said, but it was not clear when, where or how. Bin Laden and the network were a difficult, elusive target. President Clinton had approved five separate intelligence orders authorizing covert action to attempt to destroy bin Laden and his network, disrupt and preempt their terrorist operations..."

Granted, although the new administration had only been in office for nine months when AQ hit on 911, it's clear that they were not (yet, anyway) paying enough attention to the very real threat even after the transition team had attempted to light a fire under them.

Sorry, I don't mean to turn this thread into yet another debate over 911, but I had to clear that up. Condi Rice was an expert on cold war tactics/strategies. There were other reports that as NSA at the time, she first ordered F-16's eastward over the Atlantic believing we were under attack by Russia.

Dude settle down. We get it already. You really really hate that bad ole America. You already said you left because you hated it so much. So why do you keep coming to an American political message board whining all the time. You made your point already. Your posts are just the same ole boring chit at this point. You're a One-Trick Pony for sure. Personally i don't believe you left this country voluntarily. After reading several of your posts,i now believe you were either deported or you're just a criminal on the run. It's also pretty clear that you're just a pathetic old Hippie who hasn't moved on in life. You're still stuck in the 60's whining about chit you whined about everyday when you were a kid. So here's some advice for ya...Just grow up and get some new material. Your One-Trick Pony stuff is soo lame. We get it for God's sake. You hate bad ole America. Time to move on man.

Dude settle down. We get it already. You really really hate that bad ole America. You already said you left because you hated it so much. So why do you keep coming to an American political message board whining all the time. You made your point already. Your posts are just the same ole boring chit at this point. You're a One-Trick Pony for sure. Personally i don't believe you left this country voluntarily. After reading several of your posts,i now believe you were either deported or you're just a criminal on the run. It's also pretty clear that you're just a pathetic old Hippie who hasn't moved on in life. You're still stuck in the 60's whining about chit you whined about everyday when you were a kid. So here's some advice for ya...Just grow up and get some new material. Your One-Trick Pony stuff is soo lame. We get it for God's sake. You hate bad ole America. Time to move on man.

because he is a lowlife fucking coward who ran to Pasta Rico with his tail between his legs when things were not going his way.....and im sure he was forced to leave myself,he no doubt got his ass kicked daily because of his mouth.....the same will happen down in CR.....and he will tuck tail between legs and run elsewhere...we all should be glad this Fungus left.....

Liberals are so predictable and pathetic. Who has the presidency and Congress? The Left. Who now sends our military to slaughter foreigners on the other side of the globe? The Left.

Who will line up in droves to re-elect Barack Obama, who is waging two wars against Muslims and starting a third, who spies on American citizens without warrants, and who claims the power to kill American citizens without trial?

The Left, whose "anti-war" stance during the Bush years has been exposed as a fraud.

Pragmatists make deals with the devil.

Idealists, on the other hand, seldom even know whose agenda they're really working on.

Here's what your owners think about you.
These are the assholes you idiots protect.
When the shit finally goes down you'll be policing/oppressing and possibly killing your own citizens to keep them from killing this scum.
Why ?
Because you're fucking brainwashed idiots.
Remember your heroes at Kent State ?

Did Henry Kissinger really say this about military men? - Yahoo! Answers
While Douger almost never presents his views in a polite manner, how can anyone refute the facts? Kissinger did say it, it's just fact.

Where I disagree is that our troops will be over seas fighting wars so foreign troops will be brought here to police and oppress us in the "New World Order" which Henry Kissinger supports. "Google" NWO and Mr. Kissinger and see for yourself.

But those are all just "conspiracy theories" and "crazy talk" right? :lol:

Douger did not leave this country voluntarily. I know he claims this but i just don't believe him. By reading his posts it looks like he was probably deported or is a criminal on the run. People who leave countries voluntarily usually move on with their lives. Douger clearly hasn't. He still has so much hate & bitterness for "bad ole" America. That kind of bitterness indicates he was likely forced out of this country. He did not leave voluntarily. Not to mention he's an old Hippie who still clings to his rebellious youth. He's probably one of those old Hippies who pulls his few hideous strands of grey hair back into one of those tiny grotesque ponytails. Those old Hippies really are pathetic but pretty funny too. Read his post history. Pretty hilarious stuff. It is likely he's just an old wanted Hippie. I'm just not buying that he left this country voluntarily though. Hey,just my take anyway.

Last edited:
If I had to guess, I'd say he ran from the draft back in '70 and is still running.

Bullshit.

....​

Excerpted from BUSH AT WAR, ironically another Woodward book, at page 34, et seq.

"That night, she [Rice] acknowledged to herself that she was in a fog. She tried to focus on what had to be done the next day. If it was bin Laden and al Qaeda--it almost surely was--there was another complication. The questions would sooner or later arise about what the Bush administration knew about the bin Laden threat, when they knew it and what they had done about it.

"About a week before Bush's inauguration, Rice attended a meeting at Blair House with President-elect Bush and Vice President-elect Cheney. This was the 'secrets' briefing given by Tenet and James Pavitt [CIA Deputy Director of Operations.

"For two and a half hours, Tenet and Pavitt had run through the good, the bad and the ugly about the CIA to a fascinated president-elect. They told him that bin Laden and his network were a 'tremendous threat' which was 'immediate.' There was no doubt that bin Laden was coming after the United States again, they said, but it was not clear when, where or how. Bin Laden and the network were a difficult, elusive target. President Clinton had approved five separate intelligence orders authorizing covert action to attempt to destroy bin Laden and his network, disrupt and preempt their terrorist operations..."

Granted, although the new administration had only been in office for nine months when AQ hit on 911, it's clear that they were not (yet, anyway) paying enough attention to the very real threat even after the transition team had attempted to light a fire under them.

Sorry, I don't mean to turn this thread into yet another debate over 911, but I had to clear that up. Condi Rice was an expert on cold war tactics/strategies. There were other reports that as NSA at the time, she first ordered F-16's eastward over the Atlantic believing we were under attack by Russia.

OK. Let me spell this out. Woodward did write something about C. Rice ignoring warnings. But, as the NYT wrote, and I posted, the 9/11 Commission did not find that to be the case and had they found that to be the case, they would have investigated a single bad egg.

It would be much easier to blame and punish an individual for a systemic failure, but unfortunately, it WAS a systemic failure of intelligence. It's easier to jettison a person from a system than to overhaul a bad system.

We still have a long way to go on correcting that.

Pragmatists make deals with the devil.

Idealists, on the other hand, seldom even know whose agenda they're really working on.

Pragmatists support policies they pretended to oppose only a couple years ago. I think the word you're looking for, actually, is "partisans". Obama's supporters are not liberals so much as Democrat-die hards. Obama has embraced and expanded the worst and most authoritarian Bush policies, the ones he campaigned against, the ones that the left shrieked about for 8 years, the ones they claimed to Hope to Change.

What a load of horsesh:t. The blood's on their hands now. And they will vote in favor of warmongering and slaughter and trial-free detention and killing come next election, just as surely as Bush supporters did.

Oh well.

Yea there's nothing worse than a whiny old Hippie who hasn't grown up. They really are very unpleasant people. My guess is that Douger is on the run from Johnny Law. I seriously doubt he left this country voluntarily. He's just way too bitter & hateful. He's still stuck in the 60's fighting against "The Man"...In his head anyway. Probably a bit deranged too.

Forum List

Back