Christian's cringe at Trump's sex past

The GOP is going to nominate a published Pervert. I cannot wait to look into the eye of some of the "conservative Christians" I know and ask them if they support him. I wager they will say, "People can change..." :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Well technically the Dems did the same when they re-elected Clinton.

not really. is Clinton a perv? well, I wouldn't want to be married to him. but I can understand why women (including Jennifer flowers and monica Lewinsky) were all over his saxophone playing butt.

that doesn't make him a "perv". it makes him a cheat.

that said, unlike the radical religious right, you don't see him pretending he's more moral than thou and talking about "family values" and sin.
When did Trump pull out his dick and display it to a woman he invited to his hotel room? You knew nothing about Paula Jones?
He probably got plenty of takers using that tactic. How was he supposed to know he had lassoed one that was too stupid to know she was behaving like a slutty groupie by going up to a powerful man's hotel room?

Why are Progs so obsessed with Trump's Schlong?
You're the one bringing it up. Someone mentioned sex and you thought of Trumps shlong. What made you think of that man's dick instead of the beautiful girls he chased around. That is what came to my mind. With all his money and opportunities I'll bet that guy chased and captured some beautiful women. You thought about his dick.

The GOP is going to nominate a published Pervert. I cannot wait to look into the eye of some of the "conservative Christians" I know and ask them if they support him. I wager they will say, "People can change..." :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Well technically the Dems did the same when they re-elected Clinton.

not really. is Clinton a perv? well, I wouldn't want to be married to him. but I can understand why women (including Jennifer flowers and monica Lewinsky) were all over his saxophone playing butt.

that doesn't make him a "perv". it makes him a cheat.

that said, unlike the radical religious right, you don't see him pretending he's more moral than thou and talking about "family values" and sin.
When did Trump pull out his dick and display it to a woman he invited to his hotel room? You knew nothing about Paula Jones?
He probably got plenty of takers using that tactic. How was he supposed to know he had lassoed one that was too stupid to know she was behaving like a slutty groupie by going up to a powerful man's hotel room?
Of course it was her fault. If he was a Republican then it would be his fault.

Forum List

Back