Zone1 Chad Catholic Priest

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
California is full of whiskey and girls
Think it is great that you might have found a non Nazi with German roots ---I am one of a small number of others ( !! ). But explain to yourself why anybody else here could care less about the background of a single cult christian figure in Chad ( they have not a clue where that is without Goggle ). What possesse you to think that this is of any possible great interest here , other than to odd raving lunatics like Bumpole or Winkle the Titty .

See we now have a truncated version , Mortuary, but you will have seen the deleted posts which is the only important matter . Guess someone did not like the ZH material which is the least of my worries . Fascist but trivial .

Think it is great that you might have found a non Nazi with German roots ---I am one of a small number of others ( !! ). But explain to yourself why anybody else here could care less about the background of a single cult christian figure in Chad ( they have not a clue where that is without Goggle ). What possesse you to think that this is of any possible great interest here , other than to odd raving lunatics like Bumpole or Winkle the Titty .
What makes you identify as german if you are a half english woman in england? Have you ever even been to Germany or were born there or went there to school? Why do you not identify as British?

The two exclamation marks signal humour / sarcasm/ banter . I do not identify other than as British but equally I do not lose site of all my possible genetic markers, even though I was born in the UK and 100% lived and therefore schooled here .I have visited Germany many times for obvious reasons -- Bavaria mostly -- and have a high regard for the people , though their politics -- like the UK --leaves a great deal to be desired . But imho . BTW , ignore Post 3 . I muddled two threads .

Forum List

Back