'Christian Militants … Might Bring Down The Country’

Discussion in 'Congress' started by GetdClu, Jun 25, 2011.

1. JakeStarkey

JakeStarkey Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44,156
    Canada is not subordinate to our Constitution?

Do not attempt to be disingenuous, because you are failing at it. But if you are worried, don't live in Canada. If you live in Canada, move.

2. saveliberty

saveliberty Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,368
    I just thought you might be able to see the parallels Jake. Pardon me for giving you credit for thinking the subject through. Please continue with your partisan crap. Anybody want to get under my plastic tarp?

3. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,659
    Please. JS has suddenly noticed me and now haunts me with bizarre and irrelevant jeering.

It's a tad bit unsettling.

4. saveliberty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,368
    Secretly Jake wants Sarah Palin to tie him up and make him record love songs to Obama. Strong women effect him that way. :eusa_angel:

5. JakeStarkey

JakeStarkey Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44,156
    The parallels are minimal and irrelevant. But send me a text if you need me to come save you from the big, bad sharia guys. AllieBaba and Sarah Palin already have the number if needed.

What a nonsense OP. Go study the Constitution carefully, and then think about what you have been writing.

6. saveliberty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,368
    I believe Canada did it by Constitutional amendment. Certainly would like to think we wouldn't consider much less pass such a thing here. Might have to relie on the extremist Christians to save us... :lol:

7. GetdClu

GetdClu Culture Warrior

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    What do you think qualifies you to speak as an Authority on the Constitution? I'm not saying one has to have certain degrees in order to understand it, but one does - at a minimum - need intimate familiarity with The Federalist Papers. And I can tell that you don't have that familiarity. It is immoral to speak on matters of which one is ignorant. Either get informed, or do your descendants the favor of remaining silent. When you spread misinformation - as you are doing - you add to our problems. I refer you to a place where you can learn. politicalislam.com is a great site for learning the truth about the islamization of America. The Director, Dr. Bill Warner, is a friend of Publius Huldah (mentioned earlier in this discussion) (he's in Nashville).

I tried pretty well to turn the lights on in your head, Jake, but there's no use arguing beyond this point. There is a level of obstinate ignorance before which I am helpless! Thank you for the polite debate and I wish you well.

Thank you also to the conservatives who came to my aid and all who added logical flesh-outs to this discussion. Consider me your friend! :clap2:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. saveliberty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,368
    This Christian militant wants to bring down the price of gas, food and cable TV.

9. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,659
    Did we ever find out where these hordes of Christian militants are hanging, and what they call themselves?

10. saveliberty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,368
    Hooters.