Christianity vs. Islam thread

Arabian said:
if he was ,,, then how come Adam was the 1st 'bible says Adam was 1st',,,
if he Was ,, who was his mother ,, cause we can specify the birth date of mary ,, or mary also existing from the begining,,,
he ended and he had a start then he cant be a god,,,

how come jesus is the son of god and he died ,, then he cant be a god

then how come the god is the father of jesus and mary is his mother ,, and didnt u say that god can be in any shape and he came in the shape of human 2 mary

I don't know, why are you, you? Why would you come to a messageboard in another country and start your drivel? Why?

Said1 said:
That is a good book. Sad too, especially when she spoke her grandmother and the other little girl in Egypt. As terrible as the picture she paints it, I don't think it's far from the truth.
The parts that stick in my mind are the older sister being sold in marriage to that sadistic old man... that her father barely even cared what happened to her. The other part was where the older brother and the religious hypocrite were raping that 8-yr-old girl, and the Princess said she would tell their father. The brother laughed and said (basically) , "where do you think I got the information on how to hire the girl?"

Sickening.

Arabian said:
-part me but everything that start have to end
Noooo... Actually, everything that has a BEGINNING has a CAUSE. God is the First Cause. He does not necessarily have to have an end. Non Sequitur.

,, and as long as jesus have a start then he had an end,,,
-and also as long as god is the father of jesus,, then who is the father of god,,
God has no father. He did not have a beginning, therefore, he did not have a cause.
and if god has a son then he had a father and if he had a father then he had a start and if he had a start then he should end ,,,
Jesus (the human body and life of Jesus) had a beginning, and thus a cause. God created the human body and inhabited it. Once again, just because something has a beginning does not necessarily mean it has an end.

jesus grew old ,, then god should grow old,,
Jesus' human body matured. God is eternal. He exists OUTSIDE of time.

and about half and half jop talked about ,,
-with the same theory ,,, human invented the law of physics ,,
Nooo. Humans DISCOVERED the laws of physics. God invented them.
human can wear mask and look like lions,,, then a human can marry a lion and give birth a lion and we call IT the son of human ,,,
Huh? Wearing a lion mask would not alter the genetic code of the human under the mask. If a human chose to have that type of relationship with a lion, it would not result in offspring.

now aday the woman can have a baby without having a husband or afather forthe baby,,,
Okay, but the genetic information is provided from SOMEWHERE. It isn't created from notheing, as God created.
-another view ,, how about eve and Adam ,, Adam didnt have a father or amother and also eve does that mean that the God is the father and mother of Eve and Adam,,,
Yes.
-another one,, god created you ,, created me me ,,, cant you believe that he could create Jesus without father,,,
Of course I believe He could. And I believe He did. Jesus had no human father. I thought that was the crux of your argument--- that God/Jesus must have a father.
-last view,, dont you think that by this way you insult Mary ,, cause by this way she made adultary with God,,,
Disgusting! God is pure and holy! He does not have sexual relations with His children! Placing a fertilized egg in Mary's womb is far different than having sexual relations with her!
aha you will say he is the God,, he created her and he could do anything with her ,,, but should i remind you if you said so,, you gave the father the right to rape his daughter cause she is her father he is..........,,, and gave the manager to rape his emplyee cause he is her master and soo on ,,,,,
God DID create her, and DID have the right to do whatever He chose to her. But, being the ultimate gentleman, the kind and loving Father, He ASKED Mary if she would consent to carry the Messiah. The God of the Universe humbled Himself to ASK permission from His creation. Mary CONSENTED to do His will. And, once again, it was not a sexual act.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Arabian said:
if he was ,,, then how come Adam was the 1st 'bible says Adam was 1st',,,
Adam was the first man. Jesus was not the first man. He existed in the beginning as God, not as a man.
if he Was ,, who was his mother ,, cause we can specify the birth date of mary ,, or mary also existing from the begining,,,
he ended and he had a start then he cant be a god,,,
Maybe it's the language thing, or maybe you aren't familiar with the Bible. See, God was the beginning of all things. He did not have a cause because He did not have a beginning. God created Adam and Eve, from His will and His mind--- no father or mother for them. Jesus is called the "Second Adam" because he also was a created body, with no genetic father (and perhaps no genetic mother. The Bible is not clear about this). God's Holy Spirit inhabited the body of Jesus.

Body and spirit are two separate things. A body can die, while the spirit goes on. It is the Great Hope we all have. Jesus' body was born, matured, died, and regained life. His Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God, which has no beginning or end.
how come jesus is the son of god and he died ,, then he cant be a god
See reply to your first post.

then how come the god is the father of jesus and mary is his mother ,, and didnt u say that god can be in any shape and he came in the shape of human 2 mary
No, the Bible specifically says "The SPIRIT of God came upon her." See, God was not in human form. No sexual relations. Mary was Jesus' mother because she bore Him in her womb, nursed Him, and raised Him. She may or may not be the genetic mother of His human body.

• Thanks
Arabian said:
If god dont grow old,,,, and dont die
then how come his son grow old and die ,,,
if the son of the god is god ?????????????????????

Because He came to live among us, as a human. How can the concept be so hard for you to understand? I'm not even christian and can understand the concept of an All Powerful God living as a human, growing old, and dying just as the humans. The point was to be a sinless human, the only perfect sacrifice to forgive all sin.

Just as we all have an undying soul, it was the soul of the human Deity that made him different from other humans, not the body in which the soul resided.

Shoot, if a Buddhist can catch this concept I am sure that a muslim can.

• Thanks
mom4 said:
Adam was the first man. Jesus was not the first man. He existed in the beginning as God, not as a man.

Maybe it's the language thing, or maybe you aren't familiar with the Bible. See, God was the beginning of all things. He did not have a cause because He did not have a beginning. God created Adam and Eve, from His will and His mind--- no father or mother for them. Jesus is called the "Second Adam" because he also was a created body, with no genetic father (and perhaps no genetic mother. The Bible is not clear about this). God's Holy Spirit inhabited the body of Jesus.

Body and spirit are two separate things. A body can die, while the spirit goes on. It is the Great Hope we all have. Jesus' body was born, matured, died, and regained life. His Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God, which has no beginning or end.
See reply to your first post.

No, the Bible specifically says "The SPIRIT of God came upon her." See, God was not in human form. No sexual relations. Mary was Jesus' mother because she bore Him in her womb, nursed Him, and raised Him. She may or may not be the genetic mother of His human body.

You write beautifully Mom, your screen name suits you. You are so good at explaining this story that even a child would understand, and your patience. . . lovely. :thewave: You remind me of my own wonderful Mother.

Off the topic, but does anyone know why Arabian uses several commas at a time? Just wondering if this has to do with a Middle Eastern style of writing.

mom4 said:
Off the topic, but does anyone know why Arabian uses several commas at a time? Just wondering if this has to do with a Middle Eastern style of writing.

Arabian is here to spit on Christians, nothing else.

Abbey Normal said:
I agree, and he's not alone.

I believe that Arabian is female. She is interesting in the way she uses basic muslim site's arguments against Christianity that were meant to convince the muslim, not the Christian.

mom4 said:
Noooo... Actually, everything that has a BEGINNING has a CAUSE. God is the First Cause. He does not necessarily have to have an end. Non Sequitur.

God has no father. He did not have a beginning, therefore, he did not have a cause.

No ,, actually
Everything that have a start should end,, even the whole universe ,, give me one thing that have a start and don’t have an end,,,

In science there is something called living and non-living,,,
Living eat drink grow and luxuriate
But god isn’t living or nonliving,,,
So if we said that he is living ' cause he luxuriate (Jesus is his son)' ,, that mean that he have a start and some one is his father,,, cause who gave birth he should at 1st some one born him,,, and if he became from the living ,, then he should end ,,,

If he luxuriate that mean that he is a human ,, and this is impossible

God also can come in a shape of human according to what you have said,, does that mean he could grow old,,

Okay but human invented lots of things depend on the law of physics,,,
Human invented robot can he marry it ,,

Huh? Wearing a lion mask would not alter the genetic code of the human under the mask. If a human chose to have that type of relationship with a lion, it would not result in offspring.

Same theory if god came to Mary in the shape of human,, that doesn’t mean he is a human he still god,,,
Roman made human god,,,, didn’t they

Okay, but the genetic information is provided from SOMEWHERE. It isn't created from notheing, as God created.

Then if you believe that Adam don’t have a father and mother ,,, then why you cant believe that God created Jesus with no father,,,
Qur'an Surah (3) Al-Imran
[59] The similitude of 'Isa before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him "Be": and he was.
[60] The Truth (comes) from thy Lord alone; so be not of those who doubt.

If you believe that god created everything every law and just human discover it,,, then is it big on him to create a man wit no father,,, its one miracle from the miracle Allah gave to Jesus
the kind and loving Father, He ASKED Mary if she would consent to carry the Messiah. The God of the Universe humbled Himself to ASK permission from His creation. Mary CONSENTED to do His will. And, once again, it was not a sexual act.

If god will take your soul would he ask you 1st ,,,
Anyway,, you said he ask her to carry the god of universe ,,,
-So he created him, and just Mary carried him,,, (he created you tooo ,, he created this baby and another) ,,,
-Adam was 1st then eve,,, he could create eve 1st and then ask her to carry Adam
-Allah created me is that mean that am his daughter,,,

mom4 said:

No ,, actually
Everything that have a start should end,, even the whole universe ,, give me one thing that have a start and don’t have an end,,,

In science there is something called living and non-living,,,
Living eat drink grow and luxuriate
But god isn’t living or nonliving,,,
So if we said that he is living ' cause he luxuriate (Jesus is his son)' ,, that mean that he have a start and some one is his father,,, cause who gave birth he should at 1st some one born him,,, and if he became from the living ,, then he should end ,,,

If he luxuriate that mean that he is a human ,, and this is impossible

God also can come in a shape of human according to what you have said,, does that mean he could grow old,,

Okay but human invented lots of things depend on the law of physics,,,
Human invented robot can he marry it ,,

Same theory if god came to Mary in the shape of human,, that doesn’t mean he is a human he still god,,,
Roman made human god,,,, didn’t they

Then if you believe that Adam don’t have a father and mother ,,, then why you cant believe that God created Jesus with no father,,,
[59] The similitude of 'Isa before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him "Be": and he was.

If you believe that god created everything every law and just human discover it,,, then is it big on him to create a man wit no father,,, its one miracle from the miracle Allah gave to Jesus
the kind and loving Father, He ASKED Mary if she would consent to carry the Messiah. The God of the Universe humbled Himself to ASK permission from His creation. Mary CONSENTED to do His will. And, once again, it was not a sexual act.

If god will take your soul would he ask you 1st ,,,
Anyway,, you said he ask her to carry the god of universe ,,,
-So he created him, and just Mary carried him,,, (he created you tooo ,, he created this baby and another) ,,,
-Adam was 1st then eve,,, he could create eve 1st and then ask her to carry Adam
-Allah created me is that mean that am his daughter,,,

mom4 said:
Body and spirit are two separate things. A body can die, while the spirit goes on. It is the Great Hope we all have. Jesus' body was born, matured, died, and regained life. His Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God, which has no beginning or end

You too have a body and spirit this why you are a human ,,,, but god isn’t a human this why he don’t have a soul ,,, we cant know the true fact of god,, cause no one saw him,, and if Jesus is his son he should describe him in bible

God was the beginning of all things. He did not have a cause because He did not have a beginning. God created Adam and Eve, from His will and His mind--- no father or mother for them.

Then how you show him like human ,,, as saying that he had a son

Qur'an Surah (112) The Faith
[1] Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
[2] Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
[3] He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
[4] And there is none like unto Him.

Jesus is called the "Second Adam" because he also was a created body, with no genetic father (and perhaps no genetic mother. The Bible is not clear about this). God's Holy Spirit inhabited the body of Jesus.

according to what you say ,,, jesus has no mother or father ,, cause Mary just carried him,,, adam has no father no mother ,, then why Jesus god and Adam not ,, and If Adam is a god then we all Gods cause we are the sons of god

no1tovote4 said:
Because He came to live among us
God exist every where too

Pale Rider said:
Arabian is here to spit on Christians, nothing else.
No Wallahy
i do Believe In christianity ,,, true christianity ,,
but im trying to be the voice of logic,,, i know you will say
SHE THINK SHE IS BUT SHE IS NOT
anyway every one have the right to speak right bro
salam

mom4 said:
Looool
you know Brother ,, i Tried so hard to stop it .
but you can say that its an Automatic act
i will try to stop it thanx
happy new year and Merry Christmas

I think we are carrying on parallel conversations, here. We are not intersecting. Maybe I could understand what your assertion is if I had some answers about the faith of Islam.

1)What do Islamics believe about Jesus?
2) Do you believe your soul was created by God?
3) Do you believe your soul will live forever?
4) Do you believe that the body and the soul are two separate things?

Just trying to get on the same wavelength.

LuvRPgrl said:
Your arguement is based on a prediction? Good one!

You and Arabian are joking about this arent you?

I mean, comparing human rights in muslim countries to human rights in America is like comparing the smell of dog shit (muslim countries) to the fragrence of a rose.

Arguing this is not worth the time. Your demonization by Islam destroys any ability in you to see the truth.

Anyone, ANYONE who wants to try to argue women have basic rights in muslim countries (mercy killings anyone?) is stark raving mad.

part me its me who wont compare your rights with \islam
if your rights elliminate the Indian to build my country on their land on their bload i dont accept it,,,
who think that they are the 1st then the other are their slave i dont accept it,,
who dont grauntee equality in dealing i wont accept it,,,
who made UN organization and force every one to obey it ,, then break its law ,, i wont accept it,,
who support Israel to take land sont belong to her and belong to Egyptian,,
i call it introdur,, is it enough or u get satisfied,,,
and at last who dont accept other,, and call them with insultant word ,,, i dont think he follow human rights,,

Arabian said:
if your rights elliminate the Indian to build my country on their land on their bload i dont accept it,,,
who think that they are the 1st then the other are their slave i dont accept it,,
who made UN organization and force every one to obey it ,, then break its law ,, i wont accept it,,
and at last who dont accept other,, and call them with insultant word ,,, i dont think he follow human rights,,

Yah. Ok. We could all learn something from the peacful Muslim invaders. There is a right way and a wrong way to cut someone's head off. When will us stupid westerners ever learn?

Arabian said:
who dont grauntee equality in dealing i wont accept it,,, ,,

Equality in dealing? Tell us what a dhimmi is. You're a lying hypocrite.

http://www.dhimmi.com/
Dhimmi is the status given to Jews and Christians under Islam. Throughout history, these religious minorities in Muslim lands have been opressed and victimized. Ending the culture of dhimmitude is a prerequistite for achieving peace and justice for all people in the Islamic world.

Arabian said:

??????????????

sorry, the only part I could decipher through this is something about American Indians. Well, my friend, that chapter closed over 100 years ago, we are living in the 21st century now.

Forum List

Back