Christians, please comment on this article :)

We are all living, breathing human beings (obviously)
However, Christians believe there is ONE reason for us being here this Earth. For GOD's purposes!

So, when I say without Jesus we are nothing, what I'm saying is that, the only REAL life we can ever live is through Him.

God can even use the unsaved for His purposes.
But ultimately, we are NOTHING without God. After all, He's the reason we are here in the 1st place.

I understand not everyone believes that.
Got any proof of what you claim? No? Then please :anj_stfu:

Hmm - no - people don't shut up about what they believe, proof or not.
......Besides what some consider "proof" others don't so it's subjective.

I would ask you for proof that he doesn't exist but that argument has been fought and waged on here and I'm not interested in engaging because it's a fruitless endeavor.

I'm sorry you can't see the proof of God around you however.....
Only when I look in the mirror.

We are all living, breathing human beings (obviously)
However, Christians believe there is ONE reason for us being here this Earth. For GOD's purposes!

So, when I say without Jesus we are nothing, what I'm saying is that, the only REAL life we can ever live is through Him.

God can even use the unsaved for His purposes.
But ultimately, we are NOTHING without God. After all, He's the reason we are here in the 1st place.

I understand not everyone believes that.
Got any proof of what you claim? No? Then please :anj_stfu:

Hmm - no - people don't shut up about what they believe, proof or not.
......Besides what some consider "proof" others don't so it's subjective.

I would ask you for proof that he doesn't exist but that argument has been fought and waged on here and I'm not interested in engaging because it's a fruitless endeavor.

I'm sorry you can't see the proof of God around you however.....
Only when I look in the mirror.

True. God made you and you are a masterpiece. There is only one of you.

Priests and pastors get a free pass when raping anyone, including children. Just ask the Pope.

Why do you say such a clear nonsense - what do you expect by saying so?

Why? What did the pope do to pedophiles in his church? NOTHING!

What did you do to pedophiles in your work? in your political party? in your school? in your City? ... Do you know for example that only in 1/3 of all cases pedophiles are a reason for child abuse? In 2/3 are existing other reasons. And what has the catholic church to do with this priest of the Baptists?

For me for example everything is very strange what has to do with sex in the anglo-saxon and anglo-american world. I remember for example, how the USA arrested once a young boy of a family from Switzerland because he helped his little sister in a completly normal way. The father stopped immediately to work for Americans any longer and it needed a longer time until the USA finished this what nearly everyone in the world would call "traumatizing" and "kidnapping". The USA calls such a behavior "justice".

Last edited:
Priests and pastors get a free pass when raping anyone, including children. Just ask the Pope.

What did you do to pedophiles in your work? in your political party? in your school? in your City? ... Do you know for example that only in 1/3 of all cases pedophiles are a reason for child abuse? In 2/3 are existing other reasons. And what has the catholic church to do with this priest of the Baptists?

For me for example everything is very strange what has to do with sex in the anglo-saxon and anglo-american world. I remember for example, how the USA arrested once a young boy of a family from Switzerland because he helped his little sister in a completly normal way. The father stopped immediately to work for Americans any longer and it needed a longer time until the USA finished this what nearly everyone in the world would call "traumatizing" and "kidnapping". The USA calls such a behavior "justice".

What did I do to pedophiles in my work? WTF does that mean? I never hired any, if that helps.

The Pope did nothing to all the priest pedophiles under his leadership. Try to stay on topic.

What did I do to pedophiles in my work? WTF does that mean? I never hired any, if that helps.

I don't know why it's usual in the english speaking world always to try to say to be the best of all allknowing guys of the world but never to try to think. If you hired men then you hired 5% pedophiles if it's true that 5% of all men have this disposition of behavior. How do you avoid to do so? There's no way to find this out. And even if you would be able to find a way not to hire anyone who has a pedophile disposition of behavior - what helps this in general? No one is able to heal this disposition of behavior. And what you also don't seem to know: A priest of the catholic church is not a clerk of the Vatican.

The Pope did nothing to all the priest pedophiles under his leadership. Try to stay on topic.

The Pope - ¿John Paul II? ¿Benedictus XVI? ¿Francesco? - is not the topic. But tell me something else: How came it that you have the disposition of behavior to be a Nazi how the black sun of your avatar symbolizes?

Last edited:
The victim needs the healing power of Christ. And the pastor has a lot to account to the Savior on the day of judgment.

Do not victimize the victim.

The pastor is at fault, period, and must pay the price.

Clergy do stupid things all the time. One example is a congregation in East Texas where the pastor of a Church on the Rock congregation ran away with the 22 year old secretary. People are relentlessly stupid and relentlessly prove it.

... One example is a congregation in East Texas where the pastor of a Church on the Rock congregation ran away with the 22 year old secretary. People are relentlessly stupid and relentlessly prove it.

You think this pastor was "relentlessly stupid" because he ran away with the 22 years old secretary? ... How do you know this?

Last edited:
If you known them, you would understand.

:lol: Could be an interesting affair. Hopefully a comedy and not a tragedy. Everyone has the right to be stupid - but sometimes stupidity hurts more than criminal energy.

Last edited:
I've recently left the faith but would any Christian please comment on this news article:

Alabama pastor accused of raping 15-year-old member of congregation

-
Why have you left the faith.
I would think an article like this would make you thankful that you worship God in a appropriate manner.
When I read the article, I thought how horrid. But I was Thankful that the Holy Ghost guides me the correct way.
Plz return to the faith, and recommit to reading the Bible.

take him to the vet and have him spayed. The vet can use that plier tool than makes a nice crunch sound as it crushes the cord.

or just use a razor blade, it takes seconds.

you l wanted a comment?
Guy even looks like a butt face.
tumblr_inline_nxk3jcNy9V1ss6hjj_400.jpg

I've recently left the faith but would any Christian please comment on this news article:Alabama pastor accused of raping 15-year-old member of congregation-
I would think an article like this would make you thankful that you worship God in a appropriate manner. When I read the article, I thought how horrid. But I was Thankful that the Holy Ghost guides me the correct way.
I left the faith after 20 plus years. No article would have swayed me to leave, or stay for that matter. I spent those years digging into the history and formation of the faith because I'm the type to pop open the hood and see what makes things run.

It wasn't easy because the Catholics wrote the history for the most part. Almost every thing else was destroyed as heresy. The bible itself underwent evolution, one church bureaucrats voted on what books would make up the bible. Apart from all that it doesn't make sense. As a Christian you learn to suspend rational thought, the problem is that the more you learn the more faith you need. For me I ran out of faith as I used my mind the way it was designed.

I've recently left the faith but would any Christian please comment on this news article:Alabama pastor accused of raping 15-year-old member of congregation-
I would think an article like this would make you thankful that you worship God in a appropriate manner. When I read the article, I thought how horrid. But I was Thankful that the Holy Ghost guides me the correct way.
I left the faith after 20 plus years. No article would have swayed me to leave, or stay for that matter. I spent those years digging into the history and formation of the faith because I'm the type to pop open the hood and see what makes things run.

It wasn't easy because the Catholics wrote the history for the most part.

What? A long time in history everyone was a Catholic in Europe. If this is the only source - what is your source? And no one is really able to say Catholics are reporting only good things about Catholics. It's more in the opposit. We are reporting normally not about our good deeds but about our mistakes and wrongdoings, because we need his forgiveness and his grace.

Almost every thing else was destroyed as heresy.

Hitler was for example called from a catholic bishop in Germany "the worst heretics the world ever had seen". Unfortunatelly no one burned the Nazis on a stake. Instead the day came when the allies bombed down everyone in Germany and burned down the most big german cities. Lots of people died in this way although they had nothing - or even less than nothing - to do with the Nazis. So what is the real difference today? By the way: I'm personally convinced the Daesh (= the peope from the terrororganisation IS) - are the worst heretics the world ever had seen. They don't believe in god - they are only misusing his name. No one who really believes in god murders innocent human beings.

The bible itself underwent evolution, one church bureaucrats voted on what books would make up the bible.

Exactly. We componed the bible. It's a book full of messages from him - what doesn't mean this are the only messages so everything is always for everyone message. And this also doesn't mean only in the bible exist his messages.

Apart from all that it doesn't make sense. As a Christian you learn to suspend rational thought,

Sorry: But nothing is more rational for thoughts than the use of the latin language and without the christian religion nothing would exist today what someone could call "rationality" or "science" or "humanity". Latin was the very best lingua franka the world ever had seen.

the problem is that the more you learn the more faith you need.

The more I learn, the more I'm asking myselve how someone is not able to believe in god. I find everywhere an astonishing logos.

For me I ran out of faith as I used my mind the way it was designed.

Hmm ... it's not over yet. If you follow love and rationality then you are not able to miss god. You will meet him.

Last edited:

It wasn't easy because the Catholics wrote the history for the most part.

What? A long time in history everyone was a Catholic in Europe. If this is the only source - what is your source? And no one is really able to say Catholics are reporting only good things about Catholics. It's more in the opposit. We are reporting normally not about our good deeds but about our mistakes and wrongdoings, because we need his forgiveness and his grace.

Almost every thing else was destroyed as heresy.

Hitler was for example called from a catholic bishop in Germany "the worst heretics the world ever had seen". Unfortunatelly no one burned the Nazis on a stake. Instead the day came when the allies bombed down everyone in Germany and burned down the most big german cities. Lots of people died in this way although they had nothing - or even less than nothing - to do with the Nazis. So what is the real difference today? By the way: I'm personally convinced the Daesh (= the peope from the terrororganisation IS) - are the worst heretics the world ever had seen. They don't believe in god - they are only misusing his name. No one who really believes in god murders innocent human beings.

The bible itself underwent evolution, one church bureaucrats voted on what books would make up the bible.

Exactly. We componed the bible. It's a book full of messages from him - what doesn't mean this are the only messages so everything is always for everyone message. And this also doesn't mean only in the bible exist his messages.

Apart from all that it doesn't make sense. As a Christian you learn to suspend rational thought,

Sorry: But nothing is more rational for thoughts than the use of the latin language and without the christian religion nothing would exist today what someone could call "rationality" or "science". Latin was the very best lingua franka the world ever had seen.

the problem is that the more you learn the more faith you need.

The more I learn, the more I'm asking myselve how someone is not able to believe in god. If find everywhere an astonishing logos.

For me I ran out of faith as I used my mind the way it was designed.

Hmm ...
Will you quit chopping up the fucking posts? Yes, Catholics were the only option for a long while but did not write all the history. There were Greek and Jewish sources as well. Some contemporary to the NT era, like Philo and Josephus.

The Germans went along with the Nazi program so boohoo. Mankind didn't have smart bombs back then and they had to be stopped.

Your Latin comment is beyond bizarre. And no, Christians did not invent rational thought. Without it, the more you 'learn' the more brainwashed you are. And I didn't say I don't believe in God. You are either drunk, stoned or stupid.

If its true...he needs to pay, repent and ask forgiveness.

Repent and forgive is not going to reverse what he did. Who cares about him, his victim is the one that needs care and attention.

Far too many children and teens that have been molested or raped eventually are suicides. Their souls according to the church cannot be saved.

Save the rapest, loose the victim. Where is the logic?

Well, God cares about him. God would have to, because I think it's understandable that not many people are going to.

For his crime, he needs to pay. Severely. But for the sake of his immortal soul, he needs to repent and ask God's forgiveness.

Forum List

Back