Christian values

So
Nonsense. The universe and everything in it is in perfect harmony.

What does that even mean? If you're going to make a scientific and mathematics argument, you're going to need to get really specific scientifically and mathematically.. Your argument so far is much more....philosophic. And then only vaguely so.

There isn't odds high enough for this to come together randomly.

And what did you use to come to this conclusion? What is your basis of comparison? I'm not even sure what you mean by 'perfect harmony'. I'm not sure you do.

There is a membrane behind your cornea called the epithelium. It pumps fluid away from your cornea so you can see clearly. Explain oh great scientist why did it come by naturally when nature could have left us seeing everything blurry. God made it so as he does with everything in nature.

I have no idea. And just because I have no idea how that developed doesn't mean 'god did it'. You're offering a gap argument. Where any area where we don't know the answer yet is 'God did it!' That's an end to inquiry. It reveals nothing, it explains nothing, it clarifies nothing.

And of course, is backed by nothing.

Worse, its a super natural explanation for natural processes. Magic. That's not a scientific argument. That's a treatment for a new Harry Potter novel.

The absence of evidence isn't evidence of god. Its the absence of evidence.
Some of them claim to have seen or felt it. Kinda hard to argue with that when they've seen God or heard him with their own two ears. Just because you or I never have.

Then their 'evidence' is, by its very nature, hopelessly subjective.

If evidence understood by our senses is hopelessly subjective then science is In trouble because science is based on evidences understood by our senses

You realize that your evidence is literally your feelings, right? We can't experience your feelings. We can't verify them. We can't test them. They're yours and yours alone.

And given you can't even describe the nature of your god, let alone provide the slightest objective evidence of its existence, your feelings aren't nearly enough to be useful.
I imagine us three in a room and he can't produce it for us. He can't get his God to give us the same experience he's had. Instead his god hides and makes belief the test? What nonsense. Who falls for this?

Why won't God produce an eclipse the day and time of my choosing. Or move the stars so it clearly reads here I am.

So
Nonsense. The universe and everything in it is in perfect harmony.

What does that even mean? If you're going to make a scientific and mathematics argument, you're going to need to get really specific scientifically and mathematically.. Your argument so far is much more....philosophic. And then only vaguely so.

There isn't odds high enough for this to come together randomly.

And what did you use to come to this conclusion? What is your basis of comparison? I'm not even sure what you mean by 'perfect harmony'. I'm not sure you do.

There is a membrane behind your cornea called the epithelium. It pumps fluid away from your cornea so you can see clearly. Explain oh great scientist why did it come by naturally when nature could have left us seeing everything blurry. God made it so as he does with everything in nature.

I have no idea. And just because I have no idea how that developed doesn't mean 'god did it'. You're offering a gap argument. Where any area where we don't know the answer yet is 'God did it!' That's an end to inquiry. It reveals nothing, it explains nothing, it clarifies nothing.

Worse, its a super natural explanation for natural processes. Magic. That's not a scientific argument. That's a treatment for a new Harry Potter novel.

Some of them claim to have seen or felt it. Kinda hard to argue with that when they've seen God or heard him with their own two ears. Just because you or I never have.

If evidence understood by our senses is hopelessly subjective then science is In trouble because science is based on evidences understood by our senses

You realize that your evidence is literally your feelings, right? We can't experience your feelings. We can't verify them. We can't test them. They're yours and yours alone.

And given you can't even describe the nature of your god, let alone provide the slightest objective evidence of its existence, your feelings aren't nearly enough to be useful.

Sure you can test them. You can humble yourself and go to the Lord yourself. You can listen to Christ when He teaches you if you do His Word that you will know whether it comes from the Father or not. The Lord has taught that you can "prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it." You can seek and find. You can ask, and receive. You can receive wisdom from God.

You expect to just receive but you make no effort to learn. You want others to provide you answers instead of doing what is necessary to experiment on the Word. And those who will not. You fancy yourselves as rational, but won't use your minds. You think of yourselves as scientists but won't experiment. You instead think others should provide you the answers for you. And that you shouldn't have to lift a finger, everyone else should do the work for you.

Well, life isn't like that. You have to plant the seeds, you have to nurture the sprout, you have to reap the grain. You have to put in an effort.

You reap what you sow. And if you sow nothing, you reap nothing. If you sow crap, you get crap.

Take Moroni's promise:

"Behold, I would exhort you that when ye shall read these things, if it be wisdom in God that ye should read them, that ye would remember how merciful the Lord hath been unto the children of men, from the creation of Adam even down until the time that ye shall receive these things, and ponder it in your hearts.

" And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.

"And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know thetruth of all things" (Moroni 10:3-5)

You have to put in the effort, you have to:

1) Read the Book of Mormon and the Bible.
2) you have to ponder the message they teach. That means you have to understand what is being taught. You also have to ponder the tender mercies of the Lord.
3) you have to go to the Lord that requires
A)humbling yourself before God
B)being sincere in your desire to know
C) having real intent, meaning you are seeking to not just know to satisfy your pride or eager but because you want to know the truth and you are willing to follow it.
D) in the name of Christ believing He can manifest the truth to you.

I didn't always know God existed. When I was exploring, I used my mind to understand and reason. I came to the conclusion that if there was an all powerful God that He would be able to communicate with me. I didn't know how or when such a communication would come, but I decided to pray and test it out. And when I prayed I told Him that it didn't matter when or How or what the truth was, I just wanted to follow Him if He was there and to know for myself.

The answer did not come at once but over time as I studied the scriptures. I looked at arguments for and against and I looked at the reasoning behind them.

And when the Lord did eventually pour His Spirit upon me my eyes were open. I experienced the glory, power, and love like I never had before. The joy overwhelmed me. And it humbled me and made me very aware of my weakness. It drew me in and made me want to be better than I was.

That was just the beginning. I've been tutored and taught through study, through faith as I've applied the principles the Spirit has taught me, and through my experience in life.

The Lord didn't have to make Himself known to me. I still don't know why He showed grace to me. But I would be ungrateful if I pretended it didn't happen. And if I didn't invite all to come to Him and find out for themselves.

So

Sure you can test them. You can humble yourself and go to the Lord yourself. You can listen to Christ when He teaches you if you do His Word that you will know whether it comes from the Father or not. The Lord has taught that you can "prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it." You can seek and find. You can ask, and receive. You can receive wisdom from God.
And what if following your recipe doesn't produce the results you promise? Remember, you have no way of verifying. You'll just have to take my word for it. And if I tell you that your process doesn't work........will you recognize an inconsistency in the process? Or will you merely find a way to ignore the failed prediction?

Worse, what of those who are just as fervent in a different faith? Are they wrong and only you're right......or does 'god' tell you one thing while telling you another? Remember, you can't even describe

You expect to just receive but you make no effort to learn.

Actually, you have no idea what effort I've made. You haven't even asked me. You've merely assumed. Which is silly. As in all the world, I'm the greatest expert and most profound source on if your process actually worked when I tried it. There is no one more qualified to answer that question.

Yet you ignore the world's leading expert......and laughably *tell* me the effort I've made. Assuming all the way on a topic you know nothing about.

And its from this basis that you expect us to accept your feelings as evidence of supernatural explanations for natural processes? A supernatural explanation for which no objective evidence actually exists, that you can't factually establish, that you can't even describe?

Um....have you ever heard of Occam's Razor? Because your explanation may be a tad needlessly complicated.

You want others to provide you answers instead of doing what is necessary to experiment on the Word. And those who will not. You fancy yourselves as rational, but won't use your minds. You think of yourselves as scientists but won't experiment. You instead think others should provide you the answers for you. And that you shouldn't have to lift a finger, everyone else should do the work for you.

Wow. You're straight up monologuing. And you have yet to even ask me a single question on the topic. You just jumped to sweeping conclusions, elaborate narratives, and awkward condemnations. All while talking down.

You would have made a lousy missionary. As even a greenie, straight out of the MTC knows better than this. And if sweeping judgment on essentially no information is what you've gleaned from your religion, then either its not worth learning.....or you're not doing it right.

So

You expect to just receive but you make no effort to learn. You want others to provide you answers instead of doing what is necessary to experiment on the Word. And those who will not. You fancy yourselves as rational, but won't use your minds. You think of yourselves as scientists but won't experiment. You instead think others should provide you the answers for you. And that you shouldn't have to lift a finger, everyone else should do the work for you.

Well, life isn't like that. You have to plant the seeds, you have to nurture the sprout, you have to reap the grain. You have to put in an effort.

You reap what you sow. And if you sow nothing, you reap nothing. If you sow crap, you get crap.

Take Moroni's promise:

"Behold, I would exhort you that when ye shall read these things, if it be wisdom in God that ye should read them, that ye would remember how merciful the Lord hath been unto the children of men, from the creation of Adam even down until the time that ye shall receive these things, and ponder it in your hearts.

" And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.

"And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know thetruth of all things" (Moroni 10:3-5)

You have to put in the effort, you have to:

1) Read the Book of Mormon and the Bible.
2) you have to ponder the message they teach. That means you have to understand what is being taught. You also have to ponder the tender mercies of the Lord.
3) you have to go to the Lord that requires
A)humbling yourself before God
B)being sincere in your desire to know
C) having real intent, meaning you are seeking to not just know to satisfy your pride or eager but because you want to know the truth and you are willing to follow it.
D) in the name of Christ believing He can manifest the truth to you.

I didn't always know God existed. When I was exploring, I used my mind to understand and reason. I came to the conclusion that if there was an all powerful God that He would be able to communicate with me. I didn't know how or when such a communication would come, but I decided to pray and test it out. And when I prayed I told Him that it didn't matter when or How or what the truth was, I just wanted to follow Him if He was there and to know for myself.

The answer did not come at once but over time as I studied the scriptures. I looked at arguments for and against and I looked at the reasoning behind them.

And when the Lord did eventually pour His Spirit upon me my eyes were open. I experienced the glory, power, and love like I never had before. The joy overwhelmed me. And it humbled me and made me very aware of my weakness. It drew me in and made me want to be better than I was.

That was just the beginning. I've been tutored and taught through study, through faith as I've applied the principles the Spirit has taught me, and through my experience in life.

The Lord didn't have to make Himself known to me. I still don't know why He showed grace to me. But I would be ungrateful if I pretended it didn't happen. And if I didn't invite all to come to Him and find out for themselves.
You act like we didn't try just as hard as you to believe in God. Wrong. Just different outcomes.

There are 3 kinds of audience members at a magic show. There's people who believe it's magic there's people who know it's not magic but don't know the trick and then there's people who know the trick. I feel like I'm an atheist who knows the scam that's going on. And it is you who is being scammed. So sorry we seek out God but don't find anything and you do. That doesn't make you better or smarter than us in fact I think it makes you gullible

So

And what if following your recipe doesn't produce the results you promise? Remember, you have no way of verifying. You'll just have to take my word for it. And if I tell you that your process doesn't work........will you recognize an inconsistency in the process? Or will you merely find a way to ignore the failed prediction?

Worse, what of those who are just as fervent in a different faith? Are they wrong and only you're right......or does 'god' tell you one thing while telling you another? Remember, you can't even describe

Actually, you have no idea what effort I've made. You haven't even asked me. You've merely assumed. Which is silly. As in all the world, I'm the greatest expert and most profound source on if your process actually worked when I tried it. There is no one more qualified to answer that question.

Yet you ignore the world's leading expert......and laughably *tell* me the effort I've made. Assuming all the way on a topic you know nothing about.

And its from this basis that you expect us to accept your feelings as evidence of supernatural explanations for natural processes? A supernatural explanation for which no objective evidence actually exists, that you can't factually establish, that you can't even describe?

Um....have you ever heard of Occam's Razor? Because your explanation may be a tad needlessly complicated.

You want others to provide you answers instead of doing what is necessary to experiment on the Word. And those who will not. You fancy yourselves as rational, but won't use your minds. You think of yourselves as scientists but won't experiment. You instead think others should provide you the answers for you. And that you shouldn't have to lift a finger, everyone else should do the work for you.

Wow. You're straight up monologuing. And you have yet to even ask me a single question on the topic. You just jumped to sweeping conclusions, elaborate narratives, and awkward condemnations. All while talking down.

You would have made a lousy missionary. As even a greenie, straight out of the MTC knows better than this. And if sweeping judgment on essentially no information is what you've gleaned from your religion, then either its not worth learning.....or you're not doing it right.
Wow read my post. Almost my sentiments exactly. They assume we didn't look for God just because we didn't find him. Or they say we didn't look hard enough. And then they quote some b******* out of the Bible that doesn't tell me anything other than trying guilt me it seems like? I read that passage from the Bible that idiot posted and all it did was annoy me. It didn't enlighten me. It seems it could only enlighten an idiot

Wow read my post. Almost my sentiments exactly. They assume we didn't look for God just because we didn't find him. Or they say we didn't look hard enough. And then they quote some b******* out of the Bible that doesn't tell me anything other than trying guilt me it seems like? I read that passage from the Bible that idiot posted and all it did was annoy me. It didn't enlighten me. It seems it could only enlighten an idiot
The Bible says that if people reject God and act contrary to His commandments there will be terrible environmental issues and threats of war. I look at the West Coast and read about the earthquakes, fires and drought and wonder just how stupid can non-believers be. The answer is pretty stupid! Not only don't they see God , they don't listen to His warnings either.

The Bible says that if people reject God and act contrary to His commandments there will be terrible environmental issues and threats of war. I look at the West Coast and read about the earthquakes, fires and drought and wonder just how stupid can non-believers be. The answer is pretty stupid! Not only don't they see God , they don't listen to His warnings either.

See, all that assumes that victims of natural disasters are being punished. There are always natural disasters. They are always rumors of wars. Either man is always wicked, or your causation is imaginary.

Or both.

We don't need the bibles vague warnings. You ignore science when it tells you exactly how we are destroying this planet. Why? Because you worship capitalism over religion. They both have you completely brainwashed.

We don't need the bibles vague warnings. You ignore science when it tells you exactly how we are destroying this planet. Why? Because you worship capitalism over religion. They both have you completely brainwashed.
We worship sensuality instead of parenthood. We worship outward appearances instead of what individuals are like on the inside. We help ourselves to amusement instead of showing concern for each other's well being. We embrace technology while totally ignoring the person walking just beside us.
2 Timothy 3
1 But realize this: Difficult times will come in the last days. 2 For men will be lovers of men, lovers of money, boastful, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 uncaring, irreconcilable, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, without love for what is good, 4 traitors, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 holding to the form of godliness but denying its existance. Avoid these people!

Last edited:

We worship sensuality instead of parenthood. We worship outward appearances instead of what individuals are like on the inside. We help ourselves to amusement instead of showing concern for each other's well being. We embrace technology while totally ignoring the person walking just beside us.
2 Timothy 3
1 But realize this: Difficult times will come in the last days. 2 For men will be lovers of men, lovers of money, boastful, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 uncaring, irreconcilable, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, without love for what is good, 4 traitors, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 holding to the form of godliness but denying its existance. Avoid these people!
That's funny because I would agree with everything you said if you just took God out of your sentences. God is unnecessary.

I've known many a Christian to run when the going gets tough. Avoid those people. And I've made athiest friends when the chips were down they were there for you.

You can't see me because the entire premise of your church hinges in God. It doesn't have to be. Your entire congregation could spend Sundays doing gods work not in a huddle making yourselves comfortable. Beware of those people.

God likes sound Reason... as God IS sound Reason.

That's likely why you've no potential for any kinship with God. You lack the means to reason soundly.

Ya see to reason soundly, one must be in fellowship with God. No Fellowship with God and ya get the irrational drivel for which you are intrinsically known.
We already have a word for sound reasoning. It's sound reasoning. No God necessary.

You're in fellowship with a delusion. If you are godly that makes me laugh.
Sound reasoning never becomes unsound reasoning. Marriage doesn't suddenly become anything we want it to be. Abortion is never a good thing. "Free love" comes with free (often unseen, misdiagnosed and incurable) diseases/complications. You're deluded if you think you are going to live forever. Well before the age of 50 we begin to fall apart----stupidity speeds things up, while arrogance often brings mortal life to an abrupt end.
At one time it made sense to have lots of kids. Sound reasoning today won't be the same 1000 years from now, will it?

If your unwed daughter got knocked up sound reasoning said kill her 1000 years ago.

If you knew an athiest 1000 years ago you burned them alive.

So today gay is not bad. So what if it's not normal. What causes disease in heteros? Unprotected sex with multiple partners.

Sometimes abortion is the right thing to do.

You people are the ones who think you will live forever. Nothing lives forever except unprovable God and you.
Actually, 2000 years ago, CHRISTIANS were considered ATHEISTS because they would not worship the Emperor. the Pharaoh, or Caesar --- who were considered a god. They were burned alive in Nero's garden, ripped apart by lions in the arena, or crucified. A girl who was raped was not killed. The rapist was if the country was following Old Testament Law.

Pagans killed their unwanted babies as idol sacrifices. Today babies are killed so that unrestrained sexuality can be worshipped without obligation to God's Law. Everyone eventually dies, and afterward comes The Judgment. An abortion should be the last possible resort to save a life. In that case, the baby is mourned and not tossed away as trash.
1. I don't value life so much a woman can't get an abortion but I do agree abortion is and should be a last resort/option.
2. I don't care what Christians were called back then. The problem Christians had back then was they were just a small cult. The people who persecuted them also believed in gods. Shows you belief in god doesn't always make people good in fact it rarely does.
3. Spartans tossed retarded babies in the pit of death. Thank god today we have abortion.
4. There is no god. So I don't care about gods law. I'm more interested in human law.
5. Everyone eventually dies except you, remember? You live for eternity. Everything else dies but you and god.
6. You're trying to scare people who get abortions with hell. Fact is, most aborters are Christians. Only makes sense. If most Americans are christians, probably most people getting abortions are Christians. That's the great thing about Christianity. You can be a complete sinner and still go to heaven. All you have to do is ask for forgiveness and believe in Jesus. Do you think any woman who gets an abortion isn't sad about it? So problem solved. All is forgiven. And theyll see their baby in heaven one day, right?

ROFLMNAO!

Adorable...

Isn't it cool how Relativists are opposed to absolutes, right up until they need one... THEN... they're just facts.

They can't defend 'em, can't sustain the assertion, the argument or even their own pitiful point of view... but, they have no problem cryin' like children about all manner of nonsense and claiming such to be bedrock necessity.

It's hysterical, in every sense of the word.

We already have a word for sound reasoning. It's sound reasoning. No God necessary.

Sound reasoning never becomes unsound reasoning. Marriage doesn't suddenly become anything we want it to be. Abortion is never a good thing. "Free love" comes with free (often unseen, misdiagnosed and incurable) diseases/complications. You're deluded if you think you are going to live forever. Well before the age of 50 we begin to fall apart----stupidity speeds things up, while arrogance often brings mortal life to an abrupt end.
At one time it made sense to have lots of kids. Sound reasoning today won't be the same 1000 years from now, will it?

If your unwed daughter got knocked up sound reasoning said kill her 1000 years ago.

So today gay is not bad. So what if it's not normal. What causes disease in heteros? Unprotected sex with multiple partners.

You people are the ones who think you will live forever. Nothing lives forever except unprovable God and you.
Actually, 2000 years ago, CHRISTIANS were considered ATHEISTS because they would not worship the Emperor. the Pharaoh, or Caesar --- who were considered a god. They were burned alive in Nero's garden, ripped apart by lions in the arena, or crucified. A girl who was raped was not killed. The rapist was if the country was following Old Testament Law.

Pagans killed their unwanted babies as idol sacrifices. Today babies are killed so that unrestrained sexuality can be worshipped without obligation to God's Law. Everyone eventually dies, and afterward comes The Judgment. An abortion should be the last possible resort to save a life. In that case, the baby is mourned and not tossed away as trash.
1. I don't value life so much a woman can't get an abortion but I do agree abortion is and should be a last resort/option.
2. I don't care what Christians were called back then. The problem Christians had back then was they were just a small cult. The people who persecuted them also believed in gods. Shows you belief in god doesn't always make people good in fact it rarely does.
3. Spartans tossed retarded babies in the pit of death. Thank god today we have abortion.
4. There is no god. So I don't care about gods law. I'm more interested in human law.
5. Everyone eventually dies except you, remember? You live for eternity. Everything else dies but you and god.
6. You're trying to scare people who get abortions with hell. Fact is, most aborters are Christians. Only makes sense. If most Americans are christians, probably most people getting abortions are Christians. That's the great thing about Christianity. You can be a complete sinner and still go to heaven. All you have to do is ask for forgiveness and believe in Jesus. Do you think any woman who gets an abortion isn't sad about it? So problem solved. All is forgiven. And theyll see their baby in heaven one day, right?

ROFLMNAO!

Adorable...

Isn't it cool how Relativists are opposed to absolutes, right up until they need one... THEN... they're just facts.

They can't defend 'em, can't sustain the assertion, the argument or even their own pitiful point of view... but, they have no problem cryin' like children about all manner of nonsense and claiming such to be bedrock necessity.

It's hysterical, in every sense of the word.
I don't understand. Explain.

:lol: What are you talking about, dumb ass? You need to have it explained to you that you and 7 billion other people on the planet are alive? That's pretty much indisputable.

What isn't proven is the existence of your magical sky fairy, and the 2000 other ones that people worship around the world, for which is there is zero evidence. The challenge is for you to prove your mythology, which you can't. It's not up to me prove a negative.
. Try taking all the building blocks of this universe in a jar. Shake it for a couple billion years and see if you can create a perfectly balance universe we occupy, right down to your body with all the organs functioning in such a way to keep you living.

It won't happen. A universe this perfectly organized and run can only come from the hand of a Creator. Don't mater if you believe it or not. Explain how a single point exploded and all this just randomly came to be. You really have to have FAITH to believe that shit.

You don't know that. So far the odds are 1 in 1. And the one thing we know incontrovertibly is that we're here. We've seen again and again that organization is perfectly natural and will happen given the right circumstances. Which are apparently abundant in the universe given enough time.

Gravity will clump stray gas into a solar system. Organic molecules are ludicrously common. And life, once its started, adapts to meet the circumstances of the environment. As the environment changes, so does life. You have yet to even establish the need for a creator. Let alone the certainty of one. You merely assume it must be so.

Worse, you're offering us supernatural explanations for natural events. And that's not a rational explanation. But an explicitly irrational one.

And finally, nothing mandates that a 'creator' be good. Or moral. Or even exist after creating. Further eroding the religious narrative. Its assumption based on assumption based on assumption, like a Russian nested doll. And at its center is no evidence. Merely naked belief.
Nonsense. The universe and everything in it is in perfect harmony. There isn't odds high enough for this to come together randomly. There is a membrane behind your cornea called the epithelium. It pumps fluid away from your cornea so you can see clearly. Explain oh great scientist why did it come by naturally when nature could have left us seeing everything blurry. God made it so as he does with everything in nature.

None of the those things are proof of God.

You exist, therefore God exists.

No God, no you.

The call of the wild says. The Koran says. Websters dictionary says. The Mormons say.

As the rock says, "it doesn't matter what __ says!"

:lol: What are you talking about, dumb ass? You need to have it explained to you that you and 7 billion other people on the planet are alive? That's pretty much indisputable.

What isn't proven is the existence of your magical sky fairy, and the 2000 other ones that people worship around the world, for which is there is zero evidence. The challenge is for you to prove your mythology, which you can't. It's not up to me prove a negative.
. Try taking all the building blocks of this universe in a jar. Shake it for a couple billion years and see if you can create a perfectly balance universe we occupy, right down to your body with all the organs functioning in such a way to keep you living.

It won't happen. A universe this perfectly organized and run can only come from the hand of a Creator. Don't mater if you believe it or not. Explain how a single point exploded and all this just randomly came to be. You really have to have FAITH to believe that shit.

You don't know that. So far the odds are 1 in 1. And the one thing we know incontrovertibly is that we're here. We've seen again and again that organization is perfectly natural and will happen given the right circumstances. Which are apparently abundant in the universe given enough time.

Gravity will clump stray gas into a solar system. Organic molecules are ludicrously common. And life, once its started, adapts to meet the circumstances of the environment. As the environment changes, so does life. You have yet to even establish the need for a creator. Let alone the certainty of one. You merely assume it must be so.

Worse, you're offering us supernatural explanations for natural events. And that's not a rational explanation. But an explicitly irrational one.

And finally, nothing mandates that a 'creator' be good. Or moral. Or even exist after creating. Further eroding the religious narrative. Its assumption based on assumption based on assumption, like a Russian nested doll. And at its center is no evidence. Merely naked belief.
Nonsense. The universe and everything in it is in perfect harmony. There isn't odds high enough for this to come together randomly. There is a membrane behind your cornea called the epithelium. It pumps fluid away from your cornea so you can see clearly. Explain oh great scientist why did it come by naturally when nature could have left us seeing everything blurry. God made it so as he does with everything in nature.

No God, no you.

No God, no you.

There's nothing in the first mover argument that requires your conception of god. Only that something moved first. It didn't need to be sentient, good, be aware we exist, design anything, or even exist after moving first.

You added all of that. And you can't back any of it.

Logically, rationally, and per the evidence, you fail gloriously.

ROFLMNAO!

Adorable...

Your subjective opinion neither defines facts nor absolutes. Its just your opinion.

This is where your argument always breaks. You make up some nonsense, pulled sideways out of your ass. You insist your ass thought must be universal natural law. And then....

....nothing. Its the same bone stupid fallacy played over and over.

I don't understand. Explain.

Well, you are a Leftist.

The irrational species of reasoning that acts of the Operating System of "Leftism", is known as Relativism.

Relativism is the doctrine which holds that knowledge, truth, and morality exist only in relation to one's own cultural, societal, historical and personal context and, as such, can never be the result of soundly reasoned absolutes.

It is through this perversion of reason; wherein relativism axiomatically rejects the very existence of objectivity; which is essential to truth, that we find that such precludes the means for Left-think to serve justice.

With truth being essential to trust and, both: truth and trust being critical to the establishment of a soundly reasoned morality and, because a soundly reasoned morality is essential to Justice... it becomes clear to reasonable people, that Relativism can never serve justice.

Now, you... as a Relativist come to the board and proclaim "There is no God!", which is an absolute, of the irrational, thus unsustainable variety.

This after a slew of inconsistencies... 'Ya don't value life so much that you're not willing to grant a woman the right to murder her pre-born child.'

Again... that's an irrational statement. You don't value life which is not yours. That is perfectly rational... for a sociopath.

The problem that ya have is that sociopaths are severely flawed human beings. And while all human beings are flawed, you people are saddled with sever mental disorder... and that means that you should never be allowed to be unsupervised; EVER... let alone vote... or speak in public, or marry, or bear children... .

But, in fairness to you, Relativism is the nature of all facets of sociopathy.

And none of you people should be left unsupervised... because, if ya are, you will inevitably organize into a destructive cult, which will inevitably find some means to power and you'll run the nation into the ground.

Does that help at all?

Last edited:
That's funny because I would agree with everything you said if you just took God out of your sentences. God is unnecessary.

That's funny, because God is necessarily, all that IS.
Then I'm god

In a manner of speaking you are God. You are the purpose that God created the universe. You just choose to be petulant, ungrateful child. You reject God, and in so doing you become the opposite of God. Where God is objective, you are subjective. Where God is clear in his law and fair in his enforcement of such, you are muddy in your law and wanting in the enforcement of your law.

Where God is reason, you are unreason.

It happens... and it always brings the same pitiful consequences. This in stark contrast to the BENEFIT of simply recognizing God, Respecting God, Defending God's law and adhering to such.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back