Christianity vs. Islam thread

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Arabian, Dec 25, 2005.

1. Arabian

Arabian Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8
    this is a quote a member sent to me and I just made it in a new third cause I think we will talk about something irrelevant from the main threadÂ…
    1st im not evil ,, u cant judge me cuz im just Arabian or Muslim,, by this u will lose human rights u are talking about,,,,,,
    back to the main subject ,, you said that there is no human rights in Islam,, and I send you back this
    Human rights in Islam I know its big but there are lots of human rights in Islam

2. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    Are non muslims considered sacred souls made that way by allah?

You can open your mouth regarding rights when you stop treating women like trash.

3. Confident

Confident Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Woman in Islam is a human and having her rights not for whoredom as in the western countries!!

Have you read the Bible my friend?
    "Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law"

What a shame!!
    "And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church."

"And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even."

What about the xxx-rated movie?
    Whoredom, whore, adultry, breasts, virginity, and harlot words in the Bible and the victim is the woman by the order of Lord (!), see xxx-rated 1 woman facing many lovers:

37 Behold, therefore I will gather all thy lovers, with whom thou hast taken pleasure, and all them that thou hast loved, with all them that thou hast hated; I will even gather them round about against thee, and will discover thy nakedness unto them, that they may see all thy nakedness.

Sex on evry side:
    22 Therefore, O Aholibah, thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will raise up thy lovers against thee, from whom thy mind is alienated, and I will bring them against thee on every side;

Sex with terror:
    26 They shall also strip thee out of thy clothes, and take away thy fair jewels.

29 And they shall deal with thee hatefully, and shall take away all thy labour, and shall leave thee naked and bare: and the nakedness of thy whoredoms shall be discovered, both thy lewdness and thy whoredoms.

46 For thus saith the Lord GOD; I will bring up a company upon them, and will give them to be removed and spoiled.

But what is the sin of the children?
    47 And the company shall stone them with stones, and dispatch them with their swords; they shall slay their sons and their daughters, and burn up their houses with fire.

What about raping women?:
    Jud 21:21 And see, and, behold, if the daughters of Shiloh come out to dance in dances, then come ye out of the vineyards, and catch you every man his wife of the daughters of Shiloh, and go to the land of Benjamin.

No comment!!

4. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Who are you trying to kid? No one who has been to the Middle East is going to swallow this load of crap.

5. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Your stupid laws where women are concerned have nothing to do with equality, and very little to do with humanity.

It doesn't make a whore of someone to treat them with the basic dignity and respect all humans deserve until or unless they prove themselves unworthy.

Kinda' like YOU, nimrod.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Confident

Confident Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2
    ----------------------
    Take it easy my friend!!
    You didn't like reading those verses because they make you shy then angry!
    If not, can you explain them?
    ---------
    Do you know in some Muslim countries the President was a woman?
    Do you think Americans will elect a woman as a president one day ?

The answer is:
    Neither a Woman, nor a Black!!
    -------------------------

7. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0

If you truly have a beef with the whores of Babylon who have infiltrated the USA...please go to www.aclu.org/
    scroll down to the bottom of the page...click on contact...and give em hell!
    The ACLU are the ones trying to force the 'Whore of Babylon' down US citizens throats!

8. Nienna

Nienna Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +333
    He was quoting the Bible, actually. But it was the King James version with archaic language. I wish I could understand the point he was trying to make.

I don't believe that all Muslims are evil. But Muslims must also understand that not all women in America/Western countries are whores. There are many, many men and women both who HATE xxx movies and the entire Hollywood culture. We speak out against these things. It is a daunting task against so much money and power.

9. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    Islam sucks.

10. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Nice try, dweezel; however, you presume much that I would waste any emotion on the likes of you. I view you with about as much passion as I would a weasel in a henhouse.