Purple haired anti Trump U.S. soccer star rants I deserve this

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Purple haired anti-Trump U.S. women’s soccer star Megan Rapinoe appears to be getting more insufferable by the day after she was caught on video ranting “I deserve this” while holding the World Cup trophy.
Purple Haired Anti-Trump U.S. Soccer Star Rants: “I Deserve This”

The only thing this leftist pig bitch deserves is a foot in her face and to sit on the streets with a cup begging for the dumbasses next meal Lets help bring this ho down America tramps like this don't deserve to represent this country.

Purple haired anti-Trump U.S. women’s soccer star Megan Rapinoe appears to be getting more insufferable by the day after she was caught on video ranting “I deserve this” while holding the World Cup trophy.

The only thing this leftist pig bitch deserves is a foot in her face and to sit on the streets with a cup begging for the dumbasses next meal Lets help bring this ho down America tramps like this don't deserve to represent this country.

I'm not going to click infowars.

What does she deserve sir?

SKANK

What a fine example for young girls to look up to. It's all about me me me. Screw my team, screw America, screw the President LOOK AT ME!!!!

What a fine example for young girls to look up to. It's all about me me me. Screw my team, screw America, screw the President LOOK AT ME!!!!

Narcissist bint

She is why so many have reservations for the gay movement....its in your face and you can feel the hate she holds for us.....she is a walking gay pride parade...in your face and a finger in your chest.....

• Banned

FIFTY PPL HAVE TOLD YOU THIS BEFORE I AM NOT A SIR!!!!!!

MAM!!
upload_2019-7-11_9-3-6.png

TRY READING WHAT DOESN'T FIT YOUR LITTLE SAFE ZONE

We know truth is scary, we know how the dunce don't know how to research nnor know how to step off their comfort zone... it's scary to hear something that proves truth. Deny it all you want it doesn't change facts are facts ....

FIFTY PPL HAVE TOLD YOU THIS BEFORE I AM NOT A SIR!!!!!!

MAM!!
View attachment 268807

TRY READING WHAT DOESN'T FIT YOUR LITTLE SAFE ZONE

We know truth is scary, we know how the dunce don't know how to research nnor know how to step off their comfort zone... it's scary to hear something that proves truth. Deny it all you want it doesn't change facts are facts ....

lol. Some other person posted something about a doctor getting fired supposedly for refusing to use the correct pronoun. I guess we all have our triggers.

Back to the topic, this soccer gal was saying, "I deserve this!" during some victory celebration?

What am I missing?

....she proves, as many others have, to be a major hypocrite--THEY are the haters--not Trump
..they prove to be impolite jackasses with no decency

....she proves, as many others have, to be a major hypocrite--THEY are the haters--not Trump
..they prove to be impolite jackasses with no decency

She / it is a stuck up bitch who thinks their shit don't stink this is the same type of asshole who so stuck on themselves they fk themselves lmfao and everyone gets tot stand back and laugh. bhaha

Forum List

Back