Christian doctor fired from government job after refusing to refer to 6foot bearded man as madam

A Christian doctor in the UK was fired from his government job after he refused to refer to a 6 foot bearded man as “Madam”.
Christian Doctor Fired From Government Job After Refusing to Refer to 6 Foot Bearded Man as “Madam”

Dont worry the take down of America is really just pretend your not becoming the slaves you say bahahhaaah go back to sleep now.

I'd probably be fired also if I didn't refer to you by your chosen name at my job.

Is there a story here?

A Christian doctor in the UK was fired from his government job after he refused to refer to a 6 foot bearded man as “Madam”.
Christian Doctor Fired From Government Job After Refusing to Refer to 6 Foot Bearded Man as “Madam”

Dont worry the take down of America is really just pretend your not becoming the slaves you say bahahhaaah go back to sleep now.

I'd probably be fired also if I didn't refer to you by your chosen name at my job.

Is there a story here?

We wasn't fired for actually doing it. It was a hypothetical question by a manager and they didn't like his response.

Is there a story here?

We wasn't fired for actually doing it. It was a hypothetical question by a manager and they didn't like his response.

Ah. Did the OP post fake news or misunderstand the news?

Is there a story here?

Ah. Did the OP post fake news or misunderstand the news?

It is vaguely mentioned in passing in the OP article. I went to other sources to find a more detailed accounting. He clearly was sacked for it as his response was a statement of of his faith and Biblical reasons for referring to men and women with the standard gender pronouns. He was subsequently fired because they thought it could be a violation of a specific equality law if he did that in reality. I thought maybe there was more to this as there often is, but not in this case.

Forum List

Back