Christian pastor to be lynched in Iran for refusing to denounce his faith/where is O?

So now Obama needs to save every christian in the world, how convenient. Shall we save every jew, buddist and athiest? No love for the atheist? What We are now in the business of saving Iranians that need to be saved?
I though you christians had a special place when killed in the name of Christ. Oh, here's the thing, have God save him.
No, he don't care either.
Well, SOL.

No, you don't care. That's pretty obvious. But you are an Obama-Bot Dummy, so go figure? :cuckoo:

We burn some books or take some demeaning photos and the left goes fucking bananas. This man is gonna be executed for his thoughts and no one cares.

Sad

you can burn all the books you want, act like Nazi's, see where it gets you.
If you feel the need to put soldiers in the field in Islamic countries the disadvantage of inciting mass murder of our troops by burning their holy books then action needs to be taken.
If you feel the need to save this man then go and save him. Be Rambo and strap on a weapon and go for it. But I doubt you have any courage more than badmouthing someone that is the leader of this nation with suicide by theology.

What say the libs on the board?

They say 'FUCK EM!' It's just how the Left feels about Christians. It's all part of their weird fixation on hating Christians. They're obsessed now. If this guy were a Hindu or a Buddhist, they would care and try to save him. But he's not, so he's screwed. It is very sad but it is what it is.

Not only with the rw's lie about President Obama, they don't hesitate to lie about liberals as well.

Absolutely gutless.

Nadarkhani is screwed because he screwed himself. Libs didn't do it and neither did the president.

Last edited:
So now Obama needs to save every christian in the world, how convenient. Shall we save every jew, buddist and athiest? No love for the atheist? What We are now in the business of saving Iranians that need to be saved?
I though you christians had a special place when killed in the name of Christ. Oh, here's the thing, have God save him.
Well, SOL.

No, you don't care. That's pretty obvious. But you are an Obama-Bot Dummy, so go figure? :cuckoo:

Low crawl your stupid azz over to Iran and save him urself.
Screw religions.

We burn some books or take some demeaning photos and the left goes fucking bananas. This man is gonna be executed for his thoughts and no one cares.

Sad

If you feel the need to put soldiers in the field in Islamic countries the disadvantage of inciting mass murder of our troops by burning their holy books then action needs to be taken.
If you feel the need to save this man then go and save him. Be Rambo and strap on a weapon and go for it. But I doubt you have any courage more than badmouthing someone that is the leader of this nation with suicide by theology.

Hysterical Obama-Bot crash in progress. I don't want him to reboot though. This is too much fun. :popcorn:

They say 'FUCK EM!' It's just how the Left feels about Christians. It's all part of their weird fixation on hating Christians. They're obsessed now. If this guy were a Hindu or a Buddhist, they would care and try to save him. But he's not, so he's screwed. It is very sad but it is what it is.

The joke will soon be on them. Muhammadism is poised to take over the west. There was an atheist in Pennsylvania who was attacked wearing a "Muhammad Zombie" costume on Halloween by a Muslim. The judge said he wasn't going to prosecute the Muslim attacker because the Atheist doesn't have the right to offend Muslims.

Liberals love Sharia Law until they have to live in it.

"It's just their culture..." :lol::lol:

Well, SOL.

Low crawl your stupid azz over to Iran and save him urself.
Screw religions.

You're crashing hard there Bot. But don't reboot yet. It's hilarious. :lol:

If a man with the name, Yousef Nadarkhani wanted to build a mosque in the US, you rw's would be calling for his head and criticizing President Obama if he pointed out that freedom of religion is for ALL religions.

The joke will soon be on them. Muhammadism is poised to take over the west. There was an atheist in Pennsylvania who was attacked wearing a "Muhammad Zombie" costume on Halloween by a Muslim. The judge said he wasn't going to prosecute the Muslim attacker because the Atheist doesn't have the right to offend Muslims.

and you fuck donkeys as a past time. If you feel the need to suck up to Shari go ahead. i'll kill the first Islamic bastard i see trying anything to enforce their religion in my part of the world.
Now wipe the donkeys cum off your chin.

Did Obama apologize yet? Yeah, no one ever said the Left were geniuses. They're actually a pretty ignorant bunch.

Well, SOL.

First off......

I'M NOT A CHRISTIAN.

Second it was Obama going all over the world PROMISING a new American response to the world. But apparently not for select sects of the world.

Thirdly both Clinton, carter and bush saved many people in this situation. The only ones Obama wants to help seemingly are our fucking enemies.

and you fuck donkeys as a past time. If you feel the need to suck up to Shari go ahead. i'll kill the first Islamic bastard i see trying anything to enforce their religion in my part of the world.

You go Obama-Bot! I love it. :lol:

Sad

Nazis kill people ... they don't burn books... you retard.

See that's exactly what I'm talking about Obamaites have no clue what the value of a life is. A book is burned so this filthy backwards society in Afghanistan decides that innocent blood should be shed.

People in America woke up without a family member...

... what do the liberals say? "Shouldn't have burned the book".

Sad

I have the courage but not the means to help this man. Obama has the means but something else is missing.

Granted it is no one but the Pastor's fault that he will not save his own life by recanting. There is no reason to get upset about it. It is not like a book, even a Koran, was burned, cartoons published, movies made, or other kinds of freedom expressed.

Those must be condemned, strongly discouraged, apologized for continuously, people held accountable, or in the case of our so-called brave nation, never happen.

So it must be that Pastor Yousef Nadarkhani killed. But even then, he is not some famous celebrity murderer on death row who must be saved by international protests, marches, and tearful pleadings from the beautiful, and liberal, people.

He is just a Christian. If he is willing to die for his faith, why bother? Let him die.

There is something else not happening. Christians around the world are not rioting, loudly protesting at mosques or burning them. They are not fomenting other violent acts or killing Muslims.

There aren’t even any mass protests.

Yeah, we can't be bothered with something this inconsequential, can we, Mr. Obama?

EXACTLY what do YOU think the US's response to this should be?

Other hypocritical rw's, feel free to answer - OR - you can just go pretending that SOMEHOW, this is President Obama's responsibility.

And, yes, in the grand scheme of things, this is inconsequential.

To his family, its everything. But, obviously, he has made a different choice.

Last edited:
If this guy were a Muslim being persecuted this way in a Christian Country, Obama and his Bots would be falling all over themselves trying to save him. The Left are bunch of ignorant loons at this point. So don't expect any honesty or logic from them. That just aint gonna happen.

Sad

I have the courage but not the means to help this man. Obama has the means but something else is missing.

Bingo! :clap2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Kill them with WHAT? A butter knife?

Obamaland will leave YOU hopeless... gunless... and freedomless.

Can't do a thing when it's the government forcing you to bow to Muhammad...

Sad

WHAT?

EXACTLY what should President Obama do?

Forum List

Back