Christie calls Trump a "liar and a coward."

Christie has some experience in governance. I'd vote for him.
I like him best out of the Republican field. Not sure I know of anyone in either party that inspires a great deal of confidence in me for president. As far as hard working and preparation Katy Porter impresses me most. Not sure she is right for president but she comes prepared.

Christie is correct. The idea that Trump is being indicted "for us" is another part of his grift and his narcissistic personality in which he takes no responsibility for his actions. He was repeatedly asked to return the classified documents he had in his possession. He repeatedly refused.

Only morons and leftists on TV give two shits what that fat stain says or thinks.

Which are you?

I asked a question and you jumped in, you have now ranted through so many posts you forgot I asked a question. You really are a old slow nag of a horse slow horse, you aint corrected anything, you really picked a fitting name, slow horse
A good story exists for the name, one of good humor with a moral ending.

If you are wrong, I will correct you. Simple. If you are right, I will agree. Simple. This is our life together on the Board forever. Simple. Aho!

Newsom is the most likely. IMO at this time. Mainly because there isn't anyone else. AOC isn't ready yet. :p
Scruff, she won't ever be ready, as she is the flip side of MTG/Boebert coin, and Newsom needs to be running in Canada, not the USA.

yet, democrats love christie, seems it is the democrats who lie and are the cowards
20131030_christieobamasandy_1024.jpg
A Republican Governor shaking hands with a Democratic President during a FEMA crisis follow-up visit by the POTUS?

Uhhhhh... yeah... that's a sure-fire indication of Collusion between Christie and Democrats.

Not.

A Republican Governor shaking hands with a Democratic President during a FEMA crisis follow-up visit by the POTUS?

Uhhhhh... yeah... that's a sure-fire indication of Collusion between Christie and Democrats.

Not.
gee, you can only state that focused on one picture, ignoring all the other crap, that is christie.

Sorry, christie aint going anywhere except to Duncan Donuts.

gee, you can only state that focused on one picture, ignoring all the other crap, that is christie.

Sorry, christie aint going anywhere except to Duncan Donuts.
Oh, we're in complete agreement...

Christie ain't goin' anywhere...

But he was entirely CORRECT in his recent observations about Rump...

The one thing is irrelevant to the other...

Oh, we're in complete agreement...
Christie ain't goin' anywhere...
But he was entirely CORRECT in his recent observations about Rump...
The one thing is irrelevant to the other...
Trump, best president ever, he learned a lot of lessons about the tyranny of the Democrats and RINO's.

We need Trump for a 2nd term, nobody better. Look at the Democrat cities, pure garbage. I would much rather be at a Trump hotel or resort than anything the Democrat party rules.

... unless Christie is the GOP candidate.

If the Republican establiahment thought that the GOP rank and file would support any Republican, you would see them getting ready to anoint JEB! or Mitt or Liz. They wouldn't be looking at the fat man from New Jersey, much less President Trump or DeSantis.

Trump, best president ever
Hardly. But he DOES get credit for several good ideas.
, he learned a lot of lessons about the tyranny of the Democrats and RINO's.
And America (barely) dodged a bullet in learning about REAL tyranny had Rump's January 6, 2021 Insurrection actually succeeded.
We need Trump for a 2nd term
Rump is now un-electable. Ya'll can whip yourselves into a frenzy all you like, but, outside of your own base, he's now a Non-Starter.

You do not have the Numbers to win on your own.

You need Independents and Purple Folk (who can go either way) to vote alongside you in order to overcome your numerical disadvantage.

You will not get those Indies and Purples to vote for Rump.

Consequently, you will lose the November 2024 general election if you are foolish enough to run Rump again.

The morning of November 6, 2024, will prove me right about this.

Assuming that he's not behind bars by then.

Last edited:
Christie is correct. The idea that Trump is being indicted "for us" is another part of his grift and his narcissistic personality in which he takes no responsibility for his actions. He was repeatedly asked to return the classified documents he had in his possession. He repeatedly refused.

63LDYJMJMJDEJJKAA3UUO7AL6M.jpg

Hardly. But he DOES get credit for several good ideas.

And American (barely) dodged a bullet in learning about REAL tyranny had Rump's January 6, 2021 Insurrection actually succeeded.

Rump is now un-electable. Ya'll can whip yourselves into a frenzy all you like, but, outside of your own base, he's now a Non-Starter.
yes we can so close to unarmed grandma with cancer overthrowing our government.

Forum List

Back