Christians break the Golden Rule when accepting Jesus as savior.

The "free gift of salvation" by punishing an innocent for the evil deeds of the guilty is a TRICK of the devil.

I agree.

Only a satanic God would see justice in the punishing of the innocent instead of the guilty.

That is partly why Gnostic Christians see the biblical God as a vile demiurge.

Regards
DL

Jesus indicated that doing unto others as we would want done to us was a commandment.

Having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, goes against the Golden Rule and Jesus’ commandment.

None of us would want to be punished for someone else’s sin, yet Christians ignore Jesus’ commandment and eagerly consent to let Jesus suffer for the sins they have done so that they might escape their just punishment.

From what Jesus said, Christians are showing that they are not fit for heaven as they do not follow Jesus’ commandment and thus do evil.

Should Christians step up and make themselves fit for heaven by rejecting substitutionary atonement?

Regards
DL
I have been reading this site and it is most excellent, but no where on it can I find what you are doing. Perhaps you could point that out for me. What do you say?

Being Jewish Web Site

Not surprising as most Jews do not accept Jesus as savior.

Their ideology is too intelligent and moral for such a belief.

Regards
DL
And where does it say that you are to interfere with my free will?

The "free gift of salvation" by punishing an innocent for the evil deeds of the guilty is a TRICK of the devil.

I agree.

Only a satanic God would see justice in the punishing of the innocent instead of the guilty.

Regards
DL
Talk about an unholy alliance... a militant Jew aligning with a militant atheist to attack Christianity. You guys are messed up.

Jesus indicated that doing unto others as we would want done to us was a commandment.

Having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, goes against the Golden Rule and Jesus’ commandment.

None of us would want to be punished for someone else’s sin, yet Christians ignore Jesus’ commandment and eagerly consent to let Jesus suffer for the sins they have done so that they might escape their just punishment.

From what Jesus said, Christians are showing that they are not fit for heaven as they do not follow Jesus’ commandment and thus do evil.

Should Christians step up and make themselves fit for heaven by rejecting substitutionary atonement?

Regards
DL
How do YOU know that it is not the spirit in them that takes care of the law and atonement in them once they accept Jesus as their personal savior?

Why would you think that when that is not how Christianity sells it?

At least not usually as they do not believe in the more Eastern esoteric Jesus who said what follows.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

What you put would make too much sense and would be moral, but to tie it to Jesus would be quite wrong as this is all about you. Unless you have taken on the Christ mind.

Regards
DL
Let us just say for now that I was blessed to see and experience the things I have been given in the flesh and the spirit. As a child and as an adult when I called out God was there and he sent his angel(s) to me. "He shall send from heaven, and save me [from] the reproach of him that would swallow me up. Selah. God shall send forth his mercy and his truth." (Psalm 57:3)
Salvation comes from Jesus not from something that anyone of the earth/carnal flesh is trying to sell. The spirit of God with us is not so limited as those who think with a carnal mind would attempt to make it. You have stated just a few of the verses that confirm salvation is planted/instilled in us. Without a Christ/anointed mind one cannot overcome the son of perdition in themselves. 2 Corinthians 5:10 "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad."

Regards
DL
I have been reading this site and it is most excellent, but no where on it can I find what you are doing. Perhaps you could point that out for me. What do you say?

Being Jewish Web Site

Not surprising as most Jews do not accept Jesus as savior.

Their ideology is too intelligent and moral for such a belief.

Regards
DL
And where does it say that you are to interfere with my free will?

Where do I do that?

I have no way of forcing you to do anything?

Regards
DL

I agree.

Regards
DL
Talk about an unholy alliance... a militant Jew aligning with a militant atheist to attack Christianity. You guys are messed up.

I am neither but thanks for asking.

Put your other foot in your mouth now.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
How do YOU know that it is not the spirit in them that takes care of the law and atonement in them once they accept Jesus as their personal savior?

At least not usually as they do not believe in the more Eastern esoteric Jesus who said what follows.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

What you put would make too much sense and would be moral, but to tie it to Jesus would be quite wrong as this is all about you. Unless you have taken on the Christ mind.

Regards
DL
Let us just say for now that I was blessed to see and experience the things I have been given in the flesh and the spirit. As a child and as an adult when I called out God was there and he sent his angel(s) to me. "He shall send from heaven, and save me [from] the reproach of him that would swallow me up. Selah. God shall send forth his mercy and his truth." (Psalm 57:3)
Salvation comes from Jesus not from something that anyone of the earth/carnal flesh is trying to sell. The spirit of God with us is not so limited as those who think with a carnal mind would attempt to make it. You have stated just a few of the verses that confirm salvation is planted/instilled in us. Without a Christ/anointed mind one cannot overcome the son of perdition in themselves. 2 Corinthians 5:10 "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad."

I see that you keep your eyes on the prize and do not care about your moral soul.

Perhaps this Bishop can enlighten you since I cannot make you think.

Regards
DL

Romans 3:23English Standard Version (ESV)
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Without the Shedding of Blood There is no Forgiveness (Hebrews 9:19-22)

John 3:16 New International Version (NIV)
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Believe the word of G_d or the word of man? Choose.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

I see that you keep your eyes on the prize and do not care about your moral soul.

Regards
DL
I listened to 17+ minutes of 'your bishop' and Rod also heard the same as I did in that brief introduction to 'his beliefs'. Seventeen minutes plus of his blathering from his own pharasitical theological precepts through his own serpent was enough for me and my husband. Hubby agreed it was "blathering". Obviously you or the one who labels themselves a bishop work from your own precepts. Who am I that I would suggest such a thing as to insinuate you can't get the door open that the Lord closed and locked with his own personal set of keys.

My mind is already occupied by the Spirit of God the Father whom you obviously do not know, do not understand and cannot see. It has already been enlighten by the spirit of the one who matters to me. I have that personal guarantee from him that he would be with me always and he has his own key to the door of the safe house where he keeps my children and I safe.

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

From what I can perceive from this poster is they have desires to push politics and religion placing his/her ideas of what a "moral soul" is without the spirit for guidance. Putting a claim in there that others need to be "enlighten" with their worldly precepts because the Bible is just a '4th century political writing' written by men (without the spirit). They provide the proof in such a statement that they have no spirit to discern between spirit and flesh.

"Moral soul" in Greek would be a soul's virtue or a virtuous soul. They can't get past the theological bantering and blathering to see past their own noses. In Hebrew it is called being "naked" (moral decline) that comes when the spiritual host King Ahaz (he has grasped) causes 'moral decline' in Israel- (contenders>God prevails they desire to be children of Jehovah) by transgressing against the Lord. God is not a man but a spirit. If that spirit is not present in a man, a woman, a child or any living things there is no light in them. Thus you have that God said "Let there be light". God in them. To speak as carnal men having no spirit of God but that of men they are ignorant; And are of those who imbibe of the great nashing of teeth. They go to and fro throughout the land nashing their teeth because they know their time is short.

Regards
DL
That's a very good point, and observation.

I agree.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
My bad. I apologize. Let me ask now. What faith do you practice and why is Christianity any concern of yours?

So you just want to keep your eyes on the prize of a get out of /hell free card and ignore that only a satanic God would say what you have put above.

As Ingersoll said; 'no man would be fit for heaven who would consent that an innocent person should suffer for his sin.'

You forgot the quote that has God saying he prefers obedience to sacrifice so go away you cherry picking hypocrite.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
I listened to 17+ minutes of 'your bishop' and Rod also heard the same as I did in that brief introduction to 'his beliefs'. Seventeen minutes plus of his blathering from his own pharasitical theological precepts through his own serpent was enough for me and my husband. Hubby agreed it was "blathering". Obviously you or the one who labels themselves a bishop work from your own precepts. Who am I that I would suggest such a thing as to insinuate you can't get the door open that the Lord closed and locked with his own personal set of keys.

My mind is already occupied by the Spirit of God the Father whom you obviously do not know, do not understand and cannot see. It has already been enlighten by the spirit of the one who matters to me. I have that personal guarantee from him that he would be with me always and he has his own key to the door of the safe house where he keeps my children and I safe.

Enlightened spirits do not idol worship genocidal son murdering Gods and that is what you are doing.

Apologies for not knowing that you did not have the attention span to view the whole sermon.

As Ingersoll said; 'no man would be fit for heaven who would consent that an innocent person should suffer for his sin.'

Regards
DL

From what I can perceive from this poster is they have desires to push politics and religion placing his/her ideas of what a "moral soul" is without the spirit for guidance. Putting a claim in there that others need to be "enlighten" with their worldly precepts because the Bible is just a '4th century political writing' written by men (without the spirit). They provide the proof in such a statement that they have no spirit to discern between spirit and flesh.

"Moral soul" in Greek would be a soul's virtue or a virtuous soul. They can't get past the theological bantering and blathering to see past their own noses. In Hebrew it is called being "naked" (moral decline) that comes when the spiritual host King Ahaz (he has grasped) causes 'moral decline' in Israel- (contenders>God prevails they desire to be children of Jehovah) by transgressing against the Lord. God is not a man but a spirit. If that spirit is not present in a man, a woman, a child or any living things there is no light in them. Thus you have that God said "Let there be light". God in them. To speak as carnal men having no spirit of God but that of men they are ignorant; And are of those who imbibe of the great nashing of teeth. They go to and fro throughout the land nashing their teeth because they know their time is short.

I agree with your view of the bible and that is why no sane man should read it literally.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

That's a very good point, and observation.

Thanks.

It is plain as day to us but as you can see from the theists, they do not have the moral sense to get it Unfortunately.

Regards
DL

I agree.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
My bad. I apologize. Let me ask now. What faith do you practice and why is Christianity any concern of yours?

I am a Gnostic Christian, and not to be ignorant, but all moral men will fight against the homophobic and misogynous religions like Christianity and Islam.

They have done to much damage in the past and present and to just allow that evil to grow without a fight makes all moral people look quite immoral.

Regards
DL

I agree.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

I am a Gnostic Christian, and not to be ignorant, but all moral men will fight against the homophobic and misogynous religions like Christianity and Islam.

They have done to much damage in the past and present and to just allow that evil to grow without a fight makes all moral people look quite immoral.

Regards
DL
I see. Gnogstics were a pretty reprehensible lot. You probably shouldn't be throwing stones.

I agree.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
Yes. They will even align themselves with militant atheists in their fight to subordinate religion and demoralize its people.

I agree.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
I see. Gnogstics were a pretty reprehensible lot. You probably shouldn't be throwing stones.

Yet here you are throwing stones without even showing what is reprehensible.

That is reprehensible and rather childish.

Now you have two feet in o mouth.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back