Christie Sets Gregory Straight

And then Christy the Hutt threw David Gregory to the Rancor...

a31b519c-4451-4abe-9e8c-4d1bc5953d36.jpg

....and Obama still cannot articulate how he is going to bring manufacturing jobs back....let alone shovel ready jobs or how the stimulus will keep unemPloyment will keep below 8 percent. How?

You missed this news today, didn't you?

U.S. Stocks Rise on Better-Than-Forecast Manufacturing - Bloomberg

Manufacturing is up. Celebrate with me by casting your vote for Obama.

If you think Hot Air is a credible source, you're laughable.

Jabba is done next election.

Done. Finished. Out of here.

Coward! :clap2::clap2: Run when you can't refute, moron. :lol::lol:

I've got better stuff to do than watch you pretend Jabba the Hutt is credible.

So do the R's.

Jabba the Donut also said that if you're whining about the polls, it means you're losing. But, we don't see the rw's posting THAT.

LOL

Do you live in NJ?

No, thankfully, I don't.

But doesn't take away from the fact, Jabba is done... Soon.

He's jumped the shark.

Ya think?

it seems that the worse he is, the more insulting and stupid he is, the more rw's like him. They hate education and experience and intelligence and they LOVE that fat pig who gets out of breath walking to the podium.

Glad he's not in my state and the The State Of Snookie can have him.

Its really embarrassing how stupid the US is getting. How long before the R runs for prez, Little Honey Hee Haw, in a very tight wedding dress and living in a house full of 25 years of trash and going hawg hunting with her daddy who is probably also her brother AND her uncle and bitching about not being able to eat 40 pounds of McNuggets and Pepsi at school, and FAT FAT FAT.....?

cuz folks, THAT describes the rw voter these days.

I watched it live. Christie looked especially bloated and claimed that the race would turn for Mitt after the debate.

Christie deflected every fucking question. That is not schooling anyone but a potential bullshitter. When a question is asked about Romney, that fat shit is unable to answer without talking about Obama. The fact that you guys find that to be acceptable is one reason why you have a creepy dork like Romney as a nominee.
M
Christie actually said that the 47% video has not done real damage to Romney.

He compared Mitts vision to Obama misstating 57 states. What a fucking joke.

Shared sacrifice and skin in the game for everyone. What a load of shit.

Christie also looks like his tongue is too large for his mouth. I imagine him being treated to wedgies and nookies on a regular basis as a kid.
I DVR all the Sunday Shows and watched it later last night...I agree w/your assessment. :clap2:

Christie Sets Gregory Straight

Christie is a pig. He can't even get his own eating habits straight.

Why should anyone take someone who is so clearly out of control seriously?

All you have to do is spew RW talking points and they'll LOVE you. They'll lap it up like hungry puppies.

Doesn't matter. He's done, next election.

If he even runs. He'll probably claim he is taking his schtick to a national stage and let some other poor schulub take the drubbing in 2013.

"He's done" because Joey says so with not a fact to back it up. :lol: We're done Joey the douchebag, . Comeback when you know how to prove a post to be incorrect.

Eisenhower Republican, my ass! :cool:

I agree with every thing you say, but calling a man a douche bag is completely unfair; not for the man, but for the douche bag.

Unlike the meritless ramblings of a bias-blinded, hate-fueled fault finder, a douche bag has a useful, necessary function. A douche is refreshing, cleansing and healing; whereas the groundless venomous diatribe and crude verbal excrement that some employ indiscriminately, with a total disregard for logic and common sense, serves no purpose but to destroy and humiliate.

Whatever you think of JoeB131, I humbly suggest that you issue a sincere apology to all the douche bags of the world (I'm talking about the kind you buy at your local drug store, of course).

Doesn't matter. He's done, next election.

If he even runs. He'll probably claim he is taking his schtick to a national stage and let some other poor schulub take the drubbing in 2013.

"He's done" because Joey says so with not a fact to back it up. :lol: We're done Joey the douchebag, . Comeback when you know how to prove a post to be incorrect.

Eisenhower Republican, my ass! :cool:

I agree with every thing you say, but calling a man a douche bag is completely unfair; not for the man, but for the douche bag.

Unlike the meritless ramblings of a bias-blinded, hate-fueled fault finder, a douche bag has a useful, necessary function. A douche is refreshing, cleansing and healing; whereas the groundless venomous diatribe and crude verbal excrement that some employ indiscriminately, with a total disregard for logic and common sense, serves no purpose but to destroy and humiliate.

Whatever you think of JoeB131, I humbly suggest that you issue a sincere apology to all the douche bags of the world (I'm talking about the kind you buy at your local drug store, of course).

A douchebag is probably as close as you've ever gotten to female genitalia.

Forum List

Back