Christian sharing health care plan, shut down. Fraud.

Correct?
Why?

Free?
They pay taxes, that isn't free.

WOW.
So.....................just like America.
Except the others aren't making butt loads of $$$, doing so.

Yes, exactly. The NHS and Canada's system are collapsing. People are dying waiting for ambulances. Etc.

Please, tell me more about the similarities, between the US and the rest of the world.

People who adored Universal Health care--and I mean that in the worshipful way, see the link of the strange London Olympics spectacle--bragged endlessly about how everyone got care, no fee at point of service, our (US) system is inhumane and on and on and ON. Anyone with any common sense could see what's coming--and now it's here. That's what I'm saying

Only partly. I partly self-fund and have a decent deductible and copay. The days of the "cadillac plans" everyone still imagines we have are long, long gone.

Still, you have taxpayer funded health care but want to deny it to others.

That's the thing, it would have been, if the government mandated price controls, like other countries do.
"Price controls" would soon be eliminated politically. BigInsuranceInc (or "The medical industry complex") simply must go, never to return.
Simply put, the NHS is collapsing. Physicians and nurses are leaving the profession at an unprecedented rate, and students are entering other fields. Seven million Britons

Still, you have taxpayer funded health care but want to deny it to others.

What are you talking about, "denying it to others"? I didn't say that. I said that Universal Health Care sucks, and it does, as we see with the NHS and the Canadian system. You want to counter that and tell us how wonderful those systems are doing?

"Price controls" would soon be eliminated politically. BigInsuranceInc (or "The medical industry complex") simply must go, never to return.

I don't need your links; I can see what the UHC is doing in the UK and Canada.

It is killing people

What are you talking about, "denying it to others"? I didn't say that. I said that Universal Health Care sucks, and it does, as we see with the NHS and the Canadian system. You want to counter that and tell us how wonderful those systems are doing?

You say it sucks while whipping out your taxpayer funded health care card anytime you need to see a doctor.

You say it sucks while whipping out your taxpayer funded health care card anytime you need to see a doctor.

You're also missing the point. Medicare is "taxpayer funded health care" and so is Medicaid. Did you ask me if I was opposed to those?

Did you ask me if I have a "govt plan" or a private plan?

What are you even doing here--just being irrationally irate at me or mad that UHC is failing, or what?

You're also missing the point. Medicare is "taxpayer funded health care" and so is Medicaid. Did you ask me if I was opposed to those?

Did you ask me if I have a "govt plan" or a private plan?

What are you even doing here--just being irrationally irate at me or mad that UHC is failing, or what?

I'm missing nothing. You want to deny to others what you have for yourself.

Indeed, top heavy corporate capitalism..
"is collapsing."
"is collapsing."
"is collapsing."
But one must first possess sense.. so never mind.

I understand. It's a difficult time to be a govt shill. Because as much as corporations can and do suck--boy the govt has circled round them by miles, wouldn't you say?

They weren't for you. They're for listeners, thinkers, and readers.

How big is that shrine you got for Big Govco in your living room? What incense you light?

Be honest--you fashioned yourself some kind of 60s hippie yes? man, I hope the next generation really does oppose The Man. Cause you guys suck at it.

People who adored Universal Health care--and I mean that in the worshipful way, see the link of the strange London Olympics spectacle--bragged endlessly about how everyone got care, no fee at point of service, our (US) system is inhumane and on and on and ON. Anyone with any common sense could see what's coming--and now it's here. That's what I'm saying
COVID was a fine example for every country's healthcare system strength, and not in a good way.

Forum List

Back