Chrispie attacks old man with shaking hands, then called "strong leader" by GOP

I watched the entire video. being a leftist is a mental disorder as clearly is demonstrated by this man his is "delusional" proof. he deserved exactly the answer he got. and his hands weren't shaking either. dumbasses.

Proof of your silly claims?
where is your proof?

A guy, who claims he sat next to a woman who claims she is a friend of Christie (and Christie never heard of her) who talked to a friend who says a question was planted?

lol.gif

obama planted his audience and his questions all the time. now all of a sudden Truth Don't Mean Shit is outraged by the practice..

well in due time. the devil always comes back for the bad ass liars. :badgrin::badgrin:

Do you have proof of this?

Here's one of many, I could do this all day but alas, I must work to pay for the 47%:

Deputy press secretary Bill Burton responds: "We did reach out to him prior to press conference to tell him that we had been paying attention to what he had been doing on Iran and there was a chance that he’d be called on. And, he ended up asking the toughest question that the President took on Iran. In the absence of an Iranian press corps in Washington, it was an innovative way to get a question directly from an Iranian."

theblogprof: Video: Obama Plants Question At His Press Conference

obama planted his audience and his questions all the time. now all of a sudden Truth Don't Mean Shit is outraged by the practice..

well in due time. the devil always comes back for the bad ass liars. :badgrin::badgrin:

Do you have proof of this?

Here's one of many, I could do this all day but alas, I must work to pay for the 47%:

Deputy press secretary Bill Burton responds: "We did reach out to him prior to press conference to tell him that we had been paying attention to what he had been doing on Iran and there was a chance that he’d be called on. And, he ended up asking the toughest question that the President took on Iran. In the absence of an Iranian press corps in Washington, it was an innovative way to get a question directly from an Iranian."

theblogprof: Video: Obama Plants Question At His Press Conference

Once again, TM is totally...

pwned-500x400.jpg

Proof of your silly claims?
where is your proof?

A guy, who claims he sat next to a woman who claims she is a friend of Christie (and Christie never heard of her) who talked to a friend who says a question was planted?

lol.gif

It concerns a Rep so TDM doesn't need any stinking proof.

Accusations are good enough for the dimwit.

awwwww. but it shuts her the fuck up for a little while. she's crying and peeing on the carpet. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

The man overheard himself a planted question.

The right just loves lies

Well, there's some partisan hack logic for you.

First the guy said it was his "understanding" that camp Christie plants questions in the audiences of town hall meetings. Christie denied the allegation and challenged the guy as to how he came about such an understanding, and he replied he overheard what was going on, allegedly between the plant and a woman sitting next to the plant.

And to pea brains like truth and others, Christie is automatically lying and the guy's telling the truth. Case closed.

As usual Christie handled the situation well.

where is your proof?

lol.gif

It concerns a Rep so TDM doesn't need any stinking proof.

Accusations are good enough for the dimwit.

awwwww. but it shuts her the fuck up for a little while. she's crying and peeing on the carpet. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

I think you're supposed to smack her on the nose with a rolled up newspaper or shove her nose in it and yell 'bad dog!' when she does that, right?

And we certainly can't forget 0bama actually uses children as plants. Who remembers the question 10 year old Julia Hall READ:
"As I was walking in, I saw a lot of signs outside saying mean things about reforming health care. How do kids know what is true, and why do people want a new system that can – that help more of us?''

Nope she wasn't a plant whose mom had worked for and donated money to the 0bama camp. She never met Michelle Obama, either. Barack said it wasn't a plant.

Here's her mom's pic.
kmh.jpg

Last edited:
barack-obama-chris-christie-2011-9-4-12-30-54.jpg

Come on, look at Chrispie's arms, they are bigger than Obama's thighs. And Obama plays basketball.

And this guy is so rude. The old man asked a question, Chrispie could have simply said "no". Instead, he goes off, "How dare you waste these people's time". To me, the "rant" of a loud glutton took way more time than the serious question of an old man whose hands are indeed shaking. Look at the mic.

Come on, look at Chrispie's arms, they are bigger than Obama's thighs. And Obama plays basketball.

And this guy is so rude. The old man asked a question, Chrispie could have simply said "no". Instead, he goes off, "How dare you waste these people's time". To me, the "rant" of a loud glutton took way more time than the serious question of an old man whose hands are indeed shaking. Look at the mic.

He was wasting peoples time. If someone did that to Obama, you'd be first in line to volunteer for their firing squad.

Pathetic hack.

He was wasting peoples time. If someone did that to Obama, you'd be first in line to volunteer for their firing squad.

Pathetic hack.

Not true. I don't mind people criticizing the president. It's what Americans are supposed to do, if he was wrong. But how is "man child" and "boy king" criticism? That's slander.

Could you imagine Obama doing that to anyone? Much less an old man?

But you can imagine all the Republican politicians doing that same exact thing to an old man or an old woman.

When will christie go to Camden or Newark and talk to some women and old men like that?

Forum List

Back