Christian Graves dug up and destroyed in Gaza Strip

High_Gravity

Belligerent Drunk
Nov 19, 2010
Richmond VA
This is disgusting, how come no major media outlet has covered this? the only reason I found out about it is because JStone posted something about this in a different thread.

Christian Graves Dug Up And Destroyed In Gaza Strip

44941753-christian-grave.jpg

Imagine your loved one has died. Cement shipped from Egypt is too expensive. As a Christian family, you are denied the most basic and dignified burial and funeral procession or ceremony. In the Muslim world that surrounds you in the West Bank, you must contend with digging the grave of your own family member, covering that family member with sand and small stones, and hope no one disturbs the unmarked grave. It is the cruel plight of Christians in this part of the world.

Hundreds of cemetaries and cememtary plots have sustained considerable damage from intentional Israeli bulldozing and shelling of the Christian graveyards. It is a typical day when bodies, tiny and eldery, are carried on sheets of aluminum, planks of scrap wood, blown off doors...to the overcrowded graveyard in Beit Lahia. Gaza simply doesn't have any more room for burials, so dead Christians are being booted out. Because of the Israeli military offensive in the Gaza strip, thousands of Palestinians, as well as Christians, can't find an earthly resting place.

More recently, the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas, which rules the Gaza Strip, dug up Christian graves in the Gaza Strip because they said the Christian bodies defiled the land, a human rights group said. The Christians in the Palestinian Authority areas are facing persecutions. Their homes, their churches they get attacked almost every day.

In case you have been in the dark about the events unfolding there, Hamas is accused of torturing the members of Fatah in Gaza. The second more recent crime against humanity the Hamas has been positively linked to is digging up the graves of Christians there, throwing them and burning them and saying 'you cannot bury your dead bodies here because its our land, it's a holy land. Christians are being accused of polluting the Holy Land because they are not Muslims or what is considered by the majority there as the chosen people.

Now, Hamas has been forcing Christians to cooperate with them or their children or their wives will get raped or will get persecuted. The tiny Christian community had hoped for some protection from Hamas when it came to power.

Christian Graves Dug Up And Destroyed In Gaza Strip

Reverend Majed el Shafie, One Free World Intl..

Hamas was going to the graveyards of the Christians, digging up the dead body of the Christians, throwing them and burning them and saying 'you cannot bury your dead bodies here because its our land, it's a holy land.

Christian families are being forced to cooperate with Hamas or their children or their wives will get raped or will get persecuted.

The Christians in the Palestinian Authority areas [are] facing persecutions. Their homes, their churches they get attacked almost every day

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP9BazI-_js]Muslim Palestinians Desecrate Christian Graves - UN Silent - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJLxjNHj1p8]Greek Orthodox Christians in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adeKtTlejNY]Christians under Siege in Gaza - UN Silent - YouTube[/ame]

Christians under siege in Gaza

More than 2,000 Christians live under siege in this Islamic stronghold. After the killing of Christian worker Rami Ayyad in October 2007, a number of Christians have fled from Gaza to Bethlehem and the West Bank. Some Christians say there is a campaign in Gaza to purge Muslim lands of all infidels.

Christians under siege in Gaza | HOME: Justice for Gaza

This is disgusting, how come no major media outlet has covered this? the only reason I found out about it is because JStone posted something about this in a different thread.

You won't find any recent media coverage, it's an old story. The Times of London reported on it two years ago.

You won't find any recent media coverage, it's an old story. The Times of London reported on it two years ago.

This was not covered in the US, this is the first time I heard about it. I keep being told Palestinians want a country with equal rights for everyone, but yet they don't want their Christians being buried there? thats not a good sign to me.

This was not covered in the US, this is the first time I heard about it. I keep being told Palestinians want a country with equal rights for everyone, but yet they don't want their Christians being buried there? thats not a good sign to me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

Equal rights for everyone...unless you happen to be an infidel.

Yeah no kidding, pretty soon Christians in the Middle East will be the new big foot, always talked about but rarely seen anymore.:(

Equal rights of palesteenian men to beat their disobedient muslima wives :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efktSi0MiIY]Palestinian cleric: How to gently beat your wife - YouTube[/ame]

Hundreds of cemetaries and cememtary plots have sustained considerable damage from intentional Israeli bulldozing and shelling of the Christian graveyards. It is a typical day when bodies, tiny and eldery, are carried on sheets of aluminum, planks of scrap wood, blown off doors...to the overcrowded graveyard in Beit Lahia. Gaza simply doesn't have any more room for burials, so dead Christians are being booted out. Because of the Israeli military offensive in the Gaza strip, thousands of Palestinians, as well as Christians, can't find an earthly resting place

Reverend Majed el Shafie, One Free World Intl..
Hamas was going to the graveyards of the Christians, digging up the dead body of the Christians, throwing them and burning them and saying 'you cannot bury your dead bodies here because its our land, it's a holy land.

Christian families are being forced to cooperate with Hamas or their children or their wives will get raped or will get persecuted.

The Christians in the Palestinian Authority areas [are] facing persecutions. Their homes, their churches they get attacked almost every day

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP9BazI-_js]Muslim Palestinians Desecrate Christian Graves - UN Silent - YouTube[/ame]

:lol: :clap2:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMNnhTjkuAU]Hamas violently kick Palestinians out of homes and destroy them in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah no kidding, pretty soon Christians in the Middle East will be the new big foot, always talked about but rarely seen anymore.:(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqJ4tmCyZos]Christians in Bethlehem face eviction - 24 Dec 08 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I8D87oAgas]Christians United for Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back