‘Christians to Hell’ and ‘Death to the heathen Christians’ among slogans scrawled on the walls of Do

See Penelope exposed herself by labeling who did it before they find out. Since Jews don't use the word heathen unless they grew up watching Sanford and Sons Aunt Ester, nor believe in hell and Christians believe their paradise is in hades then it shouldn't be the work of an adult or religious zealot.
And to answer your question Irosie this means it reads for them to go to Jesus -acts 2:27 1 peter 3:19 in other words it's telling them to go to their paradise kingdom, so why the fuss by Penelope?

So the Christian BIBLE sends every non-Christian to Hell and you're concerned about graffiti.
Feel stupid yet?
You should.

See Penelope exposed herself by labeling who did it before they find out. Since Jews don't use the word heathen unless they grew up watching Sanford and Sons Aunt Ester, nor believe in hell and Christians believe their paradise is in hades then it shouldn't be the work of an adult or religious zealot.
And to answer your question Irosie this means it reads for them to go to Jesus -acts 2:27 1 peter 3:19 in other words it's telling them to go to their paradise kingdom, so why the fuss by Penelope?

that's why it seems so UNFAMILIAR to me and I could not DECIPHER it

So the Christian BIBLE sends every non-Christian to Hell and you're concerned about graffiti.
Feel stupid yet?
You should.

the description of the writings as "SLOGANS" confused me------since I never encountered any of the "SLOGANS" in all my--------ENDLESS decades of being
a jewess

Jerusalem church defaced with anti-Christian graffiti

‘Christians to Hell’ and ‘Death to the heathen Christians’ among slogans scrawled on the walls of Dormition Abbey

By Tamar PileggiJanuary 17, 2016, 10:30 am

The Dormition Abbey in Jerusalem was vandalized with anti-Christian graffiti overnight Saturday, the latest in a series of hate crimes against Christians and churches in Israel in recent years, police said.

“Christians to Hell,” and “Death to the heathen Christians, the enemies of Israel,” were among the slogans painted on the walls of the Benedictine monastery, which lies just outside the walls of the capital’s Old City. “The revenge of the people of Israel is yet to come,” read another epithet written next to a depiction of a bloody sword.

Israel Police spokeswoman Luba Samri said an investigation into the incident had been opened.

“Despite promises by the government, these incidents continue to happen,” Wadia Abu Nasser, the executive director of the Assembly of Catholic Bishops in the Holy Land, railed Sunday morning. “If we were to actually count all of these incidents, they’d be in the hundreds.

(so hard to keep track on who is terrorizing who in Israel/Palestine.)
Graffiti is terrorism?

In my book yep, no different than setting a church on fire, and threats of bodily harm to Christians.
Then you are a Muslim by definition, Penelope. I'm a Christian and I could care less about Graffiti on some building's wall. You must be kidding. The very idea that a few scribbles on a wall could be equated with acts of terrorism is preposterous!

‘Christians to Hell’ and ‘Death to the heathen Christians’ among slogans scrawled on the walls of Dormition Abbey

The Dormition Abbey in Jerusalem was vandalized with anti-Christian graffiti overnight Saturday, the latest in a series of hate crimes against Christians and churches in Israel in recent years, police said.

“Christians to Hell,” and “Death to the heathen Christians, the enemies of Israel,” were among the slogans painted on the walls of the Benedictine monastery, which lies just outside the walls of the capital’s Old City. “The revenge of the people of Israel is yet to come,” read another epithet written next to a depiction of a bloody sword.

Israel Police spokeswoman Luba Samri said an investigation into the incident had been opened.

“Despite promises by the government, these incidents continue to happen,” Wadia Abu Nasser, the executive director of the Assembly of Catholic Bishops in the Holy Land, railed Sunday morning. “If we were to actually count all of these incidents, they’d be in the hundreds.

Graffiti is terrorism?

In my book yep, no different than setting a church on fire, and threats of bodily harm to Christians.
Then you are a Muslim by definition, Penelope. I'm a Christian and I could care less about Graffiti on some building's wall. You must be kidding. The very idea that a few scribbles on a wall could be equated with acts of terrorism is preposterous!
I'm surprised that Penelope, in her CONSTANT Jew Hating hyperbole, has not yet accused Jews of stealing her oxygen.

Graffiti is terrorism?

By what definition are you referring to? Please enlighten me. This is the norm and actions of religious Jewish zealots, not some innocent children , you know the ones you worship.

Graffiti is terrorism?

Really.... So your book is immoral and unjust. Got it.

Graffiti is terrorism?

I'm surprised that Penelope, in her CONSTANT Jew Hating hyperbole, has not yet accused Jews of stealing her oxygen.

If they could they would.

Graffiti is terrorism?

By what definition are you referring to? Please enlighten me. This is the norm and actions of religious Jewish zealots, not some innocent children , you know the ones you worship.

Please remark on the actual CONTENT of TNT condemning all non-Christians to Hell.

Feel stupid yet?
You should.

I am not sure that the NT sends everyone to hell------it was the catholic church thanks to Constantine that did that. I do not recall jesus saying---"anyone who does not believe in ME goes to "hell" "

Graffiti is terrorism?

I wouldn't mind your next hour of oxygen being stolen from you as you are an extremely hateful person.

Graffiti is terrorism?

How do you know? I have worked in places in which it would have been
very easy for jews to turn the oxygen tanks off------it never happened. Even
I could have "pulled out the plugs"

Feel stupid yet?
You should.

I am not sure that the NT sends everyone to hell------it was the catholic church thanks to Constantine that did that. I do not recall jesus saying---"anyone who does not believe in ME goes to "hell" "

Where else am I to unearth the supposed teachings of Jesus.
There IS no other source.

Graffiti is terrorism?

I am immoral, I would never dream of defacing a Church , or anything that didn't belong to me. Obviously Israelites do not value the belongings of others , and that you are fine that the jewish zealots harm Christian Churches makes you the moral one. If your referring to the OT, yes its like the Jews in Israel are reliving the OT and its not moral at all. I do not find hate and murderous message towards Christians moral either.

Last edited:
Feel stupid yet?
You should.

I read the NT-------as far as I could determine----if you want to know
the teachings of Jesus------read HILLEL

Feel stupid yet?
You should.

HILLEL was first; why read the plagiarized version?

Graffiti is terrorism?

Terrorism Definition

Graffiti is terrorism?

I am immoral, I would never dream of defacing a Church , or anything that didn't belong to me. but Israelites do not value the belongings of others apparently and that I just fine that the jewish zealots harm Christian Churches. If your referring to the OT, yes its like the Jews in Israel are reliving the OT and its not moral at all.

could you expand on that interesting idea, Penelope?. As to DEFACING things---
your fellows have been DEFACING for more than 2000 years -----besides engaging
in murder and massive genocide

Feel stupid yet?
You should.

HILLEL was first; why read the plagiarized version?

You cannot grasp the NT without doing Hillel first or at least in the course of
trying to understand it. I did not know when I read the NT_-------of course I did
eventually put two and two together-----It is very important to know that Hillel died
in Jerusalem at about THE SAME TIME that Jesus is said to have been born. For those who do not know -----HILLEL WAS THE PREMIER PHARISEE of history

Forum List

Back