Christianity vs. Islam thread

mom4 said:
I read a book called Princess a couple of weeks ago. It was a biography of a Saudi Arabian princess, wealthy beyond what I could imagine, but poor to hideous indigence when it came to basic human rights. I still have a sick feeling in my stomach over parts of it. If that book was in any way close to the truth... :shocked:

actually i didnt read this book before or even heard about it
u can tell us what u read in it
"The birth of a daughter is a loss" (Ecclesiasticus 22:3).

In contrast to this shocking statement, boys receive special praise:

"A man who educates his son will be the envy of his enemy." (Ecclesiasticus 30:3)

Jewish Rabbis made it an obligation on Jewish men to produce offspring in order to propagate the race. At the same time, they did not hide their clear preference for male children : "It is well for those whose children are male but ill for those whose are female", "At the birth of a boy, all are joyful...at the birth of a girl all are sorrowful", and "When a boy comes into the world, peace comes into the world... When a girl comes, nothing comes."7

A daughter is considered a painful burden, a potential source of shame to her father:

"Your daughter is headstrong? Keep a sharp look-out that she does not make you the laughing stock of your enemies, the talk of the town, the object of common gossip, and put you to public shame" (Ecclesiasticus 42:11).

"Keep a headstrong daughter under firm control, or she will abuse any indulgence she receives. Keep a strict watch on her shameless eye, do not be surprised if she disgraces you" (Ecclesiasticus 26:10-11).

It was this very same idea of treating daughters as sources of shame that led the pagan Arabs, before the advent of Islam, to practice female infanticide.

The Quran severely condemned this heinous practice:

"When news is brought to one of them of the birth of a female child, his face darkens and he is filled with inward grief. With shame does he hide himself from his people because of the bad news he has had! Shall he retain her on contempt or bury her in the dust? Ah! what an evil they decide on?" (16:59).

It has to be mentioned that this sinister crime would have never stopped in Arabia were it not for the power of the scathing terms the Quran used to condemn this practice (16:59, 43:17, 81:8-9). The Quran, moreover, makes no distinction between boys and girls. In contrast to the Bible, the Quran considers the birth of a female as a gift and a blessing from God, the same as the birth of a male.

The Quran even mentions the gift of the female birth first:

" To Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. He creates what He wills. He bestows female children to whomever He wills and bestows male children to whomever He wills" (42:49).

If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die. You must purge the evil from Israel" (Deut. 22:22).

"If a man commits adultery with another man's wife both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death" (Lev. 20:10).

tell me what happened to Samson ,, di he get killed ,, is that equality

Arabian said:

Seems Islam and shariah haven't changed much. ALlah is just one of the pagan gods, all dressed up like a two bit whore. Mohammed even started talking about his the moon gods daughters, but then when he realized he was blowing the lie of portraying allah as the same god as jews and christians, he called those Satanic Verses. That's funny.

LuvRPgrl said:
??????????????

sorry, the only part I could decipher through this is something about American Indians. Well, my friend, that chapter closed over 100 years ago, we are living in the 21st century now.
good job bro ,, i mean the decoding

u said its about 100 years ago ,,
what about supporting Israel to enter Sainai and take a land doesnt belong to them ,,
entring Iraq killing children claiming that they are searching for a nuclear weapon,, and they didnt find it tell now,,
america supported bin laden by heart in his start,, you made him then you are now trying to destroy him cause 9-11
with same theory also 9-11 was from 5 years ago

Arabian said:

Sampson got killed ?...nah he just had a 'Bad Hair Day"...! :cof:

why each time any one get with verses in bible,,
this verse is untrue cause its from king james version,, what is point exactlly
what tis the difference

Arabian said:
why each time any one get with verses in bible,,
this verse is untrue cause its from king james version,, what is point exactlly
what tis the difference

ah c'mon "Little Egypt" ya know ya want to defect to the USA and have a good and fun time...for once in your life! You are just afraid that your friends (Male) in the Islam world would spank ya...not to fret little one come join the party...lotsa guys in this board would protect ya from "Allah's rath! :hail:

You are quoting from Ecclesiasticus, not Ecclesiastes. Ecclestiasticus is not accepted in the mainstream Christian Bible, although Catholics do include this book.

As for your Leviticus quote, it shows that God's intention is to hold BOTH the man and the woman accountable for the sin. As I have pointed out before, not everything that is written in the Bible is an example of HOW TO act. Mnay things, especially in the Old Testament, are examples of HOW NOT TO act.

Arabian said:
No ,, actually
Everything that have a start should end,, even the whole universe ,, give me one thing that have a start and don’t have an end,,,

In science there is something called living and non-living,,,
Living eat drink grow and luxuriate
But god isn’t living or nonliving,,,
So if we said that he is living ' cause he luxuriate (Jesus is his son)' ,, that mean that he have a start and some one is his father,,, cause who gave birth he should at 1st some one born him,,, and if he became from the living ,, then he should end ,,,

If he luxuriate that mean that he is a human ,, and this is impossible

God also can come in a shape of human according to what you have said,, does that mean he could grow old,,

Okay but human invented lots of things depend on the law of physics,,,
Human invented robot can he marry it ,,

Same theory if god came to Mary in the shape of human,, that doesn’t mean he is a human he still god,,,
Roman made human god,,,, didn’t they

Then if you believe that Adam don’t have a father and mother ,,, then why you cant believe that God created Jesus with no father,,,
Qur'an Surah (3) Al-Imran
[59] The similitude of 'Isa before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him "Be": and he was.
[60] The Truth (comes) from thy Lord alone; so be not of those who doubt.

If you believe that god created everything every law and just human discover it,,, then is it big on him to create a man wit no father,,, its one miracle from the miracle Allah gave to Jesus

If god will take your soul would he ask you 1st ,,,
Anyway,, you said he ask her to carry the god of universe ,,,
-So he created him, and just Mary carried him,,, (he created you tooo ,, he created this baby and another) ,,,
-Adam was 1st then eve,,, he could create eve 1st and then ask her to carry Adam
-Allah created me is that mean that am his daughter,,,
Your soul is eternal, just like Christ's soul. That his is more powerful than yours doesn't make the human meat live longer. While he could have made it live forever, it would be couterproductive to the plan to sacrifice the only perfect human.

In christianity God created a human body to carry His soul on earth, one part of the Trio. That this is strange to you doesn't make it impossible to God to whom nothing is impossible according to Christianity.

Your soul has no end, it is something that was created by both concepts of religion, yet still has no end. Muslim and Christians both believe that souls are eternal. Your soul can spend its time in paradise or in hell, but it isn't destroyed it is eternal.

Said1 said:
My post said that Muslim THEOCRACIES do not respect, or enforce basic human rights. Just look at your prisons, who are they filled with, why are many of them there and what happens to foreigners when arrested? Who makes and enforces the laws, where do the stem from?

Honestly, I could give a rats ass as to what the Koran SAYS, the abuses inficted upon people living within Muslim THEOCRACIES, namely women are sickening. To say anything to the contrary is a lie. You are fooling no one.

which prison you are talking about ,, is that cause i dont wear like you ,, you know by this theory you are attacking human rights you are talking about,, cause if you wanna me to be like you to accept me ,, that mean that you dont respect me ,,, im muslim im a girl and im proud to be muslim,,, i do respect you ,, your religion and i didnt say a bad word to you or your religion,,, islam is the only religion that respect all religions,,

and please tell me when did the qur'an abuse woman or deal bad with them ,, give me a clue
i will give you one
did america once had a woman president
an islamic country called Indonisia,, have you heared about it
what is the lie in what i say ,,,
plz tell me ,, show me,, but with a clue dont just say words with no reference

mom4 said:
You are quoting from Ecclesiasticus, not Ecclesiastes. Ecclestiasticus is not accepted in the mainstream Christian Bible, although Catholics do include this book.

As for your Leviticus quote, it shows that God's intention is to hold BOTH the man and the woman accountable for the sin. As I have pointed out before, not everything that is written in the Bible is an example of HOW TO act. Mnay things, especially in the Old Testament, are examples of HOW NOT TO act.

part me,, but why

"islam is the only religion that respect all religions"

if you statement is true.....why as a christian can i not visit mecca?.....why as a women must one wear a viel in your country?.....why as a christian can one not have a christian church in your country?

manu1959 said:
"islam is the only religion that respect all religions"

if you statement is true.....why as a christian can i not visit mecca?.....why as a women must one wear a viel in your country?.....why as a christian can one not have a christian church in your country?

Now ya are getting logical and personal...not acceptable in Islam 7th century mindset...she wants to come here and have fun...maybe she would like a personal invitation..to dismiss fear! :terror: :dunno:

Arabian said:
Actually, this shows the man being punished for his sin, rather than the woman.

Samson had a lot of "personality flaws." One of the biggest ones seems to be his weakness in the area of sexual temptation (along with his impatient temperament). In the case of his relationship with Delilah (his more famous relationship), Delilah alternately woos him and nags him until he divulges the secret of his great strength to her. Duh, Samson, she already turned you over to the Philistines on THREE previous occasions. But he was so blinded by his sexual desire, perhaps so complacent in his strength, that he had no common sense. He revealed the real source of his strength to her: his long hair, which was a symbol of his dedication to the Lord. Delilah summoned the Philistine leaders, then lulled Samson to sleep in her lap. The Philistines shaved his hair, captured him, and gouged out his eyes. He lived the rest of his life chained to a mill as a slave.

Delilah, apparently, made off with 1,100 shekels of silver.

Arabian said:
this is a quote a member sent to me and I just made it in a new third cause I think we will talk about something irrelevant from the main thread…
1st im not evil ,, u cant judge me cuz im just Arabian or Muslim,, by this u will lose human rights u are talking about,,,,,,
back to the main subject ,, you said that there is no human rights in Islam,, and I send you back this
Human rights in Islam I know its big but there are lots of human rights in Islam

All lies. Can you give a link to this propaganda?

mom4 said:
Actually, this shows the man being punished for his sin, rather than the woman.

Samson had a lot of "personality flaws." One of the biggest ones seems to be his weakness in the area of sexual temptation (along with his impatient temperament). In the case of his relationship with Delilah (his more famous relationship), Delilah alternately woos him and nags him until he divulges the secret of his great strength to her. Duh, Samson, she already turned you over to the Philistines on THREE previous occasions. But he was so blinded by his sexual desire, perhaps so complacent in his strength, that he had no common sense. He revealed the real source of his strength to her: his long hair, which was a symbol of his dedication to the Lord. Delilah summoned the Philistine leaders, then lulled Samson to sleep in her lap. The Philistines shaved his hair, captured him, and gouged out his eyes. He lived the rest of his life chained to a mill as a slave.

Delilah, apparently, made off with 1,100 shekels of silver.

Sampson had a bad hair day...c'mon Delilah was a fox...and a good hairdresser... don't ya know? So he sinned as we all do...humm!

rtwngAvngr said:
All lies. Can you give a link to this propaganda?

Found it. All of these rights have an out in them for instance, a man can be killed for "corruption on earth". As determined by whom? Many of these rights are also to be adjudicated by worldly court. WOuld law from god put a council of men in place to decide good and evil? You're a liar. Islam is a lie. Allah is a demon moon god.

http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-polytheism.htm

So Muhammad took the top pagan god of the Kabah in Mecca (called Hubal and/or Allah) and chose it to be his new monotheistic god. This god was already considered the top god among other gods at the Kabah. Muhammad’s strategy was simple. Rather than converting all the Arab people to the monotheism of Christianity, Muhammad merely banished the other 359 pagan gods and chose the one remaining to be the one and only god... what Muslims refer to today as "Allah". Thus Islam was born.

http://www.bible.ca/islam/
Islam is intolerant and incompatible with all other religions: If anyone desires a religion other than Islam, never will he be accepted of God; and in the next life, he will be in the ranks of those who have lost themselves and will burn in hell. (Qur'an 3:85)

Arabian what do you think of this? -

The Prophet Muhammad, as recorded in the Koran, claimed he replaced Jesus as the final prophet. So Muhammad declared his revelations [the Koran] replaced the message God delivered through Jesus.

Muhammad's replacement religion of Islam returned to many of the Jewish laws and customs, including food taboos. Islam is a religious system of laws entirely different from the free grace Jesus preached.

In Islam, man still must surrender to the will of Allah, but only to what is written in the Koran/Qur'an. The change from Jesus' concept of self-surrender to Muhammad's concept is dramatic. A person's surrender in Islam is now as slave to master, and no longer surrender because of the love of child to parent. Islam insists God has no children, only slaves. Islam teaches that Muslims, and all people, are Allah's slaves. Muslims must bow down to Allah five times a day in a slave's obeisance to him.

To Jesus, one's duty is to love [agape] God with all one's being and also to "love [agape] your neighbor as you love yourself" and to "pray without ceasing." Jesus promised to send the Holy Spirit to those who ask. That Spirit of God, given by grace, (as God's gift and not for doing required rituals) will "write the laws of God on your heart and mind" and make you a "Temple of the Holy Spirit," and citizen of his "Holy Nation" - the Kingdom of Heaven.

This is freely given grace - given by God's love of his children and not by following any set of rules. Islam gives no provision for this personal face-to-face relationship with our ABBA - Father God, that Jesus offered his followers. Islam gives no promise of entry into Paradise for following the Koran/Qur'an, except to jihad warriors killed in combat.(A contemporary additional Islamic belief is that any Muslim who dies on the hajj pilgrimage to Mecca will immediately enter into "Paradise.")

Islam changes free grace to human duties of works - to obeying the Koran's rules. The Koran teaches Allah is a merciful and forgiving God, but only for Muslims who obey Muhammad's revelations written in the Koran/Qur'an. The Koran/Qur'an teaches that God will viciously punish any who do not "believe" (unbelievers or infidels) in Muhammad and his revelations - Islam's first "Pillar."

http://www.islam-101.org/

Yup, they really do "respect" Jesus don't they?

What a crock of shit.... :puke3:

Forum List

Back