Christie calls Trump a "liar and a coward."

I understand Christie as New Jersey governor. It is the Progs who live on the ocean who cried while living the lives of the elites and suffered from the storms I cannot stomach. All of the coasts should be gone.

Christie is correct. The idea that Trump is being indicted "for us" is another part of his grift and his narcissistic personality in which he takes no responsibility for his actions. He was repeatedly asked to return the classified documents he had in his possession. He repeatedly refused.

“Major Republican “? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Krispy Kreme has a better chance of being the cover model for next year’s Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition than he does getting the Republican nomination.

yet so important are my posts you must try to discredit me, without addressing my posts,

slow horse is such a serious poster, it is character assassination, not an exchange of ideas, facts, or opinions that is the reply of slow horse, you are such a nag
We are laughing at you, crazy lady. She attacks others and cries about getting hit in return.

Leave at idea, facts, or opinions only, elektra, and you will be fine.

We are laughing at you, crazy lady. She attacks others and cries about getting hit in return.

Leave at idea, facts, or opinions only, elektra, and you will be fine.
wow their slow horse, you are running faster than you can think. What makes you think a record label represents a woman?

I attacked you, gee, your comment is crying about being attacked by lil ole me.

Slow Horse, beings how you think you are talking to a woman, you are exposing your self as Misogynist.

ideas, facts, and opinions? How about setting an example, slow horse

The fat fuck as you call him probably will be the GOP nominee, guaranteeing 4 more years of Joe Biden, Jr, is how I figure it. Personally, I am glad the oath breaking, lying, anti constitution POS will fail to win. I just worry, that Joe has Kamala as VP. At his age, having her as VP and on the ticket as his VP is a mark against the Biden Presidency, but may have no choice, in order to keep the traitorous Trump from getting back in, to finish off representative democracy as we know it.
Biden will not be the nominee.

wow their slow horse, you are running faster than you can think. What makes you think a record label represents a woman?

I attacked you, gee, your comment is crying about being attacked by lil ole me.

Slow Horse, beings how you think you are talking to a woman, you are exposing your self as Misogynist.

ideas, facts, and opinions? How about setting an example, slow horse
I corrected your silly carping and crying, elektra, and I always will. Correcting a woman who is in error is the opposite of misogyny. Set an example.

I corrected your silly carping and crying, elektra, and I always will. Correcting a woman who is in error is the opposite of misogyny. Set an example.
I asked a question and you jumped in, you have now ranted through so many posts you forgot I asked a question. You really are a old slow nag of a horse

slow horse, you aint corrected anything, you really picked a fitting name, slow horse

Christie has some experience in governance. I'd vote for him.
Ugh.

Having lived a dozen years in New Jersey, I know all about his kind.

He repulses me like Trump probably repulses you. Christie is a weasel, he's wanna-be mafia boss that couldn't make the grade. New Jersey is full of people like that. Until recently it was the armpit of the nation. Now it's just an annoying pimple on the nation's butt.

Ugh.

Having lived a dozen years in New Jersey, I know all about his kind.

He repulses me like Trump probably repulses you. Christie is a weasel, he's wanna-be mafia boss that couldn't make the grade. New Jersey is full of people like that. Until recently it was the armpit of the nation. Now it's just an annoying pimple on the nation's butt.
I believe you. I was married in Chatham Township, but I think Christie is a better man than Trump.

Forum List

Back