Christians are not to take in blood.

You were doing good until you got "they follow his commandments." Jesus preached a message of peace, under your logic, every single police officer or military member who is Christian is going to hell.

I don't think you should be trying to lecture me on what makes a good Christian.

You are massively misinformed? What exactly do you think CHRISTIAN comes from?

Jesus did not forbid service to protect others from criminals. Nor did he outlaw war.

jesus was a jew.

the christians came afterwords and made shit up as they went along to suit their needs to control.

So you admit you are not a Christian, thanks. Once again feel free to ignore God and Jesus. Only you will pay the price.

Jesus did not forbid service to protect others from criminals. Nor did he outlaw war.

As you might say differently RGS, MORON ALERT! MORON ALERT!

Matthew 5:38-42 - PassageLookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

"You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.'[a] 39But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. 41If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. 42Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Matthew 5:43-48 - PassageLookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

43"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.' 44But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Matthew 10:34-39 - PassageLookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

"Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; 38and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

John 17: 3

This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth,
Jesus Christ.

Acts 4:12

Furthermore, there is no salvation in anyone else, for there is not another name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved.

When i hear preaching like this all i do is see what the muslums are doing. You know that nutter IT IS WRITTEN bullshit.

I hear Yul Brenner as Ramses saying "so let it be written, so let it be done"

So another fake Christian? One that A) does not believe in the Bible and B) refuses to follow God's and Jesus commandments.

Where have i ever claimed to be anything?

The bible was written hundreds of years after the fact. So as far as i am concerned it is all assumption and conjecture.

The only time i talk to god is in the throws of organism and as i have said many times jesus cooks a mean fish and i talk to him daily.

jesus was a jew.

the christians came afterwords and made shit up as they went along to suit their needs to control.

So you admit you are not a Christian, thanks. Once again feel free to ignore God and Jesus. Only you will pay the price.

I have never claimed to be christian.

I like the part about not coveting your neighbors wife. It frees me up to covet my neighbors husband :lol:

As you might say differently RGS, MORON ALERT! MORON ALERT!

Matthew 5:38-42 - PassageLookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

"You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.'[a] 39But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. 41If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. 42Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.[/QUOTE]

Matthew 5:43-48 - PassageLookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

Matthew 10:34-39 - PassageLookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

"Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me; 38and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

Yet you fail to obey his commands and you want to claim otherwise? I provided the passages, read them. You are no Christian, you may claim you are, but a true Christian does not cherry pick what he will and will not believe and follow of Jesus commandments.

He made so few.

Yet you fail to obey his commands and you want to claim otherwise? I provided the passages, read them. You are no Christian, you may claim you are, but a true Christian does not cherry pick what he will and will not believe and follow of Jesus commandments.

He made so few.

You have no idea what it is to be a Christian. Heck, you're not even a Christian. You think you can cherry pick passages from the bible and know it, well you don't.

He made so few.

You have no idea what it is to be a Christian. Heck, you're not even a Christian. You think you can cherry pick passages from the bible and know it, well you don't.

You are doing exactly what you just accused me of. Have you even READ the passages I provided?

You are doing exactly what you just accused me of. Have you even READ the passages I provided?

I read them, and you cherry picked. Jesus always taught a message of non-violence, yes even in the face of being attacked yourself. What do you not get about turning the other cheek?

You are not a Christian feel free to break any command of God's you want. BUT if as I believe he exists you pay. This is for Christians or people that claim to be Christians.

Amazing, so you, a former soldier suggest that the wounded on the field of battle say the lords prayer and tell "Doc" to get the fuck away with that bottle of life saving blood or plasma.

The command is plain. There are alternate methods and they are available to Corpsmen and Doctors in the military. In fact if a person believes that blood is a sin they can so state and the military is obliged to follow.

Right. Ever see a wound where a Marine and a Claymore mixed it up? Which alternative measure do you recommend?

I read them, and you cherry picked. Jesus always taught a message of non-violence, yes even in the face of being attacked yourself. What do you not get about turning the other cheek?

What do you not get about a CLEAR command NOT to partake of blood?

Acts 15: 28, 29

For the holy spirit and we ourselves have favored adding no further burden to you, except these necessary things, to keep abstaining from things sacrificed to idols and from blood and from things strangled and from fornication.

Leviticus 17: 14

Leviticus 7: 26, 27

and

Genesis 9: 4, 16

All provide the context for the blood part.

What EXACTLY am I cherry picking?

One is ordered not to eat of the blood of living creatures as that is part of their soul. When these commandments were given there were no transfusions. However common sense applies here. If one eats the blood ( or drinks it) it enters the intestinal tract where it is absorbed into the blood stream. This is forbidden.

A good example is

If a Doctor orders you not to drink alcohol, does this mean you can transfuse it directly into your blood stream and not violate the order?

According to RGS, if Christians do not do the following, they are not real Christians:

Kill Homosexuals, Kill Disobedient Children, Kill women who are not virgins at the time of marriage, Kill people who commit adultery, Kill nonbelievers, Kill anyone who practices any form of witchcraft, Kill anyone who doesn't listen to a priest, and of course kill anyone who works on the sabbath.

Wonder if that means no more football. :eusa_think:

According to RGS, if Christians do not do the following, they are not real Christians:

Kill Homosexuals, Kill Disobedient Children, Kill women who are not virgins at the time of marriage, Kill people who commit adultery, Kill nonbelievers, Kill anyone who practices any form of witchcraft, Kill anyone who doesn't listen to a priest, and of course kill anyone who works on the sabbath.

As i have said before, It sounds like the muslims ethos. I am sure he remembers them. :lol:

Liar. Plain and simple you are a LIAR. I provided the CURRENT commandment to not partake of blood. It came directly from JESUS. I even printed it out for those to lazy to look or those who have no bible. The old Testament passages are for clarity on what is meant by blood.

You have yet to explain how I cherry picked. If this is your tact, to simply lie about what is said, then I can assume you won't be providing context. Another failure on your part. You see, if you were really a Christian and REALLY believed you were right you would school me on how I am wrong.

However RGT i tell ya, you land on my OR able i would be giving you blood if you need it to save your life. And my guess is you would thank me for it.

However RGT i tell ya, you land on my OR able i would be giving you blood if you need it to save your life. And my guess is you would thank me for it.

And you would be sued and probably lose your license as I will have a health care power of attorney as soon as I get the list of approved alternates.

What brought all this on, RetiredGySgt? Having a bad day?

No I had a good day. I had my bible study and learned two new things. One, that animals have a soul and two we are commanded not to partake of blood of anything with a soul.

As a Christian it is my duty to pass knowledge on. I happen to know most professed Christians do NOT know of this commandment.

And you would be sued and probably lose your license as I will have a health care power of attorney as soon as I get the list of approved alternates.

Then you better start wearing a medical alert bracelet stating you don't want blood. If you show up at the OR dying and unconscious what you get is to save your life. If that means blood, you going to get it.

What brought all this on, RetiredGySgt? Having a bad day?

No I had a good day. I had my bible study and learned two new things. One, that animals have a soul and two we are commanded not to partake of blood of anything with a soul.

As a Christian it is my duty to pass knowledge on. I happen to know most professed Christians do NOT know of this commandment.

Does this mean your a vegan now too?

Forum List

Back