Christian pastor to be lynched in Iran for refusing to denounce his faith/where is O?

It needs to be as public and loud as his apologies.

Like I said, it's not much.

Especially when the only place I could find mention of it was at Catholic News Agency ::

You did not look hard enough.

Here it is on Fox News: Iran's Christian Pastor Alive, Execution Looming | Fox News

Dozens of human rights groups along with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, 89 members of Congress, and leaders from the European Union, France, Great Britain, Mexico and Germany have condemned Iran for arresting Nadarkhani and have called for his quick release.

Last week, the State Department and White House put out statements condemning Tuesday’s execution verdict.

Congress has scheduled a vote as early as Wednesday on House Resolution 556, which condemns the Iranian government and calls for the pastor’s quick release.

Dozen of human rights groups, Secretary of State Clinton, statements by the White House and State Department, a House Resolution, leaders from around the Western world.

Here is the State Department statement which is marked as "Highly Cited" on Google: http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2012/02/184566.htm

Is that fucking loud enough?

you can burn all the books you want, act like Nazi's, see where it gets you.
If you feel the need to put soldiers in the field in Islamic countries the disadvantage of inciting mass murder of our troops by burning their holy books then action needs to be taken.
If you feel the need to save this man then go and save him. Be Rambo and strap on a weapon and go for it. But I doubt you have any courage more than badmouthing someone that is the leader of this nation with suicide by theology.

I have the courage but not the means to help this man. Obama has the means but something else is missing.

Bingo! :clap2:

Pauly says "BINGO so maybe he has the balls to answer the simple question -

WHAT should President Obama do?

you can burn all the books you want, act like nazi's, see where it gets you.
If you feel the need to put soldiers in the field in islamic countries the disadvantage of inciting mass murder of our troops by burning their holy books then action needs to be taken.
If you feel the need to save this man then go and save him. Be rambo and strap on a weapon and go for it. But i doubt you have any courage more than badmouthing someone that is the leader of this nation with suicide by theology.

i have the courage but not the means to help this man. obama has the means but something else is missing.

what?

Exactly what should president obama do?

apply loud public pressure

And if he were Iranian and broke a law here?

And, if the leaders of Iran were to demand his release?

What would you say then?

I think this is horrendous but I also don't see anything more than can be done. As pointed out in the several articles I've read about this, this man knew he was breaking the law and now refuses to do the one thing that could save his life.

His crime was converting to Christianity.

I can see where someone like you might think executing someone for becoming a Christian was no big deal. Your attitude of "he knew he was breaking the law" is very telling.

It is the law which should be condemned. Not the man.

Last edited:
The joke will soon be on them. Muhammadism is poised to take over the west. There was an atheist in Pennsylvania who was attacked wearing a "Muhammad Zombie" costume on Halloween by a Muslim. The judge said he wasn't going to prosecute the Muslim attacker because the Atheist doesn't have the right to offend Muslims.

Liberals love Sharia Law until they have to live in it.

"It's just their culture..." :lol::lol:

and you fuck donkeys as a past time. If you feel the need to suck up to Shari go ahead. i'll kill the first Islamic bastard i see trying anything to enforce their religion in my part of the world.
Now wipe the donkeys cum off your chin.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Kill them with WHAT? A butter knife?

Obamaland will leave YOU hopeless... gunless... and freedomless.

Can't do a thing when it's the government forcing you to bow to Muhammad...

Don't bother, that'll go right over his head. And that Obama-Bot already crashed hard anyway. He's rebooting now. But he wont ever grasp your comment. Nice try though. :)

If this guy were a Muslim being persecuted this way in a Christian Country, Obama and his Bots would be falling all over themselves trying to save him. The Left are bunch of ignorant loons at this point. So don't expect any honesty or logic from them. That just aint gonna happen.

You're quite correct that President Obama and Liberals value the First Amendment and would (and have!) fought for the equal rights of all Americans.

Can't say that aobut the Constitution-hating rw's.

WHAT should the president do?

You and the other rw's say he's not doing enough. Its all over the news but you say its not enough. Okay, then EXACTLY what should President Obama do?

It needs to be as public and loud as his apologies.

Like I said, it's not much.

Especially when the only place I could find mention of it was at Catholic News Agency ::

You did not look hard enough.

Here it is on Fox News: Iran's Christian Pastor Alive, Execution Looming | Fox News

Dozens of human rights groups along with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, 89 members of Congress, and leaders from the European Union, France, Great Britain, Mexico and Germany have condemned Iran for arresting Nadarkhani and have called for his quick release.

Last week, the State Department and White House put out statements condemning Tuesday’s execution verdict.

Congress has scheduled a vote as early as Wednesday on House Resolution 556, which condemns the Iranian government and calls for the pastor’s quick release.

Dozen of human rights groups, Secretary of State Clinton, statements by the White House and State Department, a House Resolution, leaders from around the Western world.

Here is the State Department statement which is marked as "Highly Cited" on Google: Execution Order for Iranian Christian Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani

Is that fucking loud enough?

Yeah not even close.

Put a fucking microphone in front of Obama and let him defend this like he does for the "good Muslims"

Obama has pissed off the entire Christian community last week (this week he's pissing off vets). It would be a smart move for him (that's why this will never happen) if he denounced this upcoming lynching in defense of Christianity. That would score him some points... points he's gonna need on election day.

Losing Christians and veteran voter with his idiotic proposals these last two weeks - what an unprecedented blunder. I think that's a record too.

I have the courage but not the means to help this man. Obama has the means but something else is missing.

Bingo! :clap2:

Pauly says "BINGO so maybe he has the balls to answer the simple question -

WHAT should President Obama do?

I would venture that Obama could get on TV like he does for every OTHER thing he cares about and address the issue. It should be all over the news at 5, 6 and 11 for the next 3 days, just like every OTHER thing he cares about.

Why hasn't he said ANYTHING that the American people can SEE AND HEAR?

Because it's a Christian, that's why... :evil:

Don't see what any of this has to do with America. For all the complaints about the Obama messiah image, it's awfully weird that Obama is now being expected to come to the rescue of foreigners in foreign countries. Can we get back to the debt and unemployment, please?

i didnt realize Obama needed to have a comment on every little thing that goes on in the world.

This isn't a small story. Most other nations are trying to put public pressure on Iran.

We are strangely quiet.

You are making shit up.

Just because you didn't bother to even LOOK, does not mean we are being QUIET. You ASSUMED. Do NOT state an assumption as FACT. You look like an idiot.

What would you say then?

I think this is horrendous but I also don't see anything more than can be done. As pointed out in the several articles I've read about this, this man knew he was breaking the law and now refuses to do the one thing that could save his life.

I can see where someone like you might think executing someone for becoming a Christian was no big deal. Your attitude of "he knew he was breaking the law" is very telling.

You need to deal with reality. Of course the US condemns this law but he is not in the US. He is in a backward country where it is against the law to practice Christianity.

What do YOU think our country and/or are president should do?

What would you say then?

You need to deal with reality. Of course the US condemns this law but he is not in the US. He is in a backward country where it is against the law to practice Christianity.

What do YOU think our country and/or are president should do?

I thought Tehran was a Liberal's Utopia?

They say 'FUCK EM!' It's just how the Left feels about Christians. It's all part of their weird fixation on hating Christians. They're obsessed now. If this guy were a Hindu or a Buddhist, they would care and try to save him. But he's not, so he's screwed. It is very sad but it is what it is.

The joke will soon be on them. Muhammadism is poised to take over the west. There was an atheist in Pennsylvania who was attacked wearing a "Muhammad Zombie" costume on Halloween by a Muslim. The judge said he wasn't going to prosecute the Muslim attacker because the Atheist doesn't have the right to offend Muslims.

Liberals love Sharia Law until they have to live in it.

"It's just their culture..." :lol::lol:

and you fuck donkeys as a past time. If you feel the need to suck up to Shari go ahead. i'll kill the first Islamic bastard i see trying anything to enforce their religion in my part of the world.
Now wipe the donkeys cum off your chin.

and if I were said Muslim trying to enforce Sharia?

Obama has pissed off the entire Christian community last week (this week he's pissing off vets). It would be a smart move for him (that's why this will never happen) if he denounced this upcoming lynching in defense of Christianity. That would score him some points... points he's gonna need on election day.

Losing Christians and veteran voter with his idiotic proposals these last two weeks - what an unprecedented blunder. I think that's a record too.

Yeah, I saw a story about the vets having major changes to their medical benefits. Not gonna go over well.

If this guy were a Muslim being persecuted this way in a Christian Country, Obama and his Bots would be falling all over themselves trying to save him. The Left are bunch of ignorant loons at this point. So don't expect any honesty or logic from them. That just aint gonna happen.

You're quite correct that President Obama and Liberals value the First Amendment and would (and have!) fought for the equal rights of all Americans.

Can't say that aobut the Constitution-hating rw's.

WHAT should the president do?

You and the other rw's say he's not doing enough. Its all over the news but you say its not enough. Okay, then EXACTLY what should President Obama do?

Nice illogical & disingenuous spin there. You Left-Bots could care less about this guy. Now if he were a Muslim being persecuted in a Christian Nation, you loons would be freaking out trying to save him. It's just part of your twisted Left-Bot hate for Christians. You're very dishonest people.

i didnt realize Obama needed to have a comment on every little thing that goes on in the world.

This isn't a small story. Most other nations are trying to put public pressure on Iran.

We are strangely quiet.

why should i care?

There is a massive difference from burning a Koran which puts our troops in harms way to a dipshit living in a nation that doesnt want him period.

If anyone can't actually see the difference, then you are a waste of time.

It isn't the man plasma. It's the principle. It's what this country is supposed to stand for. This is Obamas chance to show everyone that he believes in freedom from unjust persecution. And maybe even save this man's life in the process.

Forum List

Back