Christianity Bashing: Told Ya' So!

Does it matter?

I'm waiting for the day where we don't worry about treating religion with any sensitivity.

In the interests of diversity, it's good to hear from the precinct that demands no restrictions on anything they feel like doing, the worshipers of moral relativism, and a privatization of morality so complete that no code of conduct is generally accepted, beliefs aimed at the gratification of appetites, and, exhibit anarchistic impulses.

And you've cast your vote for a step back in the social and cultural evolution of humanity.
Your vote is so noted.

And since when was religions bashing other religions, religions protesting in the streets and at the funerals of fallen soldiers with signs saying "God hates fags" and "America go to hell", trying to avoid medical innovation such as stemcell research that has medical breakthroughs and contraception to prevent (not take life away) pregnancies for certain reasons, killing others for speaking against their religion, honor killings, etc a step forward in the evolution of humanity?

Does it matter?

I'm waiting for the day where we don't worry about treating religion with any sensitivity.

In the interests of diversity, it's good to hear from the precinct that demands no restrictions on anything they feel like doing, the worshipers of moral relativism, and a privatization of morality so complete that no code of conduct is generally accepted, beliefs aimed at the gratification of appetites, and, exhibit anarchistic impulses.

And you've cast your vote for a step back in the social and cultural evolution of humanity.
Your vote is so noted.

And since when was religions bashing other religions, religions protesting in the streets and at the funerals of fallen soldiers with signs saying "God hates fags" and "America go to hell", trying to avoid medical innovation such as stemcell research that has medical breakthroughs and contraception to prevent (not take life away) pregnancies for certain reasons, killing others for speaking against their religion, honor killings, etc a step forward in the evolution of humanity?

While I have given examples that represent mainstream progressive/liberalism, you have had to search for excesses that hardly represent any mainstream religious groups in our country.

That, in itself, proves my point.

Let me take it a step further and point out that failure to submit to the 'general will,' is, according to the predecessors of our current liberals, the elites of the French Revolution, worthy of death.

Those same folks propounded the anti-religious rabidity that you evince.

Comfortable with that?

Your vote is so noted.

While I have given examples that represent mainstream progressive/liberalism, you have had to search for excesses that hardly represent any mainstream religious groups in our country.

That, in itself, proves my point.

Let me take it a step further and point out that failure to submit to the 'general will,' is, according to the predecessors of our current liberals, the elites of the French Revolution, worthy of death.

Those same folks propounded the anti-religious rabidity that you evince.

Comfortable with that?

nope.

be more diverse instead of going on about your liberal fetish.

am i the only religious person (Methodist) that doesn't really care what people say about me or my religion? i'm kinda proud that i don't get crazy when someone else offers their opinion of me or my religion. i just evaluate it, forget it if it's crazy, or consider it if it has merit.

No other immoral "examples" of Athiests but the OP's liberal fetish 5 hours later?
I rest my case.

edit: she's made 5+ posts after her last post in here, over the course of 5 hours.

Last edited:
Does it matter?

While telling us, from the other side of your mouth, to respect you.

Christians are expected to be meek and mild.
We are an easy target,
"turn the other cheek" and all that.

:eusa_whistle:

I may not be that variety of Christian....
Luke 22:36
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Horty...there's my sword in my profile pic....

I simply meant that Christians are widely viewed as meek and mild.

I know that God also calls for His warriors to don the full armor of God.
Mine fits quite comfortably
:cool:

While telling us, from the other side of your mouth, to respect you.

Christians are expected to be meek and mild.
We are an easy target,
"turn the other cheek" and all that.

:eusa_whistle:

I may not be that variety of Christian....
Luke 22:36
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Horty...there's my sword in my profile pic....

I simply meant that Christians are widely viewed as meek and mild.

I know that God also calls for His warriors to don the full armor of God.
Mine fits quite comfortably
:cool:

Me, too....Grrrrrr.......

Incidentally. Good thread from someone who reads. Catch it on the flip side. This chick is tired.
What do you mean Sunshine ??? steven

What do I mean? What? You think this is an insult to peaceful islam or something?

It means PC starts good threads. She reads meaningful books. It means I was tired and going to bed and would be back again in the morning. Now try to keep up. (I didn't have to explain it to PC. Hmmmm.........)
Sunshine you forgot one thing.....I'm a slow learner:lol::lol::lol:steven:cool:

Incidentally. Good thread from someone who reads. Catch it on the flip side. This chick is tired.
What do you mean Sunshine ??? steven

What do I mean? What? You think this is an insult to peaceful islam or something?

It means PC starts good threads. She reads meaningful books. It means I was tired and going to bed and would be back again in the morning. Now try to keep up. (I didn't have to explain it to PC. Hmmmm.........)
That is because PC is actually more intelligent then theilq.

American right wing so called Christians bash everyone. Where did Jesus say "Let him die"?

Calling the unemployed "hobo's" and wanting to drug test Americans who have lost their jobs due to Republican economic policies? Disgraceful.

Saying if you feed the poor they'll breed?

Applauding executions?

When did this become "Christianity"? Republicans don't even defend against these accusations anymore. Why bother? They know it's true. Denying it would be lying, a sin.

American right wing so called Christians bash everyone. Where did Jesus say "Let him die"?

Calling the unemployed "hobo's" and wanting to drug test Americans who have lost their jobs due to Republican economic policies? Disgraceful.

Applauding executions?

When did this become "Christianity"? Republicans don't even defend against these accusations anymore. Why bother? They know it's true. Denying it would be lying, a sin.

It hasn't and it never has been, you're just brainwashed enough from repeating it for years and years that you now believe your own bullshit. And no one defends it because it's a big lie that's been perpetrated for years, and frankly most don't care what the hell you idiots think anymore.

Applauding executions?

"Barack Obama's 'lost' brother found in Kenya

Senator Barack Obama's long lost brother has been tracked down for the first time living in a shanty town in Kenya, reports claimed.
By Nick Pisa in Rome 1:40PM BST 20 Aug 2008
The Italian edition of Vanity Fair said that it had found George Hussein Onyango Obama living in a hut in a ramshackle town of Huruma on the outskirts of Nairobi.

George Hussein Onyango Obama, Senator Barack Obama's long lost brother was tracked down living in a hut on the outskirts of Nairobi
Mr Obama, 26, the youngest of the presidential candidate's half-brothers, spoke for the first time about his life, which could not be more different than that of the Democratic contender.
"No-one knows who I am," he told the magazine, before claiming: "I live here on less than a dollar a month."
Barack Obama's 'lost' brother found in Kenya - Telegraph

So...did you send him some bucks, Chubbby?

No?

Hey...you just talk the talk...like this President?

BTW...when the story came out, I sent him a check for $10. True.

Oh boo-hoo-hoo! They're mocking my religion"

FEllow Christians?

Grow a set would yas?

You were warned that you were taking the harder path when you became believers, were you not?

Well we have chosen to take that path and we can expect that thosome non-Christians are going to hate us for believing in the theology we have chosen.

Christian-up, believers.

Stop whining.

Forum List

Back