Christie vs Clinton

So instead of commenting on the op you post that bullshit?

Fuck off tool

I did comment on your "why me" bitch-fest.

The GOP is so extreme in it's views that the "left" is actually moderate.

And that "bullshit" is exactly how a lot of the electorate see the GOP...do you disagree? 332-206...and that ain't no bullshit.

Bullshit.

You didn't comment at all on the possibility of Christie vs Clinton. You simply went off into your little rant about your nonsensical talking points.

And Obama's reelection WAS 100% BULLSHIT.

Once skin color isn't a factor you morons will get slapped back into reality.

That wasn’t what your OP was about.

It was about your moronic and incorrect complaint that democrats admonish republicans to nominate moderates yet democrats in turn don’t nominate moderates.

Again, that’s idiocy because Clinton, Gore, Kerry, and Obama are indeed moderates.

Now, if you had asked if either would be his/her respective party’s nominee come 2016, that might have made for an interesting thread; instead you whined like the tedious partisan hack you are.

Why even bother? They are both mirror candidates of 08.

Democrats are always whining we need to put up moderates. Why the hell don't they? Kerry, Gore, Kusinich, Clinton, Obama... moderates my ass

Kerry, Gore, Clinton and Obama are pretty much perfect examples of the word "moderate".

Kucinich is not a moderate, and was never "put up" as the candidate. Not sure why he's on your list.

I did comment on your "why me" bitch-fest.

The GOP is so extreme in it's views that the "left" is actually moderate.

And that "bullshit" is exactly how a lot of the electorate see the GOP...do you disagree? 332-206...and that ain't no bullshit.

Bullshit.

You didn't comment at all on the possibility of Christie vs Clinton. You simply went off into your little rant about your nonsensical talking points.

And Obama's reelection WAS 100% BULLSHIT.

Once skin color isn't a factor you morons will get slapped back into reality.

That wasn’t what your OP was about.

It was about your moronic and incorrect complaint that democrats admonish republicans to nominate moderates yet democrats in turn don’t nominate moderates.
Well, in his defense, he did say "whats the difference" but there wasn't a plea for someone to explain the difference. I understand his being preterbed that we didn't pick up on his theme but to react the way he did; I can only assume happy hour started at his usual 9:00 AM.

Again, that’s idiocy because Clinton, Gore, Kerry, and Obama are indeed moderates.
We don't know about Kerry. But Clinton, Gore and Obama bear little resemblance to LBJ or Roosevelt for darn sure.

Now, if you had asked if either would be his/her respective party’s nominee come 2016, that might have made for an interesting thread; instead you whined like the tedious partisan hack you are.

True.

Democrats are always whining we need to put up moderates. Why the hell don't they? Kerry, Gore, Kusinich, Clinton, Obama... moderates my ass

This is the problem the GOP has with such extreme views. The Dems are in the mainstream simply by virture of holding on tight to most of the platform. If you're a GOP candidate, you have to explain away a lot of what your party represents; As uncharitable as it is alot of guys see you this way...and it's not that far from the truth in some cases:

To Women: Why aren't you in the kitchen making me pie?
To Minorities: Why aren't you serving me pie?
To the lower-income Americans: THIS is my pie; get your own
To non Christians; Our Pie is superior because we say so

Outstanding. You only forgot to include gays in that, so let me help, if you don't mind:

To Gays: don't get near my pie with your disease infested hands.
To non-christian, female, minority, low-income gays: Once you've made my pie, you better serve it, servant that you should be, but put gloves on your hands so I don't get your gay germs, and don't you fucking forget that our pie is always superior to yours, so get off my fucking lawn and make your own pie.

Glad I could help!

:)

[MENTION=20614]candycorn[/MENTION]

This is the problem the GOP has with such extreme views. The Dems are in the mainstream simply by virture of holding on tight to most of the platform. If you're a GOP candidate, you have to explain away a lot of what your party represents; As uncharitable as it is alot of guys see you this way...and it's not that far from the truth in some cases:

To non Christians; Our Pie is superior because we say so.

So instead of commenting on the op you post that bullshit?

Fuck off tool

Considering the ignorant idiocy of the OP, the post was perfectly appropriate.

Obama, Clinton, Kerry, and Gore are indeed moderates; democrats haven’t nominated a liberal since 1988 – it’s one of many reasons why democrats have won four of the last six presidential elections since then.

And democrats aren’t ‘whining’ about anything – they’re simply telling you what any first year political science student would tell you: if you continue to run extreme rightwing candidates, expect to continue to lose.

The American people will never tolerate political extremism, be it left or right. Democrats learned that hard lesson after 1988, and have benefited accordingly; republicans, not.

[MENTION=29614]C_Clayton_Jones[/MENTION] - spot-on!

The GOP will stay in this "Devil's Whirlpool" until it regains enough moderates to actually allow a true moderate GOPer to get nominated without having to say all sorts of totally crazy stuff during the primaries in order to give the extreme Righties enough red meat to trust him (or her), stuff that functions like a poison-pill for the GOP come November.

Take a look at the Latino voting-statistics from 2004-2012. Those stats tell an amazing story, truly amazing. In just 8 years time, the GOP has gone from a 9 point deficit among Latinos to a 46-47 point deficit. That is a huge shift, one the GOP MUST repair, but appears totally unwilling to do.

Kerry, Gore, Clinton and Obama are pretty much perfect examples of the word "moderate".

Kucinich is not a moderate, and was never "put up" as the candidate. Not sure why he's on your list.

Probably because Kucinich did run for the DEM nomination in 2008, but it was abundantly clear that his candidacy was going nowhere, and fast. Kucinich is about as Left as a Democrat can go and still somehow be called a Democrat. Just like Mike Gravel (AK).

Outstanding. You only forgot to include gays in that, so let me help, if you don't mind:

To non-christian, female, minority, low-income gays: Once you've made my pie, you better serve it, servant that you should be, but put gloves on your hands so I don't get your gay germs, and don't you fucking forget that our pie is always superior to yours, so get off my fucking lawn and make your own pie.

Glad I could help!

As I said often...the above is an uncharitable look at the GOP but in a great many cases, the way that the GOP leadership and their candidates treat the groups mentioned falls right in line with the examples.

Glad I could help!

As I said often...the above is an uncharitable look at the GOP but in a great many cases, the way that the GOP leadership and their candidates treat the groups mentioned falls right in line with the examples.

Indeed. I concur with you.

Christie has done good for NJ. But that's NJ. We would've elected a retarded squirrel over John Corzine. I don't want him running for president though God knows his ego won't allow otherwise. I'd rather not nominate another Rockefeller Republican.

By far the best candidate of available to the country would be Condoleeza Rice. Her command of history and geopolitics is outstanding. Her present job is professor of political economy at Stanford University. Just what candidate has the qualifications and the resume she has? I have listened to her talk and she is unquestionably the best speaker and outclasses any candidate either party could put up.

I don't recall any GOP member saying you could keep your pie if you want to and then taking it away. I also don't recall any GOP member saying your pie will cost less while raising the price of your pie. I also don't recall Marie Callender's website going down in flames.

Last edited:
By far the best candidate of available to the country would be Condoleeza Rice. Her command of history and geopolitics is outstanding. Her present job is professor of political economy at Stanford University. Just what candidate has the qualifications and the resume she has? I have listened to her talk and she is unquestionably the best speaker and outclasses any candidate either party could put up.

Condoleeza Rice is a BRILLIANT person. She commands seven languages, is a concert pianist, has a number of degrees and aquitted herself very well as SOS from 2005-2009.

Were she to run, I would SERIOUSLY consider voting for her, because, in spite of some of her neo-conness, she would undoubtedly rule from the middle.

I am a big fan of Condi.

Yeah.

But it won't happen.

Perhaps the Republican party would go to her and plead. Her country needs her.

Imagine this: a presidential race between two high-powered women with 100% name recognition:

Hillary Clinton vs. Condoleeza Rice.

Now, that would be one for the history books on just so many different and cool levels!!

I can't wait for this matchup. Polling leans toward Hillary winning but it will be so close and an exciting race. I don't see anyone else coming close in a race with her.

Christie is the one who has a good chance of beating her but we'll see how smart the RNC is in giving him the nod and also how his fundraising goes.

I don't recall any GOP member saying you could keep your pie if you want to and then taking it away. I also don't recall any GOP member saying your pie will cost less while raising the price of your pie. I also don't recall Marie Callender's website going down in flames.

Were you attempting to form analogy?

Person? Perhaps
Candidate? No. Politics is a profession and she is an amateur. A VP slot with condensed campaigning in targeted states is the best she could do.

Forum List

Back