‘Christians to Hell’ and ‘Death to the heathen Christians’ among slogans scrawled on the walls of Do

Graffiti is terrorism?

In my book yep, no different than setting a church on fire, and threats of bodily harm to Christians.
Then you are a Muslim by definition, Penelope. I'm a Christian and I could care less about Graffiti on some building's wall. You must be kidding. The very idea that a few scribbles on a wall could be equated with acts of terrorism is preposterous!
I'm surprised that Penelope, in her CONSTANT Jew Hating hyperbole, has not yet accused Jews of stealing her oxygen.

If they could they would.

How do you know? I have worked in places in which it would have been
very easy for jews to turn the oxygen tanks off------it never happened. Even
I could have "pulled out the plugs"

Whenever they kill someone they turn their oxygen off.

In my book yep, no different than setting a church on fire, and threats of bodily harm to Christians.
Then you are a Muslim by definition, Penelope. I'm a Christian and I could care less about Graffiti on some building's wall. You must be kidding. The very idea that a few scribbles on a wall could be equated with acts of terrorism is preposterous!
I'm surprised that Penelope, in her CONSTANT Jew Hating hyperbole, has not yet accused Jews of stealing her oxygen.

If they could they would.

How do you know? I have worked in places in which it would have been
very easy for jews to turn the oxygen tanks off------it never happened. Even
I could have "pulled out the plugs"

Whenever they kill someone they turn their oxygen off.

who? In my practice of medicine ----the O2 cannot be TURNED off
until the patient is either at asystole-----or brain dead and with consent

Jerusalem church defaced with anti-Christian graffiti

‘Christians to Hell’ and ‘Death to the heathen Christians’ among slogans scrawled on the walls of Dormition Abbey

By Tamar PileggiJanuary 17, 2016, 10:30 am

The Dormition Abbey in Jerusalem was vandalized with anti-Christian graffiti overnight Saturday, the latest in a series of hate crimes against Christians and churches in Israel in recent years, police said.

“Christians to Hell,” and “Death to the heathen Christians, the enemies of Israel,” were among the slogans painted on the walls of the Benedictine monastery, which lies just outside the walls of the capital’s Old City. “The revenge of the people of Israel is yet to come,” read another epithet written next to a depiction of a bloody sword.

Israel Police spokeswoman Luba Samri said an investigation into the incident had been opened.

“Despite promises by the government, these incidents continue to happen,” Wadia Abu Nasser, the executive director of the Assembly of Catholic Bishops in the Holy Land, railed Sunday morning. “If we were to actually count all of these incidents, they’d be in the hundreds.

(so hard to keep track on who is terrorizing who in Israel/Palestine.)
Graffiti is terrorism?

Really.... So your book is immoral and unjust. Got it.

I am immoral, I would never dream of defacing a Church , or anything that didn't belong to me. but Israelites do not value the belongings of others apparently and that I just fine that the jewish zealots harm Christian Churches. If your referring to the OT, yes its like the Jews in Israel are reliving the OT and its not moral at all.

could you expand on that interesting idea, Penelope?. As to DEFACING things---
your fellows have been DEFACING for more than 2000 years -----besides engaging
in murder and massive genocide

Perhaps if your zealot relatives,(big ? there as if any Jew today is related to those of years ago) would not of kept fighting the Romans , they may of not destroyed Herods temple, but really it was time for the
sacrifices to end, and after all , Rome owned the land.

So the Christian BIBLE sends every non-Christian to Hell and you're concerned about graffiti.
Feel stupid yet?
You should.

I am not sure that the NT sends everyone to hell------it was the catholic church thanks to Constantine that did that. I do not recall jesus saying---"anyone who does not believe in ME goes to "hell" "

Where else am I to unearth the supposed teachings of Jesus.
There IS no other source.

I read the NT-------as far as I could determine----if you want to know
the teachings of Jesus------read HILLEL

HILLEL was first; why read the plagiarized version?

All Pharisees were quoting Hillel at that time-----I would not call it
"PLAGIARISM"

Jesus repeatedly told you
1)that he wasn't son of man that he was emulating (like unto)-rev1:13,rev22:16
2)that son of Man will not be in the person of Jesus, but in a different incarnation involving a totally different human being LUKE 6:5, 9:26 , 9:55-56, 12:10 , 17:30 , 18:8, 22:69, John 3:13, Matthew 25:11-13, Mark 14:62
and Mathew20:28.
3) that you'd come in his name saying HE was christ deceiving many even the elect.
Yet repetitive declarations totally elude you.

From one who thinks Jesus is Lucifer.

So the Christian BIBLE sends every non-Christian to Hell and you're concerned about graffiti.
Feel stupid yet?
You should.

I am not sure that the NT sends everyone to hell------it was the catholic church thanks to Constantine that did that. I do not recall jesus saying---"anyone who does not believe in ME goes to "hell" "

"PLAGIARISM"
The issue is that the Yeshuahs referred to lived at different time periods and none quite precisely enough to be THE Yeshuah.

Graffiti is terrorism?

I am immoral, I would never dream of defacing a Church , or anything that didn't belong to me. but Israelites do not value the belongings of others apparently and that I just fine that the jewish zealots harm Christian Churches. If your referring to the OT, yes its like the Jews in Israel are reliving the OT and its not moral at all.

Perhaps if your zealot relatives,(big ? there as if any Jew today is related to those of years ago) would not of kept fighting the Romans , they may of not destroyed Herods temple, but really it was time for the

you are so seething with the ISLAMO NAZI partyline----penny dear----that
you cannot manage even a single decent sentence in actual English. Try
do calm your bluster-------and write at least ONE reasonable English
sentence

Jesus repeatedly told you
1)that he wasn't son of man that he was emulating (like unto)-rev1:13,rev22:16
2)that son of Man will not be in the person of Jesus, but in a different incarnation involving a totally different human being LUKE 6:5, 9:26 , 9:55-56, 12:10 , 17:30 , 18:8, 22:69, John 3:13, Matthew 25:11-13, Mark 14:62
and Mathew20:28.
3) that you'd come in his name saying HE was christ deceiving many even the elect.
Yet repetitive declarations totally elude you.

From one who thinks Jesus is Lucifer.

there are----in the writings of the time-----LOTS OF ALLUSIONS which some Christians site as "early Christian writings" that allude to something like
THE MORNING STAR-------or the CHILDREN OF LIGHT

"PLAGIARISM"
The issue is that the Yeshuahs referred to lived at different time periods and none quite precisely enough to be THE Yeshuah.

historical dilemma--------lots and lots of people ----not only named just YESHUA---
but ------even being sons of someone named YOSEF (another very common name) and MARAH ---another very common name-------sorta the JOHN SMITH
of the time

Graffiti is terrorism?

Penelope seems to have stated that there are no jews "related" to other jews. I wonder if she was told by her catechism whore that all jews are the product of
rape by catholic priests. I am a bit surprised----but those nun whores are probably just as fascinated by the sexual "conquests" of priests as is our poor little penny.
Imagine roman catholic worried about the slaughter and eating of lambs in
Jerusalem whilst her fellow vestal "virgins" were feeding men women and children to lions for lunch whilst sequealing in orgiastic delight------like catechism whores

Can't our taxpayer money be used for video cameras to catch the jewish extremists? Survallience cameras are very inexpensive nowadays.

Jerusalem church vandalized with crude anti-Christian slogans

Now stop being "anti-Semitic", remember "Thou Shalt Not Criticise Them EVER....or ELSE!!" Remember it's ALL lies, slander and propaganda! :rolleyes-41:

Also....

35k6lh.jpg

‘Christians to Hell’ and ‘Death to the heathen Christians’ among slogans scrawled on the walls of Dormition Abbey

By Tamar PileggiJanuary 17, 2016, 10:30 am

The Dormition Abbey in Jerusalem was vandalized with anti-Christian graffiti overnight Saturday, the latest in a series of hate crimes against Christians and churches in Israel in recent years, police said.

“Christians to Hell,” and “Death to the heathen Christians, the enemies of Israel,” were among the slogans painted on the walls of the Benedictine monastery, which lies just outside the walls of the capital’s Old City. “The revenge of the people of Israel is yet to come,” read another epithet written next to a depiction of a bloody sword.

Israel Police spokeswoman Luba Samri said an investigation into the incident had been opened.

“Despite promises by the government, these incidents continue to happen,” Wadia Abu Nasser, the executive director of the Assembly of Catholic Bishops in the Holy Land, railed Sunday morning. “If we were to actually count all of these incidents, they’d be in the hundreds.

(so hard to keep track on who is terrorizing who in Israel/Palestine.)
Graffiti is terrorism?

I am immoral, I would never dream of defacing a Church , or anything that didn't belong to me. Obviously Israelites do not value the belongings of others , and that you are fine that the jewish zealots harm Christian Churches makes you the moral one. If your referring to the OT, yes its like the Jews in Israel are reliving the OT and its not moral at all. I do not find hate and murderous message towards Christians moral either.

If I came and defaced your house, and another guy burned your house down and threatened to rape and murder your daughter, and in your mind.... "In my book yep, no different than...."

Then you are an evil, immoral, and unjust person. Those are not the same.

The message was written in arabic. That would be muslims. It's in Jerusalem. Let the Israelis catch the muslim bastards.

Forum List

Back