Zone1 Christianity and the LGBTQ Community, end time sign. This Apostasy is Alarming.

The great crowd of other sheep will inherit the earth and reside forever upon it--You left these out. I am apart of those.
I didnt say Charles Manson recruited Joseph Smith--You need to learn how to read.
The other sheep are who Jesus was going to between his death and resurrection. You need to learn to read.
I’m glad I don’t follow your nonsense. I don’t know how many with go to the Celestial Glory but I’m sure it isn’t limited to 144,000. Just stupid.

The other sheep are who Jesus was going to between his death and resurrection. You need to learn to read.
I’m glad I don’t follow your nonsense. I don’t know how many with go to the Celestial Glory but I’m sure it isn’t limited to 144,000. Just stupid.
144,000 are bought from the earth-Rev 14:3-- The great crowd of other sheep get this promise-Matt 5:5-Psalm 37:29. Hades = the grave-All thought stops on the day of ones death-It was symbolic Jesus speaking to those in Hades. Jesus was dead for 3 days. His thoughts stopped.

144,000 are bought from the earth-Rev 14:3-- The great crowd of other sheep get this promise-Matt 5:5-Psalm 37:29. Hades = the grave-All thought stops on the day of ones death-It was symbolic Jesus speaking to those in Hades. Jesus was dead for 3 days. His thoughts stopped.
You aren’t one of them. You are left out in the cold. Your depiction of the other sheep is way out of context. Good grief. Nothing to back it up either.

I know 100% my teachers are correct.
Nothing to back them up. But, you are 100% even though they are not prophets of God. Again, how do you feel that your teachers are going to leave you out in the cold and not one of the elect 144,000.

Nothing to back them up. But, you are 100% even though they are not prophets of God. Again, how do you feel that your teachers are going to leave you out in the cold and not one of the elect 144,000.
I would rather stay on earth in Gods kingdom. That is the promise given to the great crowd.

I would rather stay on earth in Gods kingdom. That is the promise given to the great crowd.
Yet, the most glory you teach goes to the 144,000. Try reading First Corinthians chapter 15. The three degrees of glory are laid out there for you. It's amazing that most people shoot for the lesser glory. Even in our Church.

Forum List

Back