Christian docs removed 3-year-old girl’s genitals because they feared she was masturbating

1bc91750bfbc9e3d86aca1355238428a.jpg

raw

And I thought you were smarter than that. Just goes to show........
You're actually are being serious!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Now back to perspective. What was your reason behind posting the story? Given your past proclivity one can make an educated guess. Granted the guess could be wrong but again given your proclivity concerning religion in general....... :dunno:

See folks? Smilies and the laughter of an idiot is all he can offer.
Deflection won't work not matter how much you wish it would. Now answer the question. Was your intent to post the story thereby using it as a basis to attack Christians and Christianity? :dunno:

Wait, did you just say Deflection wont work after deflecting my post to talk about perspective. Sorry guy, wont work here.
Again you deflect and refuse the answer the question leaving me no choice but to believe your intent wasn't simply posting a 69 year old social injustice. The ball's in your court. :thup:

Anyone who has eyes can see who deflected and then cried about deflections.
What planet did you say you lived on again?

Bergstrom noted that she decided to finally share her story because, she said, “This is not my shame. The shame belongs to our culture, the medical profession.”

I'm petty sure this isn't current culture or profession today....well unless you're a Muslim

This didn't pan out quite the way the OP hoped

Don't ya think this law should require all Americans to ban it, even the Muslims?

Well duh but this happened like 70 years ago, it's not a current "Christian" thing and never was in America. The dope OP is trying to make it as such
Let's remember this every time someone brings up the origins of the KKK...........

Sassy walked right into that one
Well, when someone spends a lot of time defending the Catholic Hierarchy's protection of pedophile priests.....this ends up being a natural progression.

Well, when someone spends a lot of time defending the Catholic Hierarchy's protection of pedophile priests.....this ends up being a natural progression.
Ahaaa I knew bodey bull dyke could not leave this thread without bringing up Pedo Priests...like a broken record with her. Bodey is almost a woman ...why would she fear Pedo Priests? They like boys...is she afraid of Nuns as well?

See folks? Smilies and the laughter of an idiot is all he can offer.
Deflection won't work not matter how much you wish it would. Now answer the question. Was your intent to post the story thereby using it as a basis to attack Christians and Christianity? :dunno:

Wait, did you just say Deflection wont work after deflecting my post to talk about perspective. Sorry guy, wont work here.
Again you deflect and refuse the answer the question leaving me no choice but to believe your intent wasn't simply posting a 69 year old social injustice. The ball's in your court. :thup:

More pathetic deflections, now its time to cry about deflections. Its a vicious cycle

[

Yes, and they should go to jail in America if they do it to their daughters...that was my point

Yes they should. And if a 3 doctors in the mid-west in 1947 had "cut the clitoris" of a little girl off, they WOULD have gone to jail. Of course the tale is utterly absurd and an obvious fabrication. First of, they do NOT cut off the clitoris, they cut off the hood. Renée Bergstrom (is that Scotch-Irish? :dunno:) made a claim of a procedure that doesn't exist. Further, 3 "christian doctors" would have no knowledge of how to do such a thing, it sure the fuck isn't in medical books. And imagine, this evil mother who was CHRISTIAN found not only one doctor who was willing to violate his oath to do no harm and was willing to break the law, risking prison time, but she was able to find THREE. How amazing. Naturally she said nothing for 69 years, because, uh, um, ALLLAHU AKBAR...

:lol:

You moron leftists and your fake news..

Bergstrom noted that she decided to finally share her story because, she said, “This is not my shame. The shame belongs to our culture, the medical profession.”

I'm petty sure this isn't current culture or profession today....well unless you're a Muslim

Don't ya think this law should require all Americans to ban it, even the Muslims?

Well duh but this happened like 70 years ago, it's not a current "Christian" thing and never was in America. The dope OP is trying to make it as such
Let's remember this every time someone brings up the origins of the KKK...........

I'd let our children around a priest before I would a homo...or a school teacher. You can't win this...sit down

More BS from the left....

Catholic sex abuse facts :: Fast Facts from TheMediaReport.com

Sorry to say it is happening here in America NOW... which is why I feel if they are in America they need to be prisoned for breaking the law.
Female Genital Mutilation on the Rise in the U.S.

As the number of Muslims increase, so will the barbarity.

WHICH is WHY the women in the OP fabricated her lie, as a way of excusing this savage act by Muslims.

What? Did you even watch the OP video? She is not excusing it, that horrible act hurt her life in a horrible way.. I think she is getting the word out to make the assholes doing that to their daughters go to prison.

Sorry to say it is happening here in America... which is why I feel if they are in America they need to be prisoned for breaking the law.
Female Genital Mutilation on the Rise in the U.S.

You realize that's Muslins, right?

Yes, and they should go to jail in America if they do it to their daughters...that was my point
Agreed...regardless of their reasoning and their religion. But we have posters here MORE angry over the exposure of a Christian incident than the actual incident itself happening.

Yeah it's not like the left hasn't been caught in false flag operations and hoax hate crimes

Seems to me the KKK was Protestants.

And democrats....I'm Catholic so you're barking up the wrong tree, fraud
:spinner:

BTW, when little kids like that masturbate, barring brain damaged children, it is an accepted confirmation that the child has suffered extensive sex abuse.

The story behind the story (and don't you wonder what the pervs were searching for when they came across this story? I do.) is that the parents of a child of 3 that is masturbating excessively are either sexually assaulting the child or facilitating the sexual assault of the child. They are sexual deviants, as are homosexuals. They abused this poor kid, then dragged her into a doctor who most likely was also a deviant (they have *circles*) and they came up with the brilliant plan to further abuse her by cutting her up.

Sounds like the sort of "alternative lifestyle" that bode and the fake black faggot promote.
Or the church elders were......that's pretty darn likely too.

I'd let our children around a priest before I would a homo...or a school teacher. You can't win this...sit down

Of course you would.......of course you would...........

[
Agreed...regardless of their reasoning and their religion. But we have posters here MORE angry over the exposure of a Christian incident than the actual incident itself happening.

Oh, so fake news is "exposure."

Gee, how convenient for you bigoted fucks, almost like it's scripted.

Say stupid, is there any like, you know, EVIDENCE that this actually happened? Or is some random kook on a far left web site the basis of all reality?

More pathetic deflections, now its time to cry about deflections. Its a vicious cycle
Okay, planet Bizzaro. At least we have that one figured out. :thup:

Of course you would.......of course you would...........

No way in hell I'd let my children alone around a filthy homo. Nope, not happening. You can't control your urges, part of the mental disease

Forum List

Back