Christian pastor to be lynched in Iran for refusing to denounce his faith/where is O?

'more important things to work on?' Yeah, like his short-game. And i'm pretty sure if this was a Muslim being persecuted this way in a Christian Country, Obama and you Bots would care and try to save him. But you guys have that weird fixation on hating Christians, so you just don't give a shit whether he lives or dies. And that's very sad. But it is what it is i guess.
another mindless bot, time to reboot , get more Ron Paul policy ingrained

You on that plane yet? How about marching on the Iranian embassy? No. Damn.

Christian's are going to die today all over the world. Some will be kids. Starved to death.
Evidently this guy has a way to save himself. But you all feel free to go help.

And the "poor persecuted Christian" schtick is haliarous. Keep working it.

'more important things to work on?' Yeah, like his short-game. And i'm pretty sure if this was a Muslim being persecuted this way in a Christian Country, Obama and you Bots would care and try to save him. But you guys have that weird fixation on hating Christians, so you just don't give a shit whether he lives or dies. And that's very sad. But it is what it is i guess.
another mindless bot, time to reboot , get more Ron Paul policy ingrained

You on that plane yet? How about marching on the Iranian embassy? No. Damn.

Christian's are going to die today all over the world. Some will be kids. Starved to death.
Evidently this guy has a way to save himself. But you all feel free to go help.

And the "poor persecuted Christian" schtick is haliarous. Keep working it.

Yes, you Left-Bots hate Christians. We get it. You could have saved yourself a lot of typing and just said that.

Last edited:
What is your Dear Leader doing to help this guy?

According to the right wing whackos, exactly what he should be doing. Right wingers claim this President is the most inept, inconsequential, bumbling Pres since Jimmy C. Yet the whackos are begging him to come help a foreigner.

Why you all hate that foreigne Pastor and want this derelict Pres screwing things up.

You all say he screwed everything else up. But he won't this one. You hope and pray. Is that it?

According to the right wing whackos, exactly what he should be doing. Right wingers claim this President is the most inept, inconsequential, bumbling Pres since Jimmy C. Yet the whackos are begging him to come help a foreigner.

Why you all hate that foreigne Pastor and want this derelict Pres screwing things up.

You all say he screwed everything else up. But he won't this one. You hope and pray. Is that it?

Oh, so he's doing nothing. Well that's what we've been saying. And obviously you Left-Bots are pretty happy with that. Not too surprising. Enjoy your day. See ya. :)

Oh, so he's doing nothing.

I didn't know if you would pick that up or not. Doing exactly what he is supposed to do. Working on getting re elected and jobs.

The joke will soon be on them. Muhammadism is poised to take over the west. There was an atheist in Pennsylvania who was attacked wearing a "Muhammad Zombie" costume on Halloween by a Muslim. The judge said he wasn't going to prosecute the Muslim attacker because the Atheist doesn't have the right to offend Muslims.

Liberals love Sharia Law until they have to live in it.

"It's just their culture..." :lol::lol:

and you fuck donkeys as a past time. If you feel the need to suck up to Shari go ahead. i'll kill the first Islamic bastard i see trying anything to enforce their religion in my part of the world.
Now wipe the donkeys cum off your chin.

and if I were said Muslim trying to enforce Sharia?

I didn't think you'd have a response, you sorry sack of shit.

why should i care?

There is a massive difference from burning a Koran which puts our troops in harms way to a dipshit living in a nation that doesnt want him period.

If anyone can't actually see the difference, then you are a waste of time.

It isn't the man plasma. It's the principle. It's what this country is supposed to stand for. This is Obamas chance to show everyone that he believes in freedom from unjust persecution. And maybe even save this man's life in the process.

uh huh.....and the only reason this is an issue is because of the Koran story. This is all politics...So unless you are praying and crying over this Pastor every night, I dont care.

Millions of us are, you heartless prick!

We're trying to give him the chance to do something DECENT, for a change!

And if he were Iranian and broke a law here?

And, if the leaders of Iran were to demand his release?

What would you say then?

I think this is horrendous but I also don't see anything more than can be done. As pointed out in the several articles I've read about this, this man knew he was breaking the law and now refuses to do the one thing that could save his life.

See the little kids and wife in that photo? Personally, I believe they are way more important than his stubborn refusal to lie to save his own hide. But that's just my opinion.

Shall we bomb Iran in retaliation? Shall we go to war over this? You rw's are so damn hypocritical. You know damn well there is nothing more that can be done but that won't stop you from making this President Obama's fault.

So you give up your beliefs to stay alive? If you were held captive and the only way to save yourself was to deny and spit on the US, would you? Is there anything you would accept or deny if your life depended on it?

And if he were Iranian and broke a law here?

And, if the leaders of Iran were to demand his release?

What would you say then?

I think this is horrendous but I also don't see anything more than can be done. As pointed out in the several articles I've read about this, this man knew he was breaking the law and now refuses to do the one thing that could save his life.

See the little kids and wife in that photo? Personally, I believe they are way more important than his stubborn refusal to lie to save his own hide. But that's just my opinion.

Shall we bomb Iran in retaliation? Shall we go to war over this? You rw's are so damn hypocritical. You know damn well there is nothing more that can be done but that won't stop you from making this President Obama's fault.

So you give up your beliefs to stay alive? If you were held captive and the only way to save yourself was to deny and spit on the US, would you? Is there anything you would accept or deny if your life depended on it?

That kind of courage requires FAITH, a substance pitifully lacking from the 'intellectual elite'.

This is an opportunity to show the Iranian people we are behind them and display what we stand for. Obama spends a lot of time apologizing for us as well as for the Muslim faith. Why is he not speaking out in an attempt to save this man's life? Not oNE fucking peep.
Were he a Muslim being hung in Israel Obama would be all over this.

And lastly this story proves just how much of Irans threats about Christians and Jews can be taken seriously.

WHERE IS OBAMA?

Iran to lynch Pastor Yousef Nadarkhani: Say nothing, do nothing | Washington Times Communities
CHICAGO, February 26, 2012— Pastor Yousef Nadarkhani is facing execution in Iran. His crimes? He is an apostate who abandoned Islam.

He was convicted of practicing Christianity, trying to register home churches, and questioning the mandatory Islamic religious education of his children.

The pastor was given an option. Recant his faith and he can live. His faith is his life. He refused. He is condemned to be lynched.

The White House condemned the conviction and possible death sentence for an Iranian pastor who refuses to renounce his Christian faith on Thursday, saying the execution would further demonstrate Iranian authorities "utter disregard" for religious freedom.

Youcef Nadarkhani, 32, who maintains he has never been a Muslim as an adult,

Read more: White House Condemns Possible Execution Of Iranian Pastor | Fox News

Cretins!

What say the libs on the board?

They say 'FUCK EM!' It's just how the Left feels about Christians. It's all part of their weird fixation on hating Christians. They're obsessed now. If this guy were a Hindu or a Buddhist, they would care and try to save him. But he's not, so he's screwed. It is very sad but it is what it is.

Speaking of weird fixation on hating........

The President has issued a statement on this matter. But do ignore that and continue to call for further action on his part.

The religionist in power in Iran are cretins and we've all known it since the late 70's.

Repubs in America ramp up the rhetoric about Iran. Repubs in America been making the call to make war with Iran. Repubs are fanatical Christians. Iran has fanatical Muslims. That hate us. Fanatical Iran's Muslims have chance to rub American Right wing Christians nose in do do by threatening to kill Iran Christian Pastor.

American right wing whackos go crazy. Want man they hate to fix it. Get mad when he doesn't drop what he is doing and devote 100% to their task. Wow.

You can't make this shit up.

This is an opportunity to show the Iranian people we are behind them and display what we stand for. Obama spends a lot of time apologizing for us as well as for the Muslim faith. Why is he not speaking out in an attempt to save this man's life? Not oNE fucking peep.

And lastly this story proves just how much of Irans threats about Christians and Jews can be taken seriously.

WHERE IS OBAMA?

Iran to lynch Pastor Yousef Nadarkhani: Say nothing, do nothing | Washington Times Communities
CHICAGO, February 26, 2012— Pastor Yousef Nadarkhani is facing execution in Iran. His crimes? He is an apostate who abandoned Islam.

He was convicted of practicing Christianity, trying to register home churches, and questioning the mandatory Islamic religious education of his children.

The pastor was given an option. Recant his faith and he can live. His faith is his life. He refused. He is condemned to be lynched.

The White House condemned the conviction and possible death sentence for an Iranian pastor who refuses to renounce his Christian faith on Thursday, saying the execution would further demonstrate Iranian authorities "utter disregard" for religious freedom.

Cretins!

Releasing a written statement on digital paper carries 0 weight.

Did Obama release a written statement when cops arrested a professor on his own property? Well did he? NO, he was all over TV for several days condemning the cops for acting stupidly. Then he proceeded to have a SUMMIT (photo op) about it.

Yet here we have a man about to lose his LIFE for his beliefs, not a stupid simple arrest. And all we get is a written weightless statement.

Times like these are when any president should take a bold front and center stand for liberty. Most other presidents would be talking about this adnosium.

Funny how we rescued rebels (terrorists) in Libya but a public proclamation of anything on this subject is asking too much? No one expects him to rescue this man. Hell he won't even rescue our hostages in Egypt. Publicly viewed words have meaning, digital statements are nothing more than a lame attempt at lip service.

Should the blame for this not being more 'public' be on Obama, or the media? Apparently the administration has issued statements about the situation, why hasn't the media been asking Obama to make more 'public' statements?

Should the blame for this not being more 'public' be on Obama, or the media? Apparently the administration has issued statements about the situation, why hasn't the media been asking Obama to make more 'public' statements?

Obama is in front of a tv camera every day. He has the opportunity just apparently not the inclination.

WHERE IS OBAMA?

Cretins!

Releasing a written statement on digital paper carries 0 weight.

Did Obama release a written statement when cops arrested a professor on his own property? Well did he? NO, he was all over TV for several days condemning the cops for acting stupidly. Then he proceeded to have a SUMMIT (photo op) about it.

Yet here we have a man about to lose his LIFE for his beliefs, not a stupid simple arrest. And all we get is a written weightless statement.

Times like these are when any president should take a bold front and center stand for liberty. Most other presidents would be talking about this adnosium.

Funny how we rescued rebels (terrorists) in Libya but a public proclamation of anything on this subject is asking too much? No one expects him to rescue this man. Hell he won't even rescue our hostages in Egypt. Publicly viewed words have meaning, digital statements are nothing more than a lame attempt at lip service.
BLOCKADE means something.

Forum List

Back