Christie Sets Gregory Straight

Watched this exchange earlier this weekend and I honestly agree with Christie. Obama was given a pass on this Libya debacle largely. If Romney hadn't horribly mucked up his response, it would carry more weight, but because he did...it doesn't.

Oh and Beretta, both of those Christie poll links are from June and July.

EDIT: that 3rd link you posted is from April.

Take another look.

New Jersey (NJ) Poll * October 12, 2011 * New Jersey Women Warming To Go - Quinnipiac University – Hamden, Connecticut

1st link - POSTED AT 4:06 PM ON JUNE 12, 2012 BY ERIKA JOHNSEN

2nd link - Published: Tuesday, July 17, 2012, 6:30 AM Updated: Tuesday, July 17, 2012, 7:47 PM

3rd link - By Jim Geraghty
April 11, 2012 9:46 A.M
---------------------------------------------------
Maybe you should've used this one - Christie's approval ratings up slightly, poll shows | NJ.com

Meh, wasn't my intention, Joe. This is a genuinely interesting topic.

I just think that if you're going to defend someone with poll links, at least use the latest greatest. I would only use multiple older links if I were building a trend.

Just sayin'

The problem is, Baretta makes a lot of these claims with these edited clips that makes it look like Conservatives won the discussion when all they got in was the last word (after editing).

Which is why I don't take him all that seriously.

Meh, wasn't my intention, Joe. This is a genuinely interesting topic.

I just think that if you're going to defend someone with poll links, at least use the latest greatest. I would only use multiple older links if I were building a trend.

Just sayin'

You beat me to it. Thanks.

Christie should have stayed away from his Thursday morning assurances. He is putting a lot more faith in Romney than anyone else. If he really is interested in running in 2016, he should have parced his words a little better. I can't remember the last time a Tin Man won a serious debate.

Oh! Maybe Romney can explain his health care system a little better?

Last edited:
Doesn't matter. He's done, next election.

If he even runs. He'll probably claim he is taking his schtick to a national stage and let some other poor schulub take the drubbing in 2013.

LOL......

..........says the Eisenhower Repubican who enthusiastically supports defunding the military!!!

faces-of-china-old-man-4.jpg

I watched it live. Christie looked especially bloated and claimed that the race would turn for Mitt after the debate.

Christie deflected every fucking question. That is not schooling anyone but a potential bullshitter. When a question is asked about Romney, that fat shit is unable to answer without talking about Obama. The fact that you guys find that to be acceptable is one reason why you have a creepy dork like Romney as a nominee.
M
Christie actually said that the 47% video has not done real damage to Romney.

He compared Mitts vision to Obama misstating 57 states. What a fucking joke.

Shared sacrifice and skin in the game for everyone. What a load of shit.

Christie also looks like his tongue is too large for his mouth. I imagine him being treated to wedgies and nookies on a regular basis as a kid.

I watched it live. Christie looked especially bloated and claimed that the race would turn for Mitt after the debate.

Christie deflected every fucking question. That is not schooling anyone but a potential bullshitter. When a question is asked about Romney, that fat shit is unable to answer without talking about Obama. The fact that you guys find that to be acceptable is one reason why you have a creepy dork like Romney as a nominee.
M
Christie actually said that the 47% video has not done real damage to Romney.

He compared Mitts vision to Obama misstating 57 states. What a fucking joke.

Shared sacrifice and skin in the game for everyone. What a load of shit.

Christie also looks like his tongue is too large for his mouth. I imagine him being treated to wedgies and nookies on a regular basis as a kid.

Here is the statement that is going to come back to haunt Christie:

"This whole race is going to turn upside down come Thursday morning," Christie told CBS' "Face the Nation."

Everyone knows that he didn't want to be on the Romney ticket because he didn't think he could beat Obama. I guess he is trying to redeem himself with the GOP brass with outrageous claims. The debate will make very little, if any, difference in the electoral map.

The frantic Republicans can only hope that the President comes down with a virus.

LOL......

..........says the Eisenhower Repubican who enthusiastically supports defunding the military!!!

Obviously, you need this in bigger letters...

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Sorry, man, Ike and I were on the same page when it comes to the Military-Industrial Complex...

Ike saw his legacy as not building more weapons, but building highways and schools...

Watched this exchange earlier this weekend and I honestly agree with Christie. Obama was given a pass on this Libya debacle largely. If Romney hadn't horribly mucked up his response, it would carry more weight, but because he did...it doesn't.

What Libya debacle?

What Libya debacle?

As in the one that just happened when his team failed to recognize this for what it was: a terrorist attack.

That was a great clip.. David Gregory is an ass kissing liberal who has ruined 'Meet The Depressed.' I know I don't watch it. I watch Fox News Sunday..

What Libya debacle?

When you say things like this, it makes you look like a liar.. very disingenuous. Every person in this country knows about the shit that went down in Libya .. to include the family of a slaughtered US Navy Seal.. but you go ahead with that disgraceful propaganda.

What Libya debacle?

As in the one that just happened when his team failed to recognize this for what it was: a terrorist attack.

Okay. So now they recognize it was a terrorist attack.

So. Fucking. What?

What does that change? Does it mean that we are going to "get" the right people now?

So they had a whole extra week thinking that people mad about a movie were taking the rap for this? Seriously?

Let's get real here. As long as we keep sticking our dicks into the Middle East Hornet's nest, we are going to get stung.

Blaming the right hornet seems besides the point.

And then Christy the Hutt threw David Gregory to the Rancor...

a31b519c-4451-4abe-9e8c-4d1bc5953d36.jpg

....and Obama still cannot articulate how he is going to bring manufacturing jobs back....let alone shovel ready jobs or how the stimulus will keep unemPloyment will keep below 8 percent. How?

And then Christy the Hutt threw David Gregory to the Rancor...

a31b519c-4451-4abe-9e8c-4d1bc5953d36.jpg

....and Obama still cannot articulate how he is going to bring manufacturing jobs back....let alone shovel ready jobs or how the stimulus will keep unemPloyment will keep below 8 percent. How?

If you are going to lie, there's no point talking to you.

Obama never promised that the Stimulus would keep unemployment under 8%, since it was already over 8% by the time he became President.

Incidently, I think it's going to take a lot to bring the mfg. jobs back. The first thing we ALL need to do is stop buying shit that says "Made in China".

What Libya debacle?

What Iraq war? .... :dunno:

Forum List

Back