Christian Man Asks Thirteen Gay Bakeries To Bake Him Traditional Marriage Cake; Turned Down By All

Why should a gay bakery agree to make an anti gay cake? And why would an idiot expect them to?

Agreed.

The hardcore lefties here think that a bakery should be forced to bake a cake for a gay couple. Their excuse? "Public accommodations laws".

I'm not making this up.

But when the tables are turned, suddenly they don't give one tiny little crap about "public accommodations laws", and the spinning begins.

You won't find a better example of hypocrisy than this.

Comrade, you are a bigot. As a bigot, you ignore fact in favor of your prejudice.

To many Christians, homosexuality is as great or greater a personal failing as drunkenness is. Because you are a bigot, you cannot grasp that the fact that you disagree is utterly irrelevant.

Anyone who still thinks that in the 21st century is the kind of bigot who needs re-education.
Spoken like a true totalitarian.

Hey, i'm tired of dealing with you fucking rubes. Simply, you bible thumpers are too fucking stupid for me to care about your opinions anymore. But unlike the Plutocrats who keep getting you dumb fucks to vote against your own economic interests, I'll tell you to your face how stupid you are.

Date, time, and location please.

Here, now and on this board. You are fucking stupid. YOu get all upset about the gays while your nice middle class lifestyle gets boxed up and shipped to China.

Seriously, you should not be let out of the house without adult supervision.

Agreed.

The hardcore lefties here think that a bakery should be forced to bake a cake for a gay couple. Their excuse? "Public accommodations laws".

I'm not making this up.

But when the tables are turned, suddenly they don't give one tiny little crap about "public accommodations laws", and the spinning begins.

Well, no, not even comparable to say, "I want you to put a hate message on a cookie" to public accomedation laws.

But you keep trying to defend homophobia, Mac. And still claim that you aren't a homophobe.

Comrade, you are a bigot. As a bigot, you ignore fact in favor of your prejudice.

To many Christians, homosexuality is as great or greater a personal failing as drunkenness is. Because you are a bigot, you cannot grasp that the fact that you disagree is utterly irrelevant.

Anyone who still thinks that in the 21st century is the kind of bigot who needs re-education.
Spoken like a true totalitarian.

Hey, i'm tired of dealing with you fucking rubes. Simply, you bible thumpers are too fucking stupid for me to care about your opinions anymore. But unlike the Plutocrats who keep getting you dumb fucks to vote against your own economic interests, I'll tell you to your face how stupid you are.

Date, time, and location please.

Here, now and on this board. You are fucking stupid. YOu get all upset about the gays while your nice middle class lifestyle gets boxed up and shipped to China.

Seriously, you should not be let out of the house without adult supervision.

That's not to my face coward.

You shouldn't be let off your leash ******.

The businesses refused service as a public accommodation and because the people were Christian.

Quit trying to hang your homophobia off on poor Jesus. Jesus didn't say jack shit about the gays.

christ_homophobia_edited-1.jpg

Agreed.

I'm not making this up.

Well, no, not even comparable to say, "I want you to put a hate message on a cookie" to public accomedation laws.

But you keep trying to defend homophobia, Mac. And still claim that you aren't a homophobe.

Yes Joe, sometimes I have to defend things with which I disagree.

The old "I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend your right to say it" thing.

That's a cost of being a principled, independent, consistent individual.

I've tried to explain this to you many times, but I've finally decided you just don't understand it.

The old "I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend your right to say it" thing.

I've tried to explain this to you many times, but I've finally decided you just don't understand it.

Your right, guy, I just don't understand it.

I just don't understand why you feel the law should protect hateful, ignorant people. These people need to be corrected, not indulged. Just like the racists did 30 years ago.

I just don't understand why you feel the law should protect hateful, ignorant people. These people need to be corrected, not indulged. Just like the racists did 30 years ago.

You want to "correct" them, punish them, intimidate them; I want to change hearts & minds.

We have the same ultimate goal, but we'll never agree on the method.

You don't. All you see is what you want to see. People like you complain the laws say businesses can't deny service under public accommodation laws yet support a public business doing it when they are asked to do something they don't like and you agree with them.

You want to "correct" them, punish them, intimidate them; I want to change hearts & minds.

You're right. I live in the real world, where haters don't stop hating because you coddle their hate.

You can talk to a homophobe or a racist all day about how not to say "f****t" or "n****r" because it's bad.

You threaten to fire their asses for it or take away their business, guess what, their behavior gets better.

You're right. I live in the real world, where haters don't stop hating because you coddle their hate.

You can talk to a homophobe or a racist all day about how not to say "f****t" or "n****r" because it's bad.

You threaten to fire their asses for it or take away their business, guess what, their behavior gets better.

Then we disagree, as I said.

I'm just not like that, and I don't think that's the place of our government, not this country.

You say that out of arrogance....coupled with the fact that you are not among one of the classes of people who are subject to discrimination.

Therefore, you have all the time in the world to change hearts and minds. What's the hurry, right? And..as a bonus.....you get to be a beacon of hope for bigots, racists and homophobes. Isn't that just the coolest thing?!

You don't. All you see is what you want to see. People like you complain the laws say businesses can't deny service under public accommodation laws yet support a public business doing it when they are asked to do something they don't like and you agree with them.

I look at religion as something we need to outgrow. Religion has never accomplished anything good, not once, not even by accident. The sooner we throw Jesus and Mohammed on the same scrapheap of history as Odin and Zeus, the better off we are all going to be.

If your silly superstitions are so important to you that you won't do business with gays, there's a simple solution.

Sell your business so they never have to put up with you.

I'm just not like that, and I don't think that's the place of our government, not this country.

Well, I do. I want the the government to protect people because frankly, the wealthy will abuse you if given the chance.

I've seen gay people beaten up, I've seen gay people lose their children in custody battles to partners who had the parenting skills of feral wolves, I've seen gay people lose their jobs because a homophobic coworker whined.

And now, we have finally advanced to where we finally realize that kind of bigotry is wrong, and suddenly, 'Well, it would be a total imposition on my rights if I have to provide you the service I took out ads saying I would do!"

Horseshit. I don't want to hear it.

You say that out of arrogance....coupled with the fact that you are not among one of the classes of people who are subject to discrimination.

Therefore, you have all the time in the world to change hearts and minds. What's the hurry, right? And..as a bonus.....you get to be a beacon of hope for bigots, racists and homophobes. Isn't that just the coolest thing?!

Why is it that conservatives blurt out the word "Freedom" when they are defending someone's right to act like an asshole?

Well, I do. I want the the government to protect people because frankly, the wealthy will abuse you if given the chance.

I've seen gay people beaten up, I've seen gay people lose their children in custody battles to partners who had the parenting skills of feral wolves, I've seen gay people lose their jobs because a homophobic coworker whined.

And now, we have finally advanced to where we finally realize that kind of bigotry is wrong, and suddenly, 'Well, it would be a total imposition on my rights if I have to provide you the service I took out ads saying I would do!"

Horseshit. I don't want to hear it.

I know you don't.

At least you're not spinning for the almighty "public accommodations laws" any more.

I look at religion as something we need to outgrow. Religion has never accomplished anything good, not once, not even by accident. The sooner we throw Jesus and Mohammed on the same scrapheap of history as Odin and Zeus, the better off we are all going to be.

If your silly superstitions are so important to you that you won't do business with gays, there's a simple solution.

Sell your business so they never have to put up with you.
Since what think doesn't matter, what you say doesn't matter.

So you are a hypocrite when you support Christians catering to fags but the fags can deny Christians.

Why is it that conservatives blurt out the word "Freedom" when they are defending someone's right to act like an asshole?
you're the one defending fags denying business for the same reason you said a Christian had to do it.

I didn't have to talk to you but once to know you're a n****r. Even when shown you are one, you get worse.

Forum List

Back