Christ on a Cracker, Newsweak... Really?... The Palin Cover and Angle is Shameless...

If St Sarah The Mediawhore didn't want embarrasing pictures published, then she probably shouldn't pose for them.

LOL ............. haha, calling Palin a media-whore is comical considering Obama's record numbers in front of the camera!

You liberals are hilarious. :lol:

Mike

Palin wants to be in the public eye, but whines about it when it happens in a manner not suiting her.

Very poor political material, her skin will have to be thicker than that to survive politics.

Gee. For someone the left considers stupid, irrelevant and a joke Palin sure does get a lot of media time. I guess it will be up to the folks how they take it.

Good for her. Hope she sells a million books and makes a gazillion dollars.

Yeah, funny how that works isn't it?

MSNBC - a la Newsweek much ignored by the viewing public - has assigned Norah O'Donnell, their chief Washington correspondent, to the Palin book tour. Hmmm...like there's not enough going on in Washington these days for their chief correspondent to focus on? Skyrocketing unemployment in spite of their $787 BILLION nonstimulating stimulus spending, a TRILLION+ dollar budget deficit, ObamaCare that no one really knows what it will cost or how it can be paid for, and the prospects of an economy crushing cap & trade bill waiting in the wings to be piled on top of the aforementioned, just to name a few.

Well at least judging by the size of the crowd here in Grand Rapids yesterday to see Sarah, Norah's at least got some crowd size news to distort. Washington, unless we get real lucky, will still be there after the book tour.

I'll keep this short.
In my opinion:
Newsweek is another useless rag like the National Enquirer, with the credibility of a pair of dirty underwear.
Another one permanently off my list. People like this just can't stop taking cheap shots and use any means possible to sell their rags.

Palin wants to be in the public eye, but whines about it when it happens in a manner not suiting her.

Very poor political material, her skin will have to be thicker than that to survive politics.

It's not about Palin... It's about the Abject Bias to ONE Side by the "Free Press", the Journalistic Molestation that takes place as Evidenced by this Cover, the PAINFULLY out-of-context Pic they Used, and the Text that Sounds like her Political Opponent in an Election would have Penned, and the FACT that they are Supposed to be "Free" from Influence when Reporting to "the People"...

Or they shouldn't Hide behind the Protections Afforded the "Free Press" in the First Amendment.

:)

peace...

Amazing how the right wing capitalists run down a capitalistic enterprise like Newsweek for trying to sell magazines and make a profit.

Is this a right wing form of political taxation?

Amazing how the right wing capitalists run down a capitalistic enterprise like Newsweek for trying to sell magazines and make a profit.

That's Probably the Most Idiotic thing you have Typed...

Since I am Uninterested in what else you have Probably said, I will Assume as much. :clap2:

peace...

newsweek-palin-cover.jpg

^For the Love of God already...

Wanna tell us just how Objective a "Free Press" outlet you are as you Hide behind the Press Clause of the 1st Amendment?...

I Wonder if in the Story they Accuse her of Flushing Qurans down the Toilet?...

Douchebags.

peace...

In this picture she looks just like the P.E. teacher I had in high school in the sixties. Now: Mrs. Wotton, lower right in the photo, who was married to one of the coaches, Mr Wotton, LOL and when I can find an old school picture....

found it! Same hairstyle, and so on.....

I just think they shouldn't have airbrushed Sarah (her left armpit to waist) as it makes her look off... and as for the photo, for forty+, what the hell is she complaining about!

newsweek-palin-cover.jpg

Wanna tell us just how Objective a "Free Press" outlet you are as you Hide behind the Press Clause of the 1st Amendment?...

Douchebags.

peace...

In this picture she looks just like the P.E. teacher I had in high school in the sixties. Now: Mrs. Wotton, lower right in the photo, who was married to one of the coaches, Mr Wotton, LOL and when I can find an old school picture....

I just think they shouldn't have airbrushed Sarah (her left armpit to waist) as it makes her look off... and as for the photo, for forty+, what the hell is she complaining about!

The Complaint has to do with Context.

It's a Pic for a Running Mag used by a Leftist Rag to Degrade her as a Potential Candidate.

It's the FUCK out of Context and they would do that to one of their DemocRAT Candidates.

Couple the Running Mag Pic with the Headlines on the Cover and THAT'S the Complaint.

peace...

newsweek-palin-cover.jpg

Douchebags.

peace...

It's a Pic for a Running Mag used by a Leftist Rag to Degrade her as a Potential Candidate.

It's the FUCK out of Context and they would do that to one of their DemocRAT Candidates.

Couple the Running Mag Pic with the Headlines on the Cover and THAT'S the Complaint.

peace...

if she can't take the heat, she should stay out of the kitchen.

newsweek-palin-cover.jpg

Douchebags.

peace...

peace...

Well SHEESH, the po-wah widduw victim!

If she wants to be a "big dog" in politics, she better take pointers from alligators on care and feeding of a tough hide.....

Hillary65.jpg

Someone went out of their way to get this one published, where a photographer COULD have decently killed it
Hillary112.jpg

Then this, taken to emphasize the legs by foreshortening!
Hillary113.jpg

Now I personally really like these:

Hillary54.jpg

Hillary73.jpg

Hillary84.jpg

'cause I think laughing is a good thing!

Palin needs to quit with this incessant whine, as it is really tiresome, getting VERY old....

Last edited:

peace...

if she can't take the heat, she should stay out of the kitchen.

Hey women can leave the kitchen now Del :lol:

That's Probably the Most Idiotic thing you have Typed...

Since I am Uninterested in what else you have Probably said, I will Assume as much. :clap2:

peace...

Good , I must have hit home with it a bit.
Why do you hate capitalism?

peace...

Well SHEESH, the po-wah widduw victim!

If she wants to be a "big dog" in politics, she better take pointers from alligators on care and feeding of a tough hide.....

Hillary65.jpg

Someone went out of their way to get this one published, where a photographer COULD have decently killed it
Hillary112.jpg

Then this, taken to emphasize the legs by foreshortening!
Hillary113.jpg

Now I personally really like these:

Hillary54.jpg

Hillary73.jpg

Hillary84.jpg

'cause I think laughing is a good thing!

Palin needs to quit with this incessant whine, as it is really tiresome, getting VERY old....

I Seem to Remember the "Free Press" coming to that "Girls" Aid back during her Run @ the Senate when the Mean Old Boy Approached her in a Debate...

Remember that?...

Thick Inconsistent Skin, in Deed.

peace...

newsweek-palin-cover.jpg

Douchebags.

peace...

peace...
She said she isn't running.

She quit as gov.

She deserves no one's respect at this point. The picture they used is her most recent.

Tissue?

peace...
She said she isn't running.

She quit as gov.

She deserves no one's respect at this point. The picture they used is her most recent.

Tissue?

Ah... That's Adorable.

peace...

Forum List

Back