Christians threaten U.S.; Supreme Court better listen or else

They do not have to marry them, sorry it's not breaking the Law.....and to equate terror with not marrying someone shows a serious lack of intelligence.
Duh of course they don't have to marry them. That you think that shows a serious lack of intelligence.

LOL< sure thing pop.

That's all they are saying, they aren't going to perform any ceremonies I feel bad for you old man...so much hatred.
Oh how will I ever go on! :rofl:

Look, you hate Christians we get it.....did a Priest abuse you?

Did you like it?
If I say no, will it ruin your fantasy? :rofl:

Naaa, Helen Mirren is my fantasy.

Oh okay. Well in that case breaking the law is fine I suppose. Might as well stop the war on terrorism too; they're just practicing their religion after all.
The Reader should note that "The Law" is, in and of itself, sacrosanct... Which is why the homosexuals were so adherent to the law which forbid sodomy.

And... Of course ... We should respect, their respect for THE LAW which states in clear and certain terms... That MARRIAGE IS THE JOINING OF ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN.

And in 37 of 50 States marriage is also one man and one man. Or one woman and one woman.
Not true...

You're conflating the law withthe judicial whimsy which overturned the legislative will of the majority of the people in the majority of the states.

The judiciary is part of our system of law. And any law that violates rights is invalid. You ignore the judiciary if you don't like their rulings.

Um....so? Your willful ignorance isn't 'sacrosanct'. Its just plain and ordinary.

In 37 of 50 States, marriage is one man and one woman, or one man and one man, or one woman and one woman.

You disagree. Again.....so? You don't seem to comprehend how irrelevant you are to someone else's marriage.

Christian leaders have signed a pledge promising "not to obey" the law if the Supreme Court rules that gay marriage should be legal.

“We’re sending a warning to the Supreme Court and frankly any court that crosses the line on the issue of marriage,” Staver told me.

We will not obey Christian leaders threaten civil disobedience if Supreme Court legalizes gay marriage Fox News

It seems these Christian leaders are demanding the right to treat gay people as second class citizens, or they'll threaten the stability of our nation.

If religion becomes enough justification to discriminate against an entire group of people, what else can it be used for? Who will be discriminated against next?
So when blacks refuse to follow the law in places like Ferguson and Baltimore that is ok But let Christians do it and it threatens the Government and the whole Country right?
hey look at you dragging race into the thread and then beating it to death instantly with stupid.

No they are standing their ground practicing their Religion.

It's very simple.
Oh okay. Well in that case breaking the law is fine I suppose. Might as well stop the war on terrorism too; they're just practicing their religion after all.

They do not have to marry them, sorry it's not breaking the Law.....and to equate terror with not marrying someone shows a serious lack of intelligence.
Duh of course they don't have to marry them. That you think that shows a serious lack of intelligence.

LOL< sure thing pop.

That's all they are saying, they aren't going to perform any ceremonies I feel bad for you old man...so much hatred.
Oh how will I ever go on! :rofl:

You will just have to muddle through somehow, I suppose...

:D

'He said that once same-sex marriage ..."

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.
Still trying to convince yourself, I see.

122.jpg

Christian leaders have signed a pledge promising "not to obey" the law if the Supreme Court rules that gay marriage should be legal.

“We’re sending a warning to the Supreme Court and frankly any court that crosses the line on the issue of marriage,” Staver told me.

We will not obey Christian leaders threaten civil disobedience if Supreme Court legalizes gay marriage Fox News

It seems these Christian leaders are demanding the right to treat gay people as second class citizens, or they'll threaten the stability of our nation.

If religion becomes enough justification to discriminate against an entire group of people, what else can it be used for? Who will be discriminated against next?

It's sickening how people twist religious text to justify their own fear and prejudices.

These people are homophobes. Sick homophobes.

They know nothing of Christ and his teachings.

Have fun rallying unarmed libbies to defend the faggots when you can't even rally them to put down violent riots in libbie cities like Ferguson and Baltimore. Seems it always the men with firearms experience and possession that have to clean up the mess that Progs and Libbies leave behind.

Your original post was simply "Have fun rallying unarmed libbies to defend the faggots.". From whom would the "faggots" need defending? Are you suggesting the Christians will be gunning for them?

Have fun rallying unarmed libbies to defend the faggots.

Not all of us who will defend our fellow citizens are unarmed. Quite a few of us are very well armed, as a matter of fact.

The General Public will as motivated to "save the gays" as they are to "save the polar bears."

lol

Except, with a SCOTUS ruling, the gov't will recognize gay marriage. I don't think there is a movement to "save the gays". I'm pretty sure they are not endangered.

Forum List

Back